𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: Louis Vuitton

I wake up and grab my phone, it's 10am and I have to leave at 11:30. I get out of bed and leave Josh there and go to the kitchen. Bryce and Quinton are there too. I grab a pop tart and sit next to Bryce on a bar stool.

Bryce: morning Kay.
You: morning. Can you drive me somewhere in an hour?
Bryce: sure.
You: thanks.
Quinton: I'm surprised Josh isn't with you right now.

Bryce laughs a little and I look at Quinton.

You: seriously?
Bryce: to be fair, you two are together a lot.
You: well he's sleeping right now.

I finish eating then go back to my bedroom, Josh is still sleeping. I go to my closet and grab some grey sweatpants, a bra, underwear, a white crop tank top, and a plaid jacket. Then I go to my bathroom and shower and change into the clothes. I come out and go to my desk and blow dry my hair then just leave it natural. I don't put on any makeup cause they were going to do it at the place I'm going to. Once I'm done getting ready I go back to the kitchen and Bryce is there waiting for me. We get in his car and I give him directions.

You: ok thank you.
Bryce: do you want me to pick you up?
You: no it's ok, bye.
Bryce: bye, be safe.
You: you too.

He leaves and I go inside. A girl comes up to me, she's holding a clip board thingy.

Girl: hi are you Kaley D'Amelio?
You: yes I am.
Girl: welcome, my name is Lily I'll be your director.
You: nice to meet you, and I love your name.
Lily: thank you, it's nice to meet you too, now follow me please.

I follow her to a changing room.

Lily: the clothes your changing into first are in there, once your done changing you'll come over here and Nicole will be doing your makeup and hair.
You: ok.

She walks away and I go into the changing room and change into the first outfit. Once I'm done I go out and go over to the place she told me to. There is a girl here, I'm assuming Nicole.

Nicole: hi I'm Nicole, I'll be doing your hair and makeup today.
You: nice to meet you Nicole.

I sit in the chair and she does my makeup first then hair. When she's done Lily comes over.

Lily: you look great Kaley, now follow me.

I start following her.

Lily: first your going to do a shoot by yourself then the other 3 will be with Emma Chamberlain.

We soon get to a green screen with a photographer there. She stands next to him and he gives me instructions on where to stand. I do what he says and the picture comes out good. After, Lily brings me back to the changing room and I change into the second outfit. I come out and she brings me to a different place. Emma Chamberlain is there and we say hello to each other then they do the shoot. And this repeats 2 more times. After the entire thing is done they post on Instagram and so do I.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎