Beth(18)

There is a time when you hear things and you want to believe in them so much. For example the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, hell the Tooth Fairy even. When we were little we believed in these things so much that we would argue their existence to anyone who denied them. We pretended to be witches, goblins or gods of some sort. We watched movies were some dumb kid pissed off an evil spirit and just because someone tells them to burn their bones or some shit they one-hundred percent believe them. This is not one of those times as I stare at the two dorks in front of me. “Look I am a lot of things, but a fool is not one of them. It’s because we watched that one movie together, isn’t it Derrick?” I said as I placed my hands on my hips. Neither Derrick or Samson said a word. “ I get that growling, being chased and the feeling of being hunted gets me a little hot and bothered but do you really expect me to believe either one of you right now?” They still didn’t say anything. Just looked at me like I was supposed to take their word for gold. I started to head back to the car, which probably wasn’t such a good idea since it was dark and I wasn’t really paying attention when we were walking. After walking for about fifteen minutes or so I realized that I had gotten myself lost, while trying to find my way out. Ten more minutes of walking I found myself at an old fallen tree. Looking around all I saw was trees and plants that covered the ground. My head swam and I sat down on the old tree. Then it hit me; this is where I came the night I had the fight with that asshole at work. I didn’t realize I had walked that far, how was that even possible to walk that far and not know it? A twig snapped, and I immediately looked in the direction the noise came from. When I saw Samson I relaxed a little. “ You have to know deep down what we are telling you is true.” Samson says, sitting down next to me on the tree. “ I would really like to know what y’all were smoking when you actually thought that telling me that werewolves were real, was a great idea. Y'all had to have known that I wouldn’t believe either of you.” I stared at Samson, waiting for him to say gotcha. “Oh my god you really believe that you’re a werewolf? How do I get myself into these situations?” I said standing as he reached for me. “Think about it, all those time that you thought that you blacked out, the sudden outburst of anger, your increased sexual desires. That day in the Hotel, when you got extremely angry then felt like your head was going to explode, your mouth hurt and you could taste blood. You have complained about lights, sounds, and I know your sense of smell has changed. Beth you weren’t sleepwalking or whatever when you woke up between Derrick and I.”     Samsons face was full of frustration as he tried his hardest to get me to believe him.     I threw my hands up in the air. “ Great, just great the two guys that I have issued a bet with are completely cra..” My words died in my throat as a scream ripped through me as a big black wolf jumped out of the shadows. “ Holy shit!” I screamed as I launched myself behind Samson’s big frame. “I know I have been a bitch but I don’t want to be eaten alive.” I sputtered.
    Samson’s shoulders shook with laughter. “ Oh he has eaten you many times and you haven’t died yet little one.” I began to back away as Samson stood walking towards the wolf. Great, I am going to get a front row seat to this wolf's dinner. Yup I was right, they were completely crazy; or maybe I was because I could swear that I saw steam rolling off of his body. There was no way that it was cold enough or Samson could be hot enough to see steam coming off of his skin like that. “Don’t run.” Samson commanded, but there was something off about his voice. I should have ran but instead I was watching the stuff out of horror movies, but it wasn’t what I had expected to be happening. Bones snapped and popped as bones dislocated, his big frame hit the ground as I watched his ribs shifting, allowing his already lage body to grow even larger. He made grunting noises as blood dripped from his mouth as his teeth elongated from his gums. I watched in silence as his hands began to look more paw-like, long wicked black claws pushed through his finger tips. I forced myself to swallow the scream that threatened to push up my throat. I couldn’t truly be seeing his face as it seemed to melt away; allowing a snout to push through.  What sounded like a scream ripped through the night as his knees bent in the opposite direction, rolling onto his front he threw his head back and let out a howl that sounded more like a strangled gargle. My stomach felt more uneasy with every change that happened to Samson’s body. I chanced a glance at the black wolf who watched me as I watched Samson completely change until the only thing that stood in front of me was a large Red wolf with big amber eyes.
      I stood there blinking, unable to do more than that. Both the Red and black wolf eased closer to me,  slowly putting one paw in front of the other until they were sitting in front of me. On one hand I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed with my own eyes, yet I wasn’t really afraid of them either. Was I unsure, yes I was but did I feel the need to run away, not at all.  The red wolf inched closer, nudging my leg with his huge head. Smiling, I reached down to pet him. I started laughing uncontrollably, causing  the black one to shake its head and make a snorting sound. “Either I have officially lost it like my mother always warned me about or we crashed, I am dead and this is my Heaven.” I said sitting back onto the fallen tree. I have read many Shifter Romance books, talked about how I would react if they were to be true, hell I’ve even written about them but this isn’t how I expected to act. Then again how is one to react after watching someone physically turn into a wolf. “Ahh!” I cried out as the big black one jumped up pushing me onto my back, holding me down with his huge paws. I watched in amazement as fur gave way to skin, paws turned into hands that gripped my hips as Derrick rested between my legs. “Now Beta, why would this be your Heaven?” Derrick's voice wasn’t back to normal yet so it sounded rougher, deeper as if he was talking through a raw throat. I wasn’t sure how I wanted to actually answer him. They may have decided for whatever reason to share their secret with me but I wasn’t ready to share my secret with him, not yet anyways. “Cat got your tongue?” Derrick asked in a whispered tone,next to my ear. Instead of answering him, I slowly leaned up, kissed his cheek and smiled up at him.  “You know I can still see the image of you on this very log, your hand between your legs, your fingers sliding in and out of your pussy.  It was all I could do no to change right then, but Instead I sat right there.” He nodded his head to where Samson, the red wolf, was sitting and watching us. “ Then it was my name that slipped from your lips as you allowed yourself release.” His hand slowly slid into the waistband of my pants. I let my head fall back as his finger slid over my clit.   He bent his head, his lips hovering over mine and I nipped at his bottom lip pulling a growl from his chest. Derrick's lips had barely grazed mine when a dark grey and white wolf  burst through the trees, knocking into Samson. He quickly recovered, getting back to his feet, snarling, showing his teeth as he growled. It was a different growl, this one was a warning.  The unknown wolf turned its sights on Derrick who was still on top of me. “Um Derrick, should we be running or at least should I be running?” He didn’t answer, instead he started growling. A wicked grin spread across his face right before his lips crashed down on mine. I was shocked and so confused that it took me a second to respond to him. When his tongue licked at the seam of my lips, I opened for him, allowing him access. I moaned, fisting my hands in his hair, holding him as close to me as possible.  Suddenly I was hit with such a strong need to have Derrick inside me that I bit down on his tongue, just to prevent me from saying the words out loud. 
        The growling intensified as I started to grind against Derrick. When he pulled away I continued grinding, needing this need to go away. “ If you don’t get out of here I’ll fuck her right here and now.” Derrick said between clenched teeth. The other wolf apparently didn’t like that, without warning it lunged towards Derrick, but Samson jumped colliding with the other wolf. They fell to the ground and the fight was on. The two were moving so fast that I couldn’t tell which set of teeth or claws belonged to who. “ Oh my God, Derrick, do something! I yelled to be heard over the growling and fighting wolves. “ Samson will be fine but I need to get you out of here now. He climbed off of me, pulling me with him and on shaky legs took off running. I stopped once to look back just in time to see the dark grey wolf trying to chase us. “Come on!” Derrick commanded as he pulled me along with him.  By the time we reached the car I could no longer hear the fight echoing through the woods and an uneasy feeling settled over me. Derrick opened the passenger door, and when I didn’t automatically get in, he picked me  up and placed me into the car.    “Wait, what about Samson, we can’t just leave him out there alone.” I stared out the window as Derrick hit the gas causing the back end of the car to fishtail in the gravel. I begged and pleaded with Derrick to turn around, to go back for best friend. “ Fuck I’ll beg you, I’ll let you win the stupid bet.” I started undoing my pants as hot tears rolled down my face, but it seemed as if my pleas were falling on deaf ears.  Once home, Derrick tried to reassure me that Samson would be ok, he didn’t seem bothered about leaving his best friend out in the middle of nowhere, while in the middle of a fight. I fought Derrick all night, wanting to go back and him not seeming to care at all.  My lust had been replaced by despair. That night I cried myself to sleep as Derrick held me tight.