Beth (28)

“I can’t believe that I didn’t think of that before.” Eric says as he paces in front of the t.v. Derrick looks over at me; there is a tic in his jaw. “ When’s the next time that you’re supposed to have surgery?” His stare has me feeling both a little uneasy and oddly a little turned on. I push my lustful thoughts to the side and think about when my next surgery is supposed to be. I have them every three or four years; but there has been a couple times where I have had to have it done two years apart. The last one that I had was a year or two before I moved in with Tess.  I begin to chew on my bottom lip because if I am right; I am in trouble, but if Derrick is right things are about to change in a big way. “ Derrick, I’m late.” I say with a pit in my belly. I really hope that he is right.  For the first time in a long while I am actual scared of something.  

        Derrick and Samson both come and sit next to me on the couch. “How late are you?” Derrick asks in a low voice. Before I can answer, the door opens and when I look up Tess is standing there with a shocked expression on her face. Without thinking my hand grabs Derricks. “When were you going to tell me?” Tess asks; her voice thick with emotion.  My mouth drops open as I look around the room at the three males who have the same look on their faces. Tess then looks at Eric. “ And were you even going to tell me? I felt like yall were hiding something and I’m not talking about them three and their weird whatever they have going on.” She says as she points at Samson, Derrick and I.  I stand taking a step towards my best friend. “I.. I didn’t think that you would believe me. How in the world did you find out; I thought that I had been hiding it pretty well.” I say looking over my shoulder for some kind of backup or support. She just looks at me, then her next question floors me. “ So who’s is it, I know that you’re sleeping with them both?” 

        “I’ve only had sex with Derrick.” I say. Tess walks in our direction and points her finger in Derrick's face. “You better be there for her through this whole thing and you better take care of them both.” She glares at him and he just smiles in her face. He stands abruptly and wraps his arms around my waist.  “It seems that Tess thinks that I got you pregnant.” His voice is laced with humor. My eyes grow wide, I sputter as I try to tell her that’s not the case. I can’t even begin to think of the words to try and explain. Derrick’s hands slid to my not so flat stomach.  “ Tess, we’re not expecting a baby and if she was; you would be the first person she would tell.” Derrick says before adding, “ When or if she decides she wants to become a mother; It won’t matter who the father is. She will never be alone.” He says then kisses my cheek. My breath hitches in my throat and all I can do is turn to look at him. He accused me of lying and being a murderer, but yet his words just made my heart beat a thousand times faster. Not to mention cause my panties to become instantly soaked; because my wolf apparently loves that idea. 

             Eric tells Tess that they need to leave, he doesn’t give her time to say anything, he just picks her up and carries her out of the door. I know why Eric left with Tess, I could feel the reason clenching with need. Derrick begins to growl low in his throat, it’s not a threatening nor a sound of warning so to say, but when Samson’s growl joins; my legs threaten to give out. The urge to get down on my hands and knees; to spread myself wide for both of these men has me whimpering. I watch as Samson walks over to the door, but Derrick stops him with his hand on his shoulder. “ I’ve had her sweet pussy twice; it’s your turn.” Derrick walks back to me when I whine in disappointment. “ Don’t worry, you’ll get both of us; just not tonight. Tonight is about you and Samson and if you rock his world like you did mine; I know he’ll,” He pauses for a moment. Something flashes in his eyes, it’s gone before I can think about it too much. “ You two have fun and maybe put some towels down.” He laughs but it sounds hollow. He turns and walks out the door. I turn to look at Samson, he is standing there watching me as if he is waiting for me to run or something. “ Princess, we don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to; we can just cuddle and watch movies or something. I stare at the door for a moment, listening for any sign that we were not alone.  When I find none, I run straight to Samson and launch myself at him. He catches me and his lips crash against mine. I tug his bottom lip between my teeth. “As much as I like the thought of cuddling; right now I need you to fuck me like a dirty whore.” I say, nipping at his neck. The only answer that I get is a deep growl before kissing me harder than before. Furniture scraps across the floor and pictures hang crooked or on the floor; from where we have bumped into things in our haste to reach my room.