(11) Beth

Did you really have to basically throw me under the bus?” I hiss at Mac as we walked to his truck. “I thought you were going to pass out all over again. I don’t think you turned that red the whole  time I had.” I cut him off so quick my head spun. “Do not look at me that way. You could have told them about that asshole, but noooo you had to tell them and I quote ‘She couldn’t wait to get me home to have my hands on her, so she drug me in here so I could finger fuck her senseless.’ I would have rather passed back out then I wouldn’t have seen the faces of all those men.” I stopped to catch my breath from my tirade. I could hear is chuckle as a stopped next to his truck. He turned back watching me as I started to pace as I tried to decide if I should just get an Uber or chance riding with that asshole. “Come on Beth get in the damn truck already and stop trying to figure a way out of riding back with me.” He said leaning against his big ass truck.  I marched up to him, jabbing my finger into his chest as I spoke. “You’re so irritating that I think I would much rather wrap my hands around your throat” I brought my hands up doing a squeezing motion. His grin had my pulse racing . I was quickly pushed up against the bed of his truck, with his big body pressed against mine. “I’ll gladly let you choke me but only if you’re ridding me, but I should let you know that I’m normally does the choking.” He said, his lips hovering over mine. We stayed this way so long that I thought he might actually kiss me. Instead he reached up, opened the door, picked me up and boosted me inside. “That’s not fair, you distracted me.” I whined as he shut the door. A few moments later his door swung open, jumping into his seat and slamming is door before starting the truck and speeding out of the parking lot.
             The whole way back he seemed distant for a man who just had just turned me into a pile of goo. When we arrived back to the house a little after 2am, he unlocked the door, held it open for me to enter first and that’s when he turned on me. “You should’ve known better than to drink something that you didn’t make or watched someone make!” He growled out in anger. It took me a minute before I could even respond. “Are you fucking kidding me? How was I supposed to know that someone slipped something in my friends drink.” I threw my hands up in the air. “ So pretty please oh so mighty one please forgive me; for my server stupidity, I’m begging you.” I tried to push my way past him to get in my room. I suddenly found myself between the door and Mac, his arms gaging me in.  “Fuck that shit, that could have ended so fucking badly, how can you stand there and laugh about it.” I could see the anger burning in his eyes, it was like watching flames dance in his grey depths, but I didn’t try to run. “The only thing I’m laughing about is the way you’re acting. One minute your have you hand in my pants and the next you’re pissed at me for something that I didn’t even know about. You are being a real cocksucker right now!” I yelled in his face. “Little girl you’re really pushing me right now.” He slapped the door frame before leaning closer. “My hand couldn’t be in your pants since they were down past your ass, as my fingers were buried deep in that tight pussy little girl.” My entire body felt as if it had burst into flames as his tongue licked down the side of my neck. I heard the door open, moving on its squeaky hinges. My heart raced with the thoughts that were running wild in my head. Mac’s phone buzzed, he pulled it from his pocket to look at it. “Go to bed.” He stared down at me, his expression hard to read. I started to protest but I quickly closed my mouth as he growled. “Now Beth!” He sounded as if me not listening angered him. “Yes daddy, I’ll be a good girl and go to bed.” I sarcastically spat.  He then backed me into my room until my legs hit the mattress. “If I’m your Daddy then that means I get to spank your ass when you misbehave.” He says turning me around to face the bed, pulling the covers back he pushes me onto the mattress, pulling the blanket up to my neck. He smiled down at me. “ Now be a good girl and listen to Daddy; sleep, you’ve had a very long day.” I tried to suppress the yawn that was trying to slip out. Instead of agreeing anymore I did as I was told. His smirk was sexy as hell, he bent kissing my forehead. As he walked out my eyelids felt heavy and within minutes I was fast asleep.        
                    Work was pretty much the same as it was the day that I ran out of here. Samson had told me this morning that Ben wouldn’t be working the same shifts as me for awhile after his out burst at the club. I couldn’t say that I was sad about it either, he reminded me of someone and the more that I tried to remember; the more my brain itched. It was a bit of a slow day, I think in the whole  five hours that I have been here; I had only seen four people come in and the phone has rang at least five times. I eventually made my way to Tess’s room to sit and talk because I was board as hell. “Knock knock.” I say as I poke my head in the door. She waves me in and I take the seat that she nodded to. The piece that she was working on was a half sleeve, a picture of an older man and child stood next to an old Mustang. There was also what appeared to be a farm and a few tractors. I couldn’t see the whole thing from where I sat across the room. “I wonder why it’s so slow today.” I say as I look through her portfolio. “Maybe it has something to do with the chick who freaked out and beat the shit out of a customer.” My head snaps in Eric’s direction. He has a smile on his face as he holds his hand up in mock surrender. The guy that Tess is working on whips his head in my direction. “If you don’t watch it Eric you’ll be next, right after our pain in the ass boss.” Eric’s eyes go wide as he backs out into the hall, before he can say anything I can hear the phone ringing out in the lobby. I quickly jump to my feet, running to answer it. I pass Samson on the way and immediately turn fifty shades of red as I remember the night before. “Forever Ink, this is Beth how can I help you?” I say breathlessly into the phone. The girl on the other end wants to set up a time to come in and get her nose done. I look through the appointment calendar, letting her know that Eric can see her Saturday around 5:30. She thanks me before hanging up. I head to Eric’s room to let him know that I booked him for a nose piercing, then I walked back to my desk.
      My feet suddenly feel as if they are rooted to the ground as I stare at the object on my desk that wasn’t there when I left to talk to Eric. My heart feels as it is going to explode, it beats so hard and fast that it actually hurts. I don’t have to open it or flip through its old, yellowed pages to know that it is the binder that I took with me to Derrick’s place; it’s the one that sparked that stupid bet in the first place, and the one that I left behind when my mother drug me out of  house that night that I thought I had found away around his rules. I don’t know how long  I had been standing there afraid to go near it, as if Derrick would appear out of thin air if I got too close to it. Samson walked through the door, took one look at my face then followed my gaze that was locked on the binder. “Little one are you ok? Talk to me.” When I didn’t answer he took off to the back of the shop. No doubt going to find Mac or Tess, maybe even both for all I knew. Moments later Tess came around the corner, followed by Samson, Eric, and Mac. Tess grabbed my face trying to get me to focus on her, Eric spoke to Samson and I could do nothing but watch as Mac walked over to my desk. Picking up the binder, turning it over as he examined it before opening it. “Beth what has you so afraid of this old thing?” Mac asked and I couldn’t make my mouth move to answer him. A few moments later Mac growled in anger and I thought I saw a look of awareness filter through his eyes. “What in the fuck is this?” He moved towards me, binder in hand.  Eric and Samson shared a look before they disappeared into the back. Mac stopped in front of me, it felt as if he was sucking all of the oxygen out of the room. “What’s in that thing? It looks like a regular binder to me.” Tess says as I reach out my hand to take it from Mac. The bell over the door dings and Mac yells that we were closed, stomped over and turn the open sign off. “It’s mine, but I haven’t seen it in years.” I finally say. Mac takes a sit flipping through the pages. “Were you afraid of us finding out that you have one hell of a dirty mind, because damn gi…” Mac doesn’t finish what he was saying. His gaze focused one of the many pages. My feet chose that moment to start moving again. “What is it, what are you looking at?” My voice shakes as much as my hands are when I place my hand on his arm. Mac looks up, his eyes holding mine captive for a moment. Tess stands there, silently watching, waiting for when I  will need her. I take a seat next to Mac as he begins to read from the page out loud.

        “They fight, then he plays while she screams.
But it’s still not what he wants to hear from her sweet lips.
She says that she hates him, yet you can see in her eye that she wants to beg him to ease the ache he has created between her wide hips
He touches, he teases, he caresses, he even whispers dirty things in her ear when no one is looking.
She is his dirty secret, one that isn’t really a secret at all.
We see, we hear, some of us watch as
They fight, while he plays, while she screams for release that doesn’t come because she hasn’t been a good enough girl yet.                    
He wants her even though she’s gone, but swears she will be his again one day.”

  Mac looks up at me with what seemed to be a mix of anger and lust. I was hit with a scent that I couldn’t place, with it came a wave of arousal that almost drove me to my knees. I held his gaze and watched as the corner of his lips tipped up. When he handed me the binder his fingers brushed against mine and I gasped. I looked up to where Eric was now standing talking to Tess quietly. I started to flip through the pages when I saw pictures of Derrick and I together. In one we were sitting on the couch, he had taken the remote from me, I ended up in his lap fighting for it. The second one I was sitting on the bed, I was writing in this very binder, and Derrick was leaning against the wall watching me as if I was the most interesting or the most irritating thing on the planet. The last one on the page was the image of both Derrick and I asleep on the couch. We were both laying down, my forehead was against his bare chest, and his hand rested on my hip. To an outsider we would have looked like a regular couple that had fallen asleep wrapped up in each others arms  There were a few more but I was creeped out at the idea of someone running around in the shadows taking pictures of me. The last page was a mess of words that were crossed out over and over again; except for one word. “Mine.” I looked up to see Mac with his jaw clinched.   
        We left not long after Mac had called Samson to his office to talk. It was more like yelling and I couldn’t tell what was being said. “Beth!” I had jumped when Mac screamed my name from the hallway.  As I walked into his office, lost in my own thoughts, not watching where I was going and walked right into Samson. His arms snaked around me, keeping me up right. “I’ll let this one pass, giving everything that is going on little one.” He smiled down at me. Mac growled as my knees started to give out. That scent and the overwhelming arousal that came with it was back.  It was all I could do to fight against the moan that was fighting its way up my throat. Mac growled once more before shouting “Get her the fuck out of here.” Samson was trying to help me out of the office when Mac spoke, “ You are to go straight home, do not let anyone in other than Tess, Samson or myself. Do I make myself clear?” My only answer was a simple nod of my head.  I had jumped into the shower as soon as I walked through the door. My skin felt as if it was on fire, my clothes felt like they weighed a ton and there was a pulse in my clit that didn’t seem like it was ever going to go away.  I was happy to find that the shower head was detachable. I used it until the water ran ice cold, but even then the ache nor the heat went away.  B.O.B’s batteries died several times until it just wouldn’t work anymore at all. My phone rang and I almost didn’t answer it but it was Tess and if I didn’t answer she would have just found her way down into the basement.   “Hey, what’s up?”  I said trying to get a grip on my entire body that had seemed to have went haywire. “I need to go to the store; do you want to ride with me or are you still busy down there?”  If I wasn’t truly a mess right now I might have blushed at being heard, but right now I didn’t care. I just wanted the pain to go away. “ Uh yea but can we stop at that one store over on summer? I need to replace something.” I worried my bottom lip as I waited for her answer, the answer came in the form of laughter. “ You killed it?” A small pause then the sound of Tess gasping for air from laughing so hard. “I can’t believe you killed B.O.B. Meet me at the car you killer of vibrators you.” As soon as she hung up I could hear Samson’s deep laughter from above. Fuck I forgot he was even here, which only meant that he probably heard me not being able to get off also. As I waited for Tess to meet me outside I couldn’t help but to look around; I wasn’t sure if I expected to find my past hiding in a bush but I felt uneasy out here in the open by myself. I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder. I spun around with my hand balled into a fist. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only Tess until I realized that Samson was also coming with us. I gave her the “really” look; Samson must have saw it because he chuckled. Tess shrugged her shoulders before getting into her car. “ Nope, wrong car, we’re taking that one.” Samson says pointing to a small single cab truck that was half hidden by the large shed.  I say nothing and make my way to the truck.
                   Somehow I was selected to sit in the middle before we even made it to the truck. The first stop was to apparently restock on beer, while there I picked up a bottle of whiskey. Tonight just felt like it was a whiskey type of night. Tess said that since we had been put on some kind of weird lockdown that most likely all seven of us would be home for dinner, and she didn’t feel like cooking therefore pizza it was for the night. The third stop was to the home of all your B.O.B related needs. I groaned when Samson got out of the truck also. Tess was the first one into the shop. “Don’t worry I haven’t told Mac the why or where I was taking you.” Samson says as I turned to climb back into the truck, but he was one step ahead and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against him.   “God Haven’t implies that you still might tell him. It’s bad enough that you know why I am here.” I say taking a seat when he lets go of me.  “Shit, if I told him that I was taking you to a sex shop to buy a new toy, he would have come home and took you himself and I feel like that would be worse on you than me being your bodyguard for the night.” He said as he reached up to tuck some stray hairs behind my ear. He was right, if Mac had been my only choice for a ride; I would probably still be sitting in my room working on getting carpal tunnel.  I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “You’re right, I don’t know how I know but I do. Even though I’m not sure why he would feel any kind of need to do such as you stated.” I smiled as Samson gave me a knowing look. “Ok, ok don’t look at me like that.” I say as I push him back so I can jump out of the truck.  Forty-five minutes later, three angry calls from Mac, two missed calls from an angry Mac and at least thirty unread text, that I’m pretty sure were angry as well; did I feel like I was done shopping for toys. Tess and I were laughing at Samson for fondling the blowup doll that looked like it had seen better days. Samson’s phone started to ring and I let out a frustrated growl. “God can he not just let us have some damn fun.” I say as I head for the register to pay for my items. Once we were back in the truck Samson turns to me, “So I was told to give you a message.” My stomach flopped and I rolled my eyes. “ Let me guess I am in deep trouble for leaving the house, even though I have a bodyguard as you stated earlier.” He laughed as he reversed out of the parking spot. “ Why do I feel like I am missing something?” Tess asked, looking from me to Samson and back at me again. I am fixing to tell her that she wasn’t missing anything but Samson answers her before I can. “ Not much really but I’m pretty sure that we will learn more than we actually want too tonight. I was told that you’re sharing that bottle of whiskey.” I let my head fall back against the seat “Fuck me, this isn’t going to end well at all.” I say. Tess giggles and Samson says nothing as he puts the truck in drive and heads for the house.
    Walking through the door I tried to make it to my room before Mac pops up. After placing my recent purchases into the nightstand I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower, not that I wasn’t already clean enough but I wanted to procrastinate as much as possible but, it was short lived when I realized that I forgot my clothes in my haste to hide in the bathroom. I cracked the door open just enough to see if anyone was down stairs, seeing no one I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around myself, and opened the door.  When I heard the door from upstairs open I started to run ending up on my ass on the cold floor.   “Hey dude I got you a present over here, it is even partially unwrapped already.” It sounded like Eric but I wasn’t sure due to the small thud in my head. A hand touched my face, my vision cleared reviling Mac looking down at me. He held out his hand but I ignored it as I sat up. The sudden movement caused me to sway but his hands steadied me.  “She ok?” Samson asked. “Yeah she’ll be fine, would you mind running upstairs to get her something for her head. I know she’s going to need it and I forgot to get anything for down here.” Mac asked quietly. Mac stood and with out warning I was picked up and was being carried to the kitchen. I didn’t release the death grip that I had on him until he started to sit me down on the table. “How about some kind of warning the next time.” I spoke into his chest as I tried to hide my eyes from the lights that seemed really bright tonight. “Did you change out the lights for stronger bulbs or something.” My ears were ringing now as well, but at the same time it was like everything was getting louder. Samson returned long enough to hand Mac the pill bottle, then him and Eric went back upstairs with out a word, leaving Mac with me in nothing but a towel. “Oh god, clothes I need clothes.” I said as tried to move the mountain in front of me. “You know you’re cute when you turn red like that. It’s only us down here.” He chuckled as he held out a hand with two blue gel capsules. “Take these, the sooner you take them the faster they’ll get in your system.” Mac leaned over me to retrieve a bottle of water. I knew he was being nice, but there was this kind of itch in my brain that was telling me the whole thing was bullshit. I took the pills and swallowed them without a word. “Now that you’re done being clumsy do you think that you can go get dressed without running into anything or falling on your ass again.” Even though I knew he was only joking; his words bothered me, they sounded like something Derrick had once told me. “I’ll stop being clumsy the day you suck my dick.” I flipped him the bird and started to wiggle off of the table but was stopped by the male who now stood directly between my legs. “Last time that I checked you didn’t have a dick.” He said leaning into whisper as his hand slid up my naked thigh. “But maybe I should check again.” When he started to lean me back I started to fight it. I tugged and kicked, hell bent on freeing my ankles. Mac’s laugh was a deep rumble and I had to fight the urge to laugh right along with him.  I rolled onto my hands and knees the best that I could, when he finally lost his grip on my right ankle I used my foot to kick his other hand, while trying to keep from being recaptured. Thinking that I had the upper hand when he let go of my other ankle, I attempted to crawl away, then his arm wrapped around my middle. I still fought to move down the table. I giggled and laughed as he fought to get his big frame on the table. I squealed when he grabbed my sides, I wiggled, bounced and twisted as he tickled me from behind. “ Who knew that you could laugh, here I thought you only laughed with Tess and Samson.” I still at the tone in his voice. “Someone sounds a little jealous that someone else can make sounds come out of my mouth.” I say wiggling out of his arms.  “Oh I can make plenty of noises come from that pretty little mouth of yours.” He grabs my ankle as he snickers. I kick out with my free foot harder than what I had intended to, because he falls over the edge of the kitchen table. I sat on my ass, leaning over the table to check on him. “ I am so sorry I didn’t mean too” I paused looking around. “Where the fu,” I let out a small scream as I am yanked to the end of the table, Mac stood there with a cocky grin on his face as he lifted my ankles, forcing me too place my hands behind me for support. “See I just made a noise come out of your mouth.” Mac says while pulling me to the edge of the table.   His expression changed from playful to serious, His grey eyes were full of heat as he stared down at me. My words were cut off the moment he licked his lips like a hungry wolf. “I think this will pull some sounds, maybe a scream or two from you lips.” He sounded as if he were in some kind of trance as he looked down at my naked flesh. I held his gaze as he slowly lowered his head between my legs. His breathe fanned over my  sex, pulling a small gasp from me.    “So fucking wet, does fighting with me turn you on little girl?”  Mac traced my pussy lips with his tongue, slowly driving me insane. I pushed myself up to watch him, when he started to slide his tongue through my folds I bit my lip.  I tangled my hand in his hair when he finally flicked his tongue over my clit. “Mmm oh.”  I moaned as he bites the nub, holding it between his teeth, flicking his tongue over it again and again as it was trapped. “ Shit shit shit.” I was trying so hard not to be loud, but when he hooked his arms around my thighs to hold me in place and began to suck on my clit I couldn’t cover my mouth fast enough to smother the sounds coming from me. He made a noise that sounded like a mix of a growl and a laugh. I could feel muscles tightening as he drove me farther over the edge. “So close.” I moaned as I started to grind my hips against his mouth. Right as I was about to come the basement door flew open, Tess walked in and turned right around leaving Samson standing there. My hands flew to my breast. “Boss I hate to interrupt your meal but there’s an issue at the shop, I just got off…..well hung up with the police.” Samson said winking at me. “Damn it!”, Mac looked at me for a moment before standing to his full height . “ Do not finish that. If you do your ass will be so sore you wont be able to sit.” He turned to Samson next. “ Help her to bed,” he paused shaking his head as if he heard something that I didn’t, “ I mean her bed.” With that he ran out of the door. Samson grabbed my towel from the floor, covering me with it as he scooped me up like I weighed nothing at all. He pulled back my cover, placed me in bed and tucked me in. He sat there for a moment running his fingers through my sweat coated hair. “Don’t worry yourself little wolf.” He said as he started to move from the bed, I grabbed his hand pulling back. “Why do you call me that?” I ask as I snuggle into the blanket. “ You have the heart of a wolf, whether you see it or not; the rest of us see it and we admire it. “ He bends down to kiss my cheek and catches the corner of my lips. My eyes go wide and I can feel my face turn red. He laughs, “ Shut your mind off, sleep and dream about good things.” When I frown his expression changes. “Demons keeping you up at night?”
                 Samson’s presence alone had me wanting to open up to him but I settled for the short answer. “Two actually, One that teases, he makes me want and need things, the other whispers of promises, only too deliver heartbreak and nightmares.” I dream of one more than the other but when I do dream of the second; I always  want to find a bottle to numb the pain.”  I say around a yawn. “We will work on slaying your demons, but for now you need sleep.” His voice sounded strained. We didn’t say anything else after that. Samson sat there running his fingers through my hair until my eyes were to heavy to keep open any longer.  Waking up the next morning things felt off, I wasn’t sure why but I had this feeling deep down in my gut. I wasn’t supposed to go into the shop until later this afternoon but I was called in because Ben was sick or something. So I would be pulling a double shift today. I didn’t mind pulling the double but the odd feeling intensified all through out the day.  Looking up at the clock, hoping that it was almost time to go home but there was still about three and a half hours. Pulling out the binder that I for what ever reason haven’t thrown out yet. I started turning the stiff pages, reading some of the things that I had wrote down. When I got to the page talking about the day that Derrick had tied my hands to the head board because he was afraid that I would touch myself while he slept. It was the night that he came up with the bet, I could still see the amused look on his face when I asked,
      “ Why would I want to touch myself with you upstairs in your room. I’m not that kind of chick asshole, I don’t go around getting off where ever.” His grin was a dark one as he stopped messing with the rope and bent down to whisper in my ear. “ Oh no Beta; I wont be sleeping upstairs during this little bet.” I turned my head so that I was facing him. “So you’re telling me that until I leave, you are going to sleep on a couch down in the basement instead of your own bed.” I laughed because I couldn’t picture Derrick sleeping anywhere but a comfy bed. My laughter quickly died when he informed me, “ I wont be sleeping on the couch unless I absolutely have too” That’s how we slept the first few nights. Pushing the memory from my mind I flipped to the pages that held the pictures. I came across one that was grainy but I could still make out the image. I was on the bed, legs spread while Derrick; no not Derrick but Samson had his head between my thighs as he held my right breast in his hand. I had forgotten about that but didn’t have time to think about it when a curvy redhead walked up to the desk. “I’m sorry I didn’t even hear you come in. Do you have a appointment?” I said laughing. She tells me that she is here to see Eric about a nose piercing. I glance up and realize that I had been going down memory lane for about an hour. “Please have a seat and I will go let him know that you are here and ready.” I push away from the desk and make my way past Tess’s room where the chick she is working on sounds like she is dying. I shake my head and keep going. I knock on Eric’s door and wait for him to answer, but when he doesn’t I open the door. The room was dark, so I walk back over to Tess’s room to ask her.   “Hey chick I hate to interrupt your torture session; I mean ink session but do you know where Eric is?” She stops, looking up at me with the “Oh no look.” “Eric left about an hour ago, something about He and Mac had something to take care of real quick.” She place the tattoo gun down and walks out into the hall. “I guess I’ll have to tell this chick that she will have to reschedule or,” I looked at Tess even as she started shaking her head no, knowing what I was suggesting. “ You will get fired so fast that you wont know it happen until a week later. No matter what you two have gong on, and you can’t tell me nothing because there isn’t any amount of eye bleach that can erase the image of his head, Your hands fisted in his hair.” She makes a gagging sound. Even though my friend is right I knew what I was going to do.
               “Unfortunately Eric has had to step out.” I watched her face fall as the disappointment set in. “Is there anyone else that can do it, while I have the courage.” Her eyes darted between me and the door. It didn’t take long for me to make the decision that I would do it for her. “Come on fallow me.” I lead her down the hall into one of the other rooms that was used for out of town artist. “Have a seat for me.” I went about looking for all the things that I would need, I had to ask her if it was a regular nostril piercing or a septum piercing. I was relieved when she pointed to the side of her nose. After I made sure to wash my hand really good I put on my gloves and asked her to sit all the way back in the chair. “ I’m going to clean your nose with this alcohol pad, so don’t breathe in through your nose while I am doing so.” I held up the alcohol pad, when she nodded I set about cleaning the area. When she finally lets out the breath that she had been holding, I thought I caught the sent of alcohol, but when I questioned her about it; she reassured me that she had used mouthwash before coming into the shop. Beyond my gut feeling I went ahead and reached for the needle.  “ If it helps you any just close your eyes.” I tell her when I see her eyes get big at the sight of the small needle that I held in my hand. She closes her eyes tightly and I almost ask if she needs some water but I continue on with what I am doing. “ Alright I am going to count to three then you will feel a small pinch, then again you may not feel anything at all.” I wait for the nod of her head before I start to count. “I…..2…,”  I don’t even get to three before I push the needle through. After putting the ring into the other end of the hallow needle, I pull it the rest of the way through her nose. “All done champ, didn’t hurt at all. ” I watched in slow motion as red proceeded to lean over throwing up all down the front of me.  I stood there frozen and covered in vomit. When red started to cry I told her that it was ok, that stuff like that happened more than one would think. When she left I yelled for Tess who thought the whole thing was funny. “Instant Karma, you knew that you weren’t supposed to do it and you did it anyway. She told me to hold on for a moment then left the room; when she came back she told me to go use the shower in Mac’s office and she would run a few doors down and get me some new clothes while Samson was at the front desk signing people in. 
                    While in the shower Tess popped in long enough to drop a bag on the counter. I looked around for a bar of soap, no such luck the only thing that I found was the bottle of body wash that had me growing slick between my legs. I shook my head as I squeezed some into my hand.  My body shouldn’t have this reaction to something that smells like my boss, but here I am naked in his shower, kind of wishing that he was in it with me. Pushing the naughty thoughts away I finished washing, turned off the water and stepped out. When I opened the bag my eyes went large. The skirt was so small that I was sure that it wouldn’t go past my butt, and I would be lucky if the top covered my boobs at all. If they were smaller maybe, but I didn’t have small anything in the top and bottom department. I had no choice but to put them on any way, once I was dressed I grabbed the thigh high socks that I am sure she picked up as a joke, the first one went on with no problem but I had to bend over to get the other one to go on right. When I caught the sight of grey eyes in the mirror I stood rooted to the spot. “Would you like to explain why you’re in my bathroom?” I watched as he took a look around the room, running his hands through his hair he says, “ Please tell me that you didn’t take a shower in my personal bathroom, and what is this, none of this covers any part of you.” I turned ready to be yelled at as soon as I was done admitting that I did a bad thing. “I’m sorry, but I had no other choice. See this chick threw up all over me.” I pointed to the trash bag that held the clothes that I spoke of. “Beth.” My name was a low growl that I felt before I ever heard it. Taking a deep breath I looked down at my feet as I started to speak. “ I.. I might have,” he placed his finger underneath my chin tilting my face, so I could look him in the eyes. “ A chick threw up on me after she got her nose pierced.” His brows pulled together as he thought about it. “ How did that happen when Eric was with me doing some things at your place?” Anger was dripping from his words. I turned around not wanting to be face to face with him as I finished. “ It happened because I did it.” I spoke so low I wasn’t sure that he heard me at first. “I’m sorr,” His hand came down on the counter top, the loud slap cut the rest of my words. He held the edge of the counter in a death grip, his head rested on my shoulder, his breathing picked up and I began to tremble with a mix of fear and awareness of how close he was. “You have no clue how bad that was for you to do, you have no license for that.” His voice was raising now. “God I should spank you since you did a childish thing.” My body seemed to come alive at the threat, I wanted to challenge him to see if he would actually do it.  I tried to breath in and out slowly to calm myself, but a sweet yet salty sent seemed to amp up everything that I was feeling. “Promises, promises but Daddy never comes through with his threats. I’m starting to think that you don’t have the balls.” A deep growl was my only warning before I was bent over the counter. Cool air touched my bare ass right before Mac’s hand came down on it, stinging and burning spread through my left cheek. When his hand left my butt for a moment I knew it would land on the right one. I squealed, twisted trying to get away from his hand as he switched between left and right. Pain became pleasure that I could no longer hide. When I moaned he stopped, he took one look at my face, my flushed completion and my hooded eyes before a sinister smile spread across his face.  He used his foot to spread my legs farther apart, he slid his hand between my legs. He ran his fingers over the scrap of cloth that prevented him from touching me. “ You’re so wet that your panties are soaked, do you like it when I spank you for being a bad girl.” His voice is somehow even deeper now. He runs his lips across my shoulder. My eyes slid shut as he starts to kiss up my neck, he reaches around gripping my chin, turning my face as he kisses my jaw. Mac’s lips graze the corner of my mouth, my tongue snakes out liking his lips. I turn in his arms, looking up at him as we both stand there breathing heavy. “Mac.” I say his name as a plea, “I don’t think my body can take anymore of this.” I lay my hand on his chest a moment before I grab his shirt pulling him down to me. Our lips crash together as if we held the others air supply. His teeth pull at my bottom lip and I whimper. He turns me around, then he rips my panties from my body. I would deal with the elastic burn later, I couldn’t remember the last time I was this turned on.
          I watch in the mirror as he disappears from view, just to suck in a shocked breath as he nips my sore cheek. When I feel his tongue start to lick me from behind I lean forward granting him better access to the wet mess that he created. “Put your leg on the counter.” He ordered against me. I followed his command, my leg just short enough that I don’t have to bend it. He set back in, licking and sucking at my pussy. He suddenly stood watching me in the reflection,” Don’t take your eyes off of the mirror, I want you to watch as I fuck you.” He says as he unbuckles his belt. I nod in answer as I hold his stare. I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. I nod at his questioning stare. He slowly starts to feed his length into me. He growls next to my ear adding to my arousal. When he slams the rest of the way into me causing me to close my eyes as scream out. “Eyes on me.” His demanding voice has me to snapping my gaze back to his in the mirror. He slams into me over and over again punishing me for being bad. I try so hard not to scream out again, trying to remember where we are at the moment. My pussy is so full that it burns, if I were to burst into flames right now I wouldn’t let him stop. “Fuck, don’t stop, please don’t stop.” I pleaded. Mac picked up speed as he pounded in and out of me like his life depended on it. My hands slip on the counter, the new angle causes me to feel everything ten times better. “Do you like the way I fuck you, the way my cock slides in and out, stretching you?” My mouth falls open on a moan. “Answer me!” Mac growls as he slaps my ass. “ Yes, yes I love the way your cock feels as you fuck me!” I scream as he hits that sweet spot deep inside of me. He places his hand on my throat, I place my hand over his,  holding his stare as I close his fingers around my throat. His other hand grabs a fist full of hair, pulling me flush against him. His thrust come harder causing me to scream louder. Sliding my hand between my legs I start rubbing my clit which Mac seems to approve of as he slows his pace. When my screams and moans are the only sounds that can be heard in the room; Mac covers my mouth with his hand trying to muffle the sounds of my pleasure. “If you get any louder you will alert everyone to what is happening in here.” Then he seems to change his mind, picking up the pace as he takes over rubbing my clit with his fingers. He removes his hand, leaning in as he whispers. “On second thought I want everyone here to know that I am wrecking this pussy. I want them all to know this pussy is mine and has always been mine.”  Mac pauses long enough to bite the tender part of my neck. “Fuck Mac!” I can feel my orgasm just out of reach. “ This tight pussy has always belonged to me; isn’t that right Beta.” His laugh vibrated through me. My eyes snapped open as his words echoed inside my head. That couldn’t be right. “What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” My mind has got to be playing tricks on me. My legs start to shake, but I don’t now if its from the orgasm, my fear or both. I scream my release, but what I wasn’t expecting was to scream out Derricks name.