𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰: our 18th bday

I wake up and Josh is watching tv still cuddling with me though. I kiss his cheek then put my head on his chest.

Josh: happy birthday beautiful.
You: thank you babe. I'm going to get ready.
Josh: ok, can I try to curl your hair?
You: of course.

I change into gray sweatpants and a blue crop tank top. Then I sit at my desk and Josh starts to curl my hair. After he curls it we go to the kitchen and there is IHOP in the refrigerator, we eat with the rest of the guys.

You: after breakfast we all should watch a few movies!
Blake: I can't, me and Amelia are going out together
Bryce: I can't, I have to go record for my podcast.
Josh: I have to record for the BFF's podcast.
You: oh, you all have fun.

After I eat I go back to my bedroom and sit on my bed. This is a great way to start my birthday. It's fine though, they are busy with work or partner stuff. Maybe Charli's free? I grab my phone and FaceTime Charli, she answers almost instantly.

You: hey Char, happy birthday!
Charli: thanks, you too Kay! How are you?
You: I'm doing ok, all the guys are busy today. What about you?
Charli: mom and dad said they were going on a brunch date and will be gone for most of the day, and Chase said he's filming a music video.
You: well since everybody is busy, we should go to the beach! They have the shaved ice stand open now.
Charli: ooo yummy, let's go.
You: I'll pick you up.
Charli: ok, bye Kay.
You: bye Char.

I put on a red bikini under my outwit then grab 2 towels and a bottle of sunscreen. Then I go out to my car and put the stuff in the backseat then go and pick up Charli. She gets in the car and I start driving tot he beach.

You: is Dixie busy?
Charli: I don't know, I'll call her.

Charli calls Dixie and she says she's busy.

You: well it's just us 2 today.
Charli: yep.

We get to the beach and suntan for a few hours.after tanning we pick up our stuff and put our sweatpants over our bikini bottoms. We go over to the Shaved Ice truck and get mediums. I got Tigers blood and Charli got cotton candy. We sit at a table and eat. Josh FaceTime calls me and I answer.

You: hey babe, you done filming?
Josh: wha- oh yeah. Where are you?
You: I'm at the beach with Charli, is everything ok?
Josh: yeah everything's good, when your done there being Charli to Sway with you.
You: ok, we'll be leaving in about 5 minutes.
Josh: ok, bye babe, love you.
You: love you too.

He hangs up and we finish our shaved ice. Then we get into my car and I drive us to Sway. I park and Josh and Chase meet us by the front door. They turn us around and put blindfolds on our eyes so we can't see.

Charli: why are you putting a blindfold on us?
Chase: you'll see!

They walk us inside and then stop. A lot of voices count down from 3 and we take our blindfolds off. All of Sway, our Connecticut friends, our family, the Hype House, and other friends were there. Charli and I hug everybody.

Bryce: happy birthday Kaley and Charli! The party will start in 45 minutes!

Charli and I run up to my bedroom and Mads, Avani, and Madi come up with us. I go into my closet and pull out a dress for me and Charli gets one for her. We change then Madi and Mads does Charli's hair and Avani does both our makeup. Once we're done getting ready we go downstairs and music starts playing. Mads and I separate from Charli, Avani, and Madi.

Mads: happy birthday bebe!
You: thanks bae!

Basically the rest of the night we party.