𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵: Softball🥎

I wake up to my alarm, I roll over and turn it off then check the time, it's 5am, way too fucking early. I get out of bed and shower, then change into black pants and my Jersey. Today there is going to be tiktoker Softball and Baseball game in the LA baseball stadium, idk I don't really watch baseball or pay attention to the stadium names. Out of Sway, I'm playing in the Softball one and Blake, Noah, and Josh are playing in the baseball one. The Softball one starts at 1pm then the baseball one will start an hour after it.
After I'm done getting ready I text in the Sway group chat and see if anybody wants to get breakfast and everybody said yes. We all go to the garage and talk about where we are going.

Griffin: not IHOP again
Blake: then where?
You: home plate? It's about a 45 minute drive though
Noah: what's Home plate?
You: kinda like IHOP but they have a little bit different stuff, and they have more lunch and dinner options.
Bryce: I'm game to go there.
Josh: sure.

We all go into Blake's car and he drives to Home Plate. When we get there we go inside and a waitress sits us down. She takes our drink orders then leaves. I'm sitting in the middle between Bryce and Noah then Griffin is in the middle of Josh and Blake, Josh and Bryce are on the outside of the booth.

Blake: what are you getting Kay?
You: chicken tenders.

The waitress comes back and we order our food, before she leaves Josh flirts a little with her.
After breakfast Blake drives back home. I go to my bedroom and sit on my bed and go on my phone.
Soon it's 11am, I text Noah, Blake, and Josh reminding them we have to leave now. I go out to my Jeep and the 3 boys soon come out. We get in and I drive us to the stadium. When we get there we have 15 minutes before practice starts, the boys didn't have practice till after the Softball game but they came to watch me. We go inside and the security guard stops us.

Security: you guys can't go in unless you have VIP or have an ID.
You: we have picture things cause we're playing the games.
Security: to let you in I need to see them.

I grab my backpack and pull out my ID and show him, the boys show him theirs too. He lets us in and we rush to get to the locker rooms. On the way we see Fletcher from HollyWoodFix there filming us.

Fletcher: hey guys! How are you?
Blake: we're doing good, but are in a rush right now so can't talk.
You: sorry Fletcher, I would love to talk but I'm playing in the softball game and need to get down there.
Fletcher: that's ok, I'll be cheering for you!
You: thanks Fletcher, I'll try to find a time to get to you after the game.
Fletcher: ok, good luck!

Me and the boys soon make it to the locker rooms with 2 minutes remaining. I go in and the other girls on my team are there: Daisy Keech, Peyton Coffee, Hannah Rylee, Brooke Barry, Pierson Wodzynski, Riley Hubatka, Ellie Zeiler, Brooke Monk, Jasmine Gonzalez, Paige Mackenzie, and Sarah Graysun. I'm not really close with any of them or know a lot about them, Daisy used to be in Hype House, Ellie looks like me and Charli, Peyton is from Hawaii, a few of them had musically, and Riley is going to be Bryce's new assistant in a few weeks. Our coach is an actual softball coach, Jamie Trachsel. We have a 10 minutes talk as a team then we go out to the field for practice. The other team is more tiktokers.
1pm comes by fast. We stop practice 10 minutes before and go back to our side entrance. The announcer starts with the other side then starts calling our names.

Announcer: Number 72 Daisy Keech! Number 16 Peyton Coffee! Number 9 Hannah Rylee! Number 23 Brooke Barry! Number 20 Brooke Monk! Number 7 Jasmine Gonzalez! Number 12 Paige Mackenzie! Number 65 Sarah Graysun! Number 34 Pierson Wodzynski! Number 92 Ellie Zeiller! Number 12 Riley Hubatka! Lastly, number 13 Kaley D'Amelio!

We go into the field in order to our positions, the other team is batting first, my spot is Pitcher. The game starts and I pitch the first ball. My team is blue and the other team is red. Red team gets 3 outs so we switch. I'm batting first, Katie Sigmond pitches me the ball and I hit it into outfield, I run and make it to 3rd base. While I was running I could hear the crowd cheering, it was cool. Riley bats next, she hit it towards 3rd base so I didn't run cause I knew I would get out, but she got to 1st base! Peyton batted next, she bunt hit it, I didn't run at first so the pitcher threw the ball to second base then I ran. I made a home run but sadly Riley got our first out. Most of my team got to bat but soon that was the end of the first inning. The score right now was 3-4, them winning by one point.
Skipping the rest of the game, the end score was 31-27. Before the teams leave the friend we high-five each other to be good whatever's it's called, sportsmanship? I can't remember. I was told to stay on the field but go by one of the exits to be filmed and asked a few questions, I walk over there and there were a lot of people here, the ones I know are Noah, Blake, Josh, Charli, and Fletcher. Charli runs up to me and hugs me.