𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬: party bus

I wake up and change into a black sweatshirt and blue jeans. Then I go to the kitchen and make pancakes. After I make pancakes I get myself a plate then sit at the table and eat while on my phone. As I'm putting the last bite in my mouth I see that I got a notification saying that the party bus thing is here. I hurry and chew then put my plate in the sink and run outside to the front yard. Right as I go outside I can see it, it looks beautiful! I go up and a guy comes out.

Guy: Kaley D'Amelio?
You: that's me.
Guy: you have an hour with this.
You: thank you so much!

I spam in the Sway group chat saying that there is something outside. Then I ask the guy to take pictures of me and he does.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️4,042,558      💬126,589     ➡️48,945

@kaleydamelio thank you @mileycyrus I now officially want disco balls all over my room 🤩 #midnightsky

@mileycyrus I'll send ya some!

@user33248 in the second picture you can see a guy taking the picture💀
@kaleydamelio it obviously was Bryce and not the guy that drove it

@mads.yo I come back in 2 days
@kaleydamelio yay!

@rylandstorms so Kay is the more cool twin and Charli is the nicer twin
@Charlidamelio I'm cool!
@RylandStorms sorry Kay's cooler
@kaleydamelio damn right!

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

An hour passes and the guy takes the truck back, me and the boys go back inside. Noah, Blake, and I go to the movie room. We have the couches set up.

Blake: we need a new series or movie to watch.
You: on tiktok I've seen videos about a new series called Squid Game, we could try that.
Noah: sure.
Blake: BRYCE, JOSH, WE ARE STARTING A NEW SERIES ON NETFLIX!!!

We hear then come in. I'm sitting in the back left corner, Josh sits next to me, Noah and Blake are sitting in the front right and Bryce is sitting in the middle row in the middle. If you were wondering where Griffin was, well he moved out yesterday and Bryce helped him. Blake starts the first episode.
5 hours pass and we are now starting episode 6. I'm leaning up against Josh and he has his arm around me.
A few more hours later we finish the season, during the last like 20 minutes I fell asleep cuddled up against Josh.

A/N
Short chapter cause I had no ideas.