Beth(2)

"I tried telling you where we were going; you just didn't listen to me." Tessa says as we cross the Tennessee state line. I look out the window and my hands began to sweat. I am ok being in Tennessee just as long as we aren't going there. " Tess please tell me that we aren't going there." She cuts her eyes to me, her knuckles turn white as she grips the steering wheel but says nothing. " That's why you wouldn't let me drive at the last stop isn't it? I think that I am going to be sick." I have sweat rolling down my temples now. My chest is starting to feel tight, my head feels fuzzy and I start looking for anything to focus on. The music, other cars, the buildings but nothing is working. Suddenly it feels like all the air is being sucked out of the truck and I start gulping down air. Tess takes the next exit and pulls on to the shoulder. My vision is blurring and I fear that I am going to pass out.

"Why do you fight me so hard Beta? Just give in to the temptation; I can see it in your eyes, in the way you bite your bottom lip when I whisper naughty things into your ear and the way your breath hitches when I touch you. Don't you want to experience the things that you so brazenly write about even though you have never done them." Derrick backs me against the wall; his knee between my legs using our height differences to his advantage. "Derrick please." My voice is shaky and I don't know if I am asking him to stop or if I am actually begging him. He grabs my hips and grinds his knee into my throbbing clit. " Please what? What do you want Beta?" His tongue traces the shell of my ear and he gently bites my earlobe. He now holds my face in his hands. "Look at me."

"Look at me Beth." All I feel is hands on my face and I try to get away. "Derrick please." I manage to say. "Beth focus, listen to the sound of my voice. At first the voice sounds like its far away but the more I hear it the closer it gets. "Breathe in and out slowly. Just focus on me and breathe Beth." The voice says in a calming tone. "Derrick?" No not Derrick; it is a female talking to me. Tess it is Tess holding me not Derrick. "Tess?" As soon as I say her name my vision clears and I grab her, holding her to me as I burst into tears. " It's ok I've got you." She says rubbing my back as I try to push the memory away. I'm sure the incident didn't last long but it sure felt like it did. Once she gets back in the truck I take a drink of my water with trembling hands and try to prepare myself to tell here about what just played out in my head.
I fell asleep at some point but it isn't long because Tess is waking me up as we pull into the driveway of a nice little blue house. I look around and I'm not totally sure where we are but I know its not the place that I never want to be again. " I can't wait to get in there, unpack and go to bed." Tess says jumping out of the truck that we rented to haul all of our stuff. Slowly I climb out and stretch before walking up to the house. Where Tess is waiting on me at the front door, key in the lock and we smile as she turns the key but our smiles immediately fall. The house was a total mess; the floors weren't done, the walls were different colors, there were holes in the walls. "What the hell is this?" Tess asks. I walk into the first room that I come to and scream as I walk into what feels like a brick wall, but walls don't catch you when you fall. I look into eyes that are a light shade of grey; so light they almost look silver. " Beth what's" Her voice trails off as she looks at the brick wall of man that I ran into, who still has yet let me go.
"Sorry about that little one." Says the man as he finally lets go of me. He is tall and if I had to guess I would say he was about 6'1 maybe 6'2. His hair is black, its pulled back into a ponytail, and since he is wearing a muscle shirt I can see that he has many tattoos. My eyes land on the one of a wolf with its pack behind him; they look as if they're ready for a fight. " I'm sorry about the mess but the people who recently stayed here decided to make things a little hard on me." He says looking around the room that is just as bad as the living room. Tessa isn't happy and I can't blame her. "We just drove close to 16 hours on the road." She says placing her hands on her hips. I am sure that if this were a cartoon there would be smoke coming from her ears. She turns and heads out of the room and I have to run to catch up with her. " I don't even have our boss's number so I guess that I am going to run to the shop and talk to him about this mess because he insured me that the house would be ready when we arrived." I help her get the car off of the car dolly and watch as she drives down the street. Once back in the house I go in search of wolf boy; finding him working on the master bathroom. " What the fuck are we supposed to do now? Sleep in the car because we don't have the money to stay in a hotel until the house is finished." I was only trying to light a fire underneath him about the house. "Little one don't poke the wolf when he is already angry." He sounds calm but there is a muscle ticking in his jaw and suddenly I want to see how far I can push this guy without causing too much trouble. He brushes me off, turning to work on the lights over the sink and I wedge myself between him and the sink. "I asked a question; what are we supposed to do until the house is finished?" He steals his jaw but remains silent. "Well are you going to answer me or not?" A small growl rumbles from his chest and I my eyes follow his to where my finger sits on his chest where I had poked him. Being the dumb ass that I am I say "Well what are we to do?" that was the second mistake the third was poking him again because before I know what is going on he spins me around pinning me against the wall. "Beth." He growls my name in warning and I still. How does he know my name? " Kris told your boss about that mouth of yours and let me let you tell you something. " Your boss wont put up with it; if you act like a brat I bet he will treat you like one." My words right along with my breath lodges in my throat. "That will be your only warning; do you understand me?" Before I can give an answer his phone rings from the other room and he releases me to go answer it. I turn gripping the edge of the counter and hang my head. I haven't been here 30 minutes and I am already making an ass out of myself. Sighing I leave the bathroom to go apologize for my actions.
I find him in the kitchen, leaning against the counter drinking a bottle of water. " I'm sorry about being rude. Just because I am tired and cranky doesn't mean that I can be rude to anyone." I watch him as he just stands there; not saying anything. I turn looking at the front door, wondering if I should wait for Tess outside. When I look back into the kitchen I find the guy studying me. "So you're not sorry about assaulting me in the bathroom then?" I grin and look down at my feet. "Ok; Yea I'm sorry about that too; even though it was just a small poke. It's not like I kicked you in the balls or something." At that he raises an eyebrow. " Come on." He says grabbing his keys from the counter. " I am taking you to a temporary house. Its not much and there will be five other people staying there besides you and Tess." He says walking past me. I don't move, just watch as he heads to the front door. I pull out my phone intending to call Tess because I don't know this guy and I am not going anywhere with him without talking to her first. He walks back in the house talking on the phone. He stops in front of me, shakes his head as he hands me the phone. "Hello?" I ask quietly as I chew on my bottom lip. " Girl wait until you see this place. Oh and stop messing with people." She laughs. " What are we supposed to do with our stuff in the truck?" The truck had to be turned in by ten in the morning. "I'll take care of it, stop stalling and bring your ass so I can get back to work." He says taking his phone back. I follow him out of the house and to a big black ford. I walk to the passenger side and laugh. " I hope you have a step ladder or something." There is no way that I can climb up into this thing by myself. He walks around the side of the truck to give me a hand. Once I have buckled my self in he jumps in the driver seat, starts the truck and drives off, leaning my head against the window I slip into a peaceful sleep.

Tess was right about the house; it was a big two story house with a basement. The house use to be a duplex but was converted back into one house a few years ago. The living room was a decent size; with a sectional couch, love seat and nice coffee table. The t.v was mounted to back wall to avoid any glare from the sun coming in through any windows. The kitchen was big; most of the counter space was on the right of the room as well as the stove and fridge. In the middle sat a decent sized island that was used to eat at since there wasn't a dinning area. There were two rooms down stairs and three up stairs; the basement where I happened to be sleeping had been turned into a small apartment with two bedrooms, living room and full bathroom; that held a toilet, garden tub and a shower. There was also a small kitchen down there that looked like it had never been used. I had yet to see who slept next door to me and I was ok with that because who doesn't like some sort of privacy. A light knock sounds from my door before it opens and Tess pops her head in. "You up?" She quietly ask. "No I'm fully asleep and having the best dream ever." I reply as I throw a pillow at her and laugh. She comes in carrying a hot cup of coffee. "I've been up for a while; you know that I don't sleep well most nights." I say as Tess hands me the steaming cup and sits on the edge of the bed. " I know; that is why I brought you coffee since today is our first day at the new shop. I figured that you might need it." Tess seems to thinks that if I talk about my dreams after I have one that it can't haunt me for the rest of the day. Most of the time I don't go into great detail but today I've decided to tell her; unfortunately, as soon as I uttered the first word it all rushes back and it's like it's happening all over again

" I don't even know why I am here at this pool party; no one wants me here I am just something else to laugh at. Come on just look at me Derrick." I say indicating to the borrowed two piece swimsuit. " My mom said that I couldn't go without you. Now unless you can think of something else that we could be doing right now." He whispers into my ear and laughs when I shudder. When I say nothing he grins. That's what I thought so I'm going to go grab a drink and find the guys." When I still say nothing Derrick walks off leaving me alone. I've been asked a few times if I wanted a drink but Derrick is always be there to say no and his word seems to be the law with this crowd. Once the sun was completely down the party moved inside with the exception of a few people. I didn't want to go in; there was no reason for me to be in a room full of people that I didn't really know, so I settled for the hot tub that was hidden in the shadows. The water was nice and warm as I lowered my body in. I spotted Derrick under the light by the house talking to Rollins. I watched him as he laughed taking a drink from his solo cup. He was such an ass and even more so since this stupid bet. I still had about ten days or so before I left to go home and was done with this nonsense. He decided that he needed to sleep close to me so he would know if I had tried to brake his rule of no self soothing and he would stand outside the bathroom door for the same reasons. I looked at him now shirtless in his blue swim trunks and backward hat. I couldn't lie he looked really good. A familiar ach started between my legs and I groaned. I started to scoot closer to the nearest jet. No one can see me and I am pretty sure no one remembers that I am even out here. Derrick would never know right; he wouldn't have anyway of telling if I self soothed. He teased me all morning and part of the afternoon; touching me, whispering dirty things into my ears. I needed something to ease it or I would snap or give in to him and I promised myself that I wouldn't. My head fell back, my eyes sliding shut as the water from the jet made contact with my clit. I was trying to stay silent and still so I wouldn't alert anyone to what I was doing in the dark. Opening my eyes I realized that Derrick was no longer in eye sight and I prayed that he just went in and for a moment I leaned up getting ready to stand when hands push me back down. "Now Beta you wouldn't be breaking one of the rules would you.?" Derrick whispers into my ear. I shake my head no because at this point if I open my mouth I will moan and give myself away. He slides his body down behind mine and I know he can feel how tense I am. " I think you're lying to me Beta; matter of fact I'm pretty sure that if I do this." He grabs my hips and rocks his hips causing the jet to full on hit my clit and let a small moan slip from my lips. " Fuck off this is your fault." I pant as he keeps rocking his hips. He bends his head licking my pulse before gently biting me. For a moment I think he is actually going to let me find release until he opens his mouth again. "That feeling that's in the pit of your stomach, the warmth that is starting to spread through you right now; It feels good doesn't it." My head falls back against his wide chest as he pinches my nipple, rolling it between his thumb and middle finger. "Answer me; doesn't it feel so good?" "I nod and whimper but that's not what he wants. "Yes." I finally manage to say. " I can make you feel the same way. All you have to do is beg me; then I will take you home and make you scream until you beg me to stop, but even then I wont stop until you become limp; then I will drink down all the juices that your tight little pussy will give me." I moan as he rubs his hard length against me, but I still manage to say no. I am so close to coming that I can't stand it, but I'm pulled out of the water denying me my release yet again. I am so angry with him that I grab his hand before he can walk away and slap him. Rubbing his cheek he grins but it's a sinister one that tells me I should run but I don't. Instead I stand toe to toe with him. He grabs my head holding in place he whispers in my ear. "I promise you that you will pay for that later." My next action would be one that kept me up at nights for years after. I raised my hands, grabbing his hair as I kissed him long and hard. He didn't take long to respond to my kiss. By the time we pulled away we were both breathless; he rested his forehead against mine. "Please Beta for the love of god Beg me."

"Holy crap; I don't see how you didn't break right there and beg the shit out of him. What happened after that?" Tess says as she starts to fan herself. I wipe the sweat from my forehead. " He picked me up whispering in my ear; telling me that I was getting to hot. Even though it was chilly out that night." I paused taking a drink from my coffee. "I honestly thought that he was going to take me home; until I was falling into the cold pool." Tess gets up and heads for the door. "That was shitty of him to do. Get ready for work we need to leave in about forty minutes." She gives me a weak smile and closes the door behind her. I jump out of the bed and head over to my suitcase pulling out my outfit for the day, my little pink bullet and head for the shower. Once I was soothed, showered and dressed in my black tank, ripped jeans and combat boots I blow dry and straighten my hair, deciding to leave it down I throw on some eyeliner and black lipstick. I took one last look at myself in the mirror before heading out through the basement door.
The shop was not exactly what I was expecting. Comparing this one to the original would be like comparing Hershey's and Vegemite. It was much bigger, it wasn't in a shared building, big windows in the front that had flashing neon lights going around them and a big neon sign that flashed open. The name of the shop Forever Ink was on the front left window in Old English script. You could hear music playing from the inside and I suddenly felt nervous. "Tess look at this place; I bet at night it looks like a small nightclub." She smiles. " I cant wait to see what my room looks like. It will be nice not to have to share one with someone else." We walk through the door right as Here She Comes Again starts to play over the speakers. The waiting area is to the left of the of the door; the walls Red and Black, chairs line the walls, shelves that hold pictures of tattoo idea for those who haven't come up with an original design and a small fridge filled with nothing but water bottles sits in a corner. The desk sits kind of caddy cornered on the right side of the door. There is a computer on the desk as well as a phone. On the table behind the desk is where the printer sits next to what looked like an old mail sorter that held paper work and three filing cabinets sits underneath the table. The lobby smelled as if someone had just pulled an apple pie out of the oven. " Remind me to ask where they get their wax melts from." I whisper to Tess. No one was in here and the only sound that could be heard was the music. "So do you really think that our boss will be a hard ass?" Tess asked as we started walking down the hall to find our boss. "I don't know but the guy that was working on the house said that if," "You act like a brat I will treat you like one." Says a man from behind us; causing us to jump and turn around to face the familiar voice. "You, you're the boss?" I blurt out and Tess elbows me in the ribs. " What I am sure she is trying to say is thank you for hiring us to work for you." Tess glances over at me and I sigh. " I would have told you two the other day but you left to come here." He pauses, turning to look at me. "And Beth was busy using her mouth for all the wrong reasons." He grins and I suddenly feel a bit too warm. Tess also turns to me, leveling me with a glare that says that she would be talking to me about this later. She takes a step forward, holding out her hand. " I am Tessa and I am really excited to start be here." He shakes her hand before looking at me like he was waiting for me to say something. I finally step forward after Tess clears her throat. "I guess that since I was a pain the other day that I could be nice and do this the right way. It's nice to meet you; I'm Beth and you are?" He takes my hand in his and smiles down at me. "Nice to meet you little one ; I'm and everyone calls me Mac." Mac says in a tone that I can't place. I just stand there staring into his grey eyes not saying anything; something about his eyes were haunting. Like they could stare right into your soul. "Yo Mac Ben asked me to fill in for him today. He's a bit hung over today and said that he doesn't want to babysit the newbies."
I peer around Mac to see a tall guy with short black hair and lip piercings. "Babysit." I say raising an eyebrow. "Eric I would like you to meet Tessa and Beth." Eric steps around Mac and I; his eyes locked to where Mac and I were still shaking hands. I cleared my throat and dropped Macs hand. "I'm Tess and that is Beth the only one who apparently needs to be babysat." I stare at my friend "Really, I haven't gotten myself into trouble yet." Mac and Tess both laugh . "Right." Says Tess, " Keep telling yourself that?" Mac says chuckling. My eyes go wide as I look at Tess and Eric. Slowly I turn back to face Mac. " If you think that was me getting into trouble; you haven't seen nothing yet. I wink then laugh knowing how ridiculous I must have looked . "Well I can see what it's going to be like working with you." Mac shakes his head and I can't help but to laugh a bit. He tells Eric and I to go to the front so he can show Tess to her room.