𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭: leaving again

I wake up and get out of bed and shower. Then I change into one of Josh's hoodies and leggings. After I change I wake Josh up and we get my stuff then go out to his car. He drives me to the airport and once we get there he parks then we walk inside together.

You: bye baby.
Josh: no don't go back, please.
You: I have to, I don't want to go back either.
Josh: I love you.
You: I love you too Josh.

I start crying and we hug. We hug for a few minutes then pull away.

You: I have to go babe, but I might be back for Christmas!
Josh: ok, bye babe.
You: bye Josh, I love you.
Josh: I love you too.

We hug and kiss one last time then I go through security and sit in a waiting chair. While waiting for my flight I wipe the tears off my face then go on my phone. I see that tiktokroom already has me and Josh on it.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️1,728,992 💬287,589 ➡️98,704

@tiktokroom #kaley and #josh seen at the airport together crying while hugging👀

@blakegray in this photo your making it look like Josh is the one leaving not Kay

@mads.yo now I'm crying

@kaleydamelio that's because I had to go back to Connecticut, I don't understand why you have to post this on here? There isn't drama at all

@charlidamelio noooo I just put eyeliner on and I cried looking at this!

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

My flight gets called so I board then sit in my seat. It's the same spot as when I came.

SKIP THE FLIGHT

The plane just landed and I get off. I text mom I landed then go and get my bag and wait by an exit. A few minutes later I see her walking up to me, I get up and hug her. We go out to the car and put my stuff in the back seat then sit down.

Mom: how was LA?
You: it was good, I got to see all the sway members, even the boys who left, and their girlfriends, plus Mads.
Mom: that's good.
You: yeah, Josh drove me to the airport and it was hard to say bye, like harder then last time.
Mom: I'm sorry hunny, I don't want to separate you and your sisters from your boyfriends but it's for your safety. When dad and I know it's ok to go back we'll tell you girls right away.
You: ok.

We get back to the house and I go to my room and unpack. Then I lay on my bed and fall asleep even though it was early in the after noon.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't really have any ideas for this one.