𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴: back to Connecticut

I wake up to my alarm going off, I turn it off and slowly get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and shower then change into black leggings and a Disneyland hoodie. After I change I put my hair in a lay ponytail and put on my natural makeup look. Then I wake up Josh.

You: babe wake up.
Josh: hm?
You: you were going to drive me to my parents house
Josh: oh yeah.

He gets out of bed and changes into a shirt and pants. We bring my stuff out to his car then get in the seats. Josh starts driving to my parents house and he puts his hand in my thigh.

Josh: you'll be ok back in Connecticut. You'll have both your sisters and parents with you, and I'll always answer if you call and text me.
You: yeah I guess so.

We soon get to my parents house and it's 7:50. I hug Josh for about 5 minutes then pull away crying.

You: I'm gonna miss you so much baby, I love you.
Josh: I love you more, and I'll miss you more babe.

I hug and kiss him one last time and get the stuff out of the car then he drives away. I pick my stuff up and carry it inside. Mom is waiting inside by the front door.

Mom: here I'll take your suitcase.
You: thank you.

She takes my suitcase and puts it in the car. I go to the living room and see Charli, I instantly go up to her and hug her and start crying in her shoulder.

Charli: hey it's ok sis.
You: I miss him already.
Charli: aww, you can call him when we get on the plane or text him in the car.
You: but it's not the same.
Charli: your right, it isn't but you'll make it work, I know you will.

We pull away from the hug and she wipes my tears. Mom comes back inside with dad and Dixie.

Mom: ok is everybody ready to go?
Charli: yeah.
Dad: I think so.

Dixie and I just shake our heads yes. We all go out to the car and get in. Dixie is on the left side of the back seat, Charli is in the middle, and I'm on the right. Dad turns on the radio then starts driving to the airport. I get my phone out and text Josh.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

Kay❤️
I miss you❤️

Babe❤️
I miss you too baby❤️
Are you on your way to the airport?

Kay❤️
Yeah

Babe❤️
I have a meeting I need to go to right now,
I'll text you later babe❤️