𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯: mall and beach day

I wake up and Josh is putting his shoes on.

You: where are you going babe?
Josh: I'm gonna go walk Buddy. I'll be back soon. Love you.
You: love you too.

Josh leaves with Buddy and I get out of bed and shower. I change into leggings and a hoodie. While straightening my hair Mads calls me.

You: hey Mads.
Mads: hey girl, what are you doing today?
You: nothing. Maybe we could go to the mall, if your free.
Mads: of course! I'll pick you up soon.
You: ok, see ya soon bebe.

We hang up and I finish getting ready. Then I go to the front door and wait outside. I see Mads car and I get in the passenger seat. She drives to the mall and we go shopping for a few hours. After we're done we eat in the food court then go back into her car.

Mads: we should go to the beach.
You: yeah, but we'll have to stop by sway first so I can get a bikini.
Mads: I have a few extra in my car.
You: ok, let's go then!

Mads drives to the beach and we change into the swimsuits. We mess around and make a few tiktoks.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️8,289,647     💬217,487      ➡️37,982

@kaleydamelio stupid wave @mads.yo

@user82792 the people watching: 👁👄👁

@mads.yo I'm surprised I kept the camera still enough

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️1,629,728      💬0      ➡️94,179

@kaleydamelio I love meeting fans❤️

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After we finish at the beach Mads drops me off back at Sway and I go to the kitchen to get a snack. Bryce and Josh are there.

You: hey.
Bryce: hey, what'd you do today?
You: Mads and I went to the mall and beach! I'm gonna get a snack then shower.

I grab a small bag of Cheez-Its then go to my bedroom and shower. After my shower I put on a sports bra and sweatpants. I sit on my bed and turn my tv on to Netflix. I scroll through movies and don't find anything new to watch so k just decide to rewatch Squid Game and eat my Cheez-Its. Josh comes in a few minutes into episode 1 and sits on my bed with me. We watch 3 episode then go to sleep.