𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: SwayLA merch

I wake up and feel arms wrapped around me, I look over my shoulder and Josh is hugging me. I grab my phone and see that today is September 22 and Sway drops merch today. The photoshoot for it starts at 12 and it's 10 right now.

You: Josh. Wake up
Josh: hm
You: I need to get ready, the shoot starts in 2 hours.

He sighs then let's me go. I go to my closet and grab blue jeans, my SwayLA jersey, a sports bra, and underwear, then go into the bathroom. I put the clothes on the counter then shower. When I'm done I change into them and go back into my bedroom. Josh is still laying in my bed but he's on his phone. I sit down at my makeup desk and start putting 1 out of the 2 necklaces I'm going to wear.

You: you can straighten my hair after I dry it if you want.
Josh: sure, I'll go change then.

Josh leaves and I finish putting on the necklaces. I then brush my hair and blow dry it the best I could. Josh comes back but my hair is still a tad bit wet so I start putting on makeup.

You: my hair is still a tad bit wet so you can do it after I finish my makeup.
Josh: ight.

I finish my makeup after 20 minutes then Josh straightens my hair. Once he's done I unplug the straightener and we go to the kitchen. All the boys were there already and it was 11:50. The people who were taking photos were JRod and some other guys that I didn't know the names of. They decide to start early since everybody was ready. There were 2 people taking photos inside and 4 outside. I start with one of the guys inside. He puts me in front of a green screen.

Guy: look up, down a little, ok good. For this photo you don't have to smile.
You: ok😀

He takes the picture when I was about to sneeze. After I sneeze he looks at the picture and laughs a little. He lets me see it and I laugh.

Guy: wanna retake it?
You: yeah, but can I have the picture but not use it on the website? Like only for Instagran.
Guy: sure.

He sends it or whatever to my phone then I retake the picture. Once it's done I go to my bedroom and grab 2 different SwayLA hoodies, one tie dye blue and the other just plain blue. I put the tie dye one on then go outside to a different guy that is taking pictures next to the house wall.

Guy: hey, here's a hat to wear.

He gives me a SwayLA hat that I didn't even know existed. I put it on then follow the instructions he gives me. He takes multiple pictures and lets me have one. After we finish I change into the other blue hoodie then go over to JRod that was also taking pictures outside.

JRod: hey Kaley, you can choose what and where for this shoot.
You: um maybe by that tree and like I be looking that way.
JRod: I think that'll look amazing, let's do it!

We go over to the tree and JRod starts taking a few pictures but the camera keeps getting a glare or something.

JRod: let me change the lenses really quick.

While he does that I put my hair into a low ponytail. He starts taking pictures again and this time they come out really good. JRod sends me one then I go inside. I go to my bedroom and take off the hoodie then put both them on my bed cause I don't wanna put them away right now. Then I go to the living room and sit on the couch next to Bryce.

You: are you done?
Bryce: yeah, you?
You: mhm. How did yours go?
Bryce: good, I'm going to post them when the merch actually drops.
You: same, wait what time does it drop?
Bryce: 2, so in 45 minutes.
You: it's already been more than a hour? That went by fast.
Bryce: it did. I think only a few boys are left.
You: yeah, when I finished outside I saw Griffin and Noah left but I don't know about inside.
Bryce: same.
You: I'm going to go eat breakfast now, byee Brycey.
Bryce: don't call me that.