𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲: maze

I wake up and get out of bed. I shower then change into a plaid sweatshirt and red shorts. After I'm done getting ready I go to the kitchen and start making pancakes. As I'm waiting to flip them over Bryce and Griffin come into the kitchen.

Griffin: hey Kay.
You: oh hey Griff and Bryce.
Bryce: do you have any plans today?
You: no, why?
Bryce: can you think of something for me to do in my vlog.
You: we can rent out a maze and see who gets out fastest. It could be a house bonding time!
Griffin: that's not a bad idea.
Bryce: ok you get and tell everybody and I'll find one.
You: ok.

I finish making the pancakes and Bryce, Griffin, and I eat together. After we eat I help Bryce find a maze. We find one that is 20 minutes away, Bryce calls the owner and he rents it out for today at 6 till midnight. I then go to tell the other boys. First I go to Noah's room and knock on the door, he opens it.

You: morning Noah, 2 things. 1, I made pancakes, and 2, Bryce rented a maze for us and we're leaving to go there at 5:30
Noah: ok, I'll be ready and thank you.

I then go to Blakes room and tell him the same thing. Now the last person I have to tell is Josh, this won't be awkward at all.. I go to Josh's room and knock on the door, he opens it and is only in sweatpants.

You: Bryce rented a maze for us and we're leaving at 5:30.
Josh: ok.
You: also I made pancakes.
Josh: thanks Kay.
You: mhm.

I then go back to my bedroom and FaceTime Mads, she picks up pretty soon.

Mads: heyy girl, how are you?
You: it hurts still Mads.
Mads: it's going to for a while Kay but you'll get through it with the help from the sway boys, me, and your family. We're all here for you and love you.
You: your right. How are you?
Mads: I'm doing good, at 2 I have a photoshoot then tomorrow I'm flying to Arizona to see my family.
You: tell Riley and Dakota I said hi!
Mads: of course.

Mads and I talk until she has to go to her photoshoot. When we hand up it's 1:45 so there's still 4 hours until we leave. I guess I'll post on Instagram and tiktok to pass a hour.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎