Beth(5)

For the next two weeks I would go help out at the house. Some days I worked with Samson, some I worked with Eric and there had been a few times that I worked with Mac. When we were at work Mac would avoid me like the plague; I could understand that it wasn't a good idea for both of us to be in close proximately but he was starting to give me longer hours and having me clean all the bathrooms before I could leave. There was a cleaning crew that came in at night so why was I having to do it. Not to mention all the weird looks I have been getting from not only him but Ben also, Samson and I get along just fine now. He said that I caught him on a weird day and apologized for scaring me. I was at the desk dealing with some asshole that was asking if I would pierce his dick for him. "Sir I just work the front desk; I don't have a license to do piercings." I repeated for the third time in the last twenty minutes. " You can come to my place; I'll pay you well for your services." He said leaning over the counter. His breath reeked of liquor. "Look I have been really nice considering you will not take no for an answer." I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. " You're going to have to leave. This is a tattoo shop not a brothel." I crossed my arms over my chest and fixed him with a look that I hoped said don't fuck with me. I was wrong though, he wasn't done talking shit. " Someone should show you the proper way to use that mouth when you're being mouthy. Maybe you should come here and." He left the rest for the imagination. "Maybe she should do what?" Mac is loud enough to be heard over the music playing in the lobby. The man looked from me over to Mac then back to me. He chuckled " Are you the guy I talk to about her?" He didn't get to finish his sentence. "She has told you that this isn't a brothel and you need to leave. If you don't leave the cops will be called and you will be arrested for sexual harassment." There was a tic in Macs jaw. If looks could kill that guy would be mush on the floor. Then Ben was there with his hand on Macs shoulder, whispering something into his ear then headed straight for me. "You and Tess can leave early; have a nice night." Ben looked like he wanted to say more but turned and headed to Samson's room. I didn't question it; I was just happy that I wasn't going to be on my hands and knees cleaning tonight.
Back at the house Tess was trying to found something to do since we got to leave early and the night was still young. I would have been fine staying in but when her eyes go big with that I figured it out look on her face I knew that wouldn't be happening tonight. She pulled out her cell and excused herself from the room. A few minutes later she was bouncing back into the living room. "We're going to the races tonight and I might have a surprise for you once we get there." I shook my head as I headed to my room to change clothes. I haven't been to a race in a long time and I was excited as hell about it. I loved going to the races when I was younger. "You ready yet? It can't take that long for you to get ready." Tess's voice floated down the stairs. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. The air held a chill so I went with ripped jeans, black tee, boots and my favorite hoodie. There was nothing really special about the hoodie, it was black with the image of a wolf on the front and it was huge on me and It was confrontable.

" Who said that you could wear that?" Derrick calls out causing me to jump. We were supposed to be getting ready to go to this costume thing in the next town over, but I didn't have the money for a costume and refused to let Mr. and Mrs. McKinna buy me one. Of course Derrick said he was to old for dressing up. "Look I didn't expect for it to get chilly this soon and I didn't pack one okay, so maybe you could give me a break." I said as I bent to tie my boots. I felt his body heat the moment he stepped up behind me. Grabbing my hips and pulling me back into him hard. "Derrick what are you doing? Your mom could come down here any minute." I said as I straightened up. His lips touched my neck and I melted into him until I came to my senses anyway. "Derrick." I pleaded in a whispered tone; afraid that his parents would hear me. "Beta my name sound pretty good on your tongue. I bet you'd feel even better on mine." He says before running his tongue down to the pulse in my neck. I thought I was doing great at controlling myself until his teeth slowly bit into my neck causing my backside to grind into him. "Mmmm." He murmurs into my neck like he knew that would happen. Hell he knew; he had been biting me just to get this reaction out of me. "Derrick?" His mom called and I froze. How long had she been standing there. "Yea mom we're ready. Beth was cold so I was helping her to put my hoodie on her since it is so big. We'll be right up." He tugged the hem of the hoodie down a bit harder than necessary. "When we get out there you better run because you're what I am hunting tonight." He said so quietly that I almost didn't hear him."

"I can't believe you still wear that thing. Why don't you just go get a new one?" Tess says from the door way. " There isn't anything wrong with it. It's big and confrontable what more could I ask for in a hoodie. " I say as I put hair into a ponytail. "Did you forget that it belonged to your bully, tormenter and the guy who haunts your dreams every night." She was standing there with her hands on her hips. I turn grinning at her. "Actually I have been sleeping just fine since we got here minus the first couple nights. Now lets go I want to see this surprise you speak of. With that we were up the stairs and out the door.
The motor sports park had gotten bigger since I was here last. The dirt track was a bit bigger, there was two drag strips and they now had a oval track that apparently brought in most of the money. Walking around memories from all the nights we came to watch Tess's brothers race emerged. We were headed to the drag strip on the far side of the park when Tess grabbed my shoulder stopping me. " I'm going to need you to close your eyes now." I could hear the excitement in her voice. I felt a little silly but I did as my friend asked of me. I stood there for a moment but nothing was happening, then out of nowhere I was being grabbed from behind, someone hugged me from the front and I could feel someone on the side of me. Opening my eyes I see Kate, Kelly and Nikki. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I hugged my friends back and I suddenly felt like crap for leaving and not saying goodbye like I did. I know that Tess has always talked to them and she said that they understood why I had left like I did, but it didn't excuse me for not reaching out to them. Without warning tears filled my eyes and ran down my face. I held on to my friends tighter afraid that they would disappear. "Girl enough with that shit or we'll all be out here bawling and I can't get a man if I'm looking all crazy." Kate says in her thick southern accent. We hurried to the stands to get a good seat or we would be left standing. Tonight the stands were packed; I didn't know if it was always like this or if there was a big racer here tonight and I didn't bother to ask. The cars were just now starting thier time trials, but the guy behind us wouldn't shut the hell up.
"Brent I can't believe you dragged me out here. We could have gone to the strip club and had tits in out faces but no you wanted to come out here." The asshat behind yelled. "There ya go Kate; he sounds like a real keeper." I said loud enough for her to hear but not the guy behind me. "Yeah I think I'll pass on those chicken legs." Kate said laughing. "Feels like old times." Kelly calls out and Nikki agrees. I breathe in the intoxicating sent of burnt rubber as the first set of cars start to warm their tires. "I still don't understand why they have to do all that just to drive to the end of the strip." Loud mouth says. "Helps get better traction and gets rid of unwanted debris that might be on the tires." I turned facing the guy so he could hear me better over the sound of the cars. Of course he was going to be a difficult one, I immediately wished that I would have just kept my mouth shut.
"Excuse me miss but I don't remember asking a girl about the vroom vrooms down on the track." I was shocked at his rudeness. I look towards the girls. "Yup defiantly like old times; except its normally Tess or Kate that piss the guys off by knowing more than they do." Nikki says shaking her head. I turned to face the track again seeing a the neon green Firebird as it over shoots the line and has to backup twice. "Who in their right mind paints a Firebird that color?" I ask no one in particular. "Don't ask me I'm just here to see the drivers." Nikki says looking down were a group of guys are hanging around their cars. After a few moments a Grey and Blue Super Snake pulls to the line. I got dibs on the green boogie." The asshole behind me calls out over the engines. I can't help myself and have to ask " Why when its easy to see that the Super Snake has this won already?" I can tell by this guys tone he doesn't like it when he is challenged. "Don't be fooled by that horrible paint job. I bet that guy put all of his money into the engine; that's what I would do." The smile on his face falls when he hears us snicker. His buddy tries to hide his laughter and fails to do so. " What is so funny." He says with an attitude. Tess is the first to speak. " Because the boogie as you called is a 98'." At his confused look Kate picked up where Tess had left off. "It tops out at about 120 mph." Brent's shoulders were now shaking with the laughter. "It may go 0-60 in like 7.8 seconds but that don't mean shit." She finishes and looks at Kelly who is laughing at this poor guy. He turns to look at me; for what I don't know because I'm about to take my turn. "The Shelby Super Snake is a V8 with a 5.0 litter, has 825 HP, can go 60 in 3.34 and reach 100 in about 8.3 seconds; which means your boogie is going to go down." I nod my head towards the cars that had already ran their time trails. We sit and wait for the light tree to start moving. I lean back to talk to the smart ass who seems to have lost his steam. "Since the Shelby had the best time the Firebird gets a handicap; which means he gets to go first." He fixed me with a look that should have me shutting up but it didn't.
The light went green and the Firebird took off but as soon as the Shelby was off the line he caught up; passing him in a blur and bagging the win. The crowd cheered and applauded and I bounced up and down with excitement. "Looks like you just got showed up by chicks." Brent placed his hand on his buddies shoulder, but he quickly shrugged it off. Mumbling something about how we weren't normal females. The second set of cars were preparing for their runs when something catches me eye. "Uh I think Beth found something worth drooling over." Kate says while trying to see what I see. Before I know what I am doing; I find myself leaving the stands making my way to where the black and white 68'Chevolet Camaro sat. I didn't know who it belonged to; nor did I care but I felt a weird pull to it, to be near it and the need to run my fingers over it. "Girl slow down; where are you going so fast?" Kelly calls out. I keep walking but call out over my shoulder " To get a better look at the sexy piece of machinery down there." I point in the direction of the Camaro. "Damn for a moment I thought she was hunting down a man." Kate snickers. When Tess speaks I come to a dead stop. " I honestly think she is hot for out boss." There is no playful tone to her voice and I can feel my cheeks turning red. I haven't said anything about what happened in Mac's office or the house to Tess. "Beth you looking for a little office romp huh?" Nikki says bouncing her eyebrows. "They fight like cats and dogs; I think she'd rather strangle him than ride him." Tess says elbowing me in my side causing me to choke on my words. Kelly throws her arm over my shoulder. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. She writes about that kind of stuff ya know. The main male is always a bully of sorts; him and the main female always hate each other but they end up fucking the hate out of their systems." She shrugs when I look at her. "Yeah thanks a lot." I say sarcastically. "No I don't want to bang my boss but I do want to go look at this car before it leave or races." I say as I start walking again. I hear the girls giggle behind me and I turn around to ask them what was so funny.
Kelly has a weird grin on her face, Tess is trying to stop laughing and I suddenly feel as if I am the ass end of a joke that I missed out on. "All BS aside; we obviously like cars or we wouldn't like coming here but what I need to know is what is your deal. We all have our favorite cars but you; you seem to have a favorite era. What has you drooling of the older cars?" Kate asks studying me. I lick my lips because my answer is probably going to shock them a little. " Even though the newer cars are more advanced, have more gadgets etc. The older ones are less likely to be totaled if you hit something for one, two the way they sound." I bite my bottom lip and when they say nothing I continue. " When the key is turned over and that deep rumble hits my ears it sends a signal straight to my clit. I look at cars the way I do men; I want them to growl loudly, make my pussy wet as fuck and last for a long time. That Camaro down there has me wet and I haven't even heard it yet." The shocked looks on their faces didn't surprise me at all, but the growl that sounded in my ear did.
"So what you're saying is that my car makes you wet." Mac's breath fanned across my neck as he whispered in my ear and I about fell over until he wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me up right. When I turned in his arm I could have died right there. Not only did I just tell Mac that his car made me wet but Samson, Eric and Ben heard it as well. Samson and Eric wore the same expression full of humor; Ben on the other hand looked like he wanted to puke looking at me a Mac. I had to lean my head way back so I could see Mac's face. He's smile was wicked looking and my heart speed up. "See I told y'all." Kelly's voice broke the trance I was in while looking at Mac and all of a sudden I was all too awear of both of his hands that were holding my hips firmly. I stepped back and tried to regain my composure. The girls laughed at Kelly's statement and Mac chuckled like he knew what she was talking about. I was about to ask him about his car when a busty red head came running up "Well hey there sexy; you didn't tell me that you were racing tonight." She grabbed ahold of his arm and I couldn't shake off the green monster that was trying to be seen. I don't know why because he is just my boss, one that has threatened to spank me in front of his buddy and told me he would one day devour me on my kitchen counter. "Because I'm not racing tonight, she needs to be broke in properly before I can go hard on her." I knew he was talking about the car but it felt like there was a double meaning to his words, and it didn't help that he was looking at me the entire time he spoke. "I don't know about you guys but I kind of want to bounce. I'm getting hungry." Tess says and I'm not sure if she is really hungry or if she is able to read my face in the dark.
We all decided to met up at the pizza place across town to catch a late bite together before heading home. I was looking out the window; we were waiting for Kate and them because we were following them. Once they passed we pulled out right behind them. Tess's phone beeped with an incoming text. A robotic voice came over the speakers. "from Unknown number. Pull into the next parking lot." I looked at Tess in confusion. As directed She pulled in to the parking lot; It was dark the lights were burned out at this end and I was starting to get uneasy. Tess shoots Kate and the girls a message before turning to me. " I should have told you that They were behind you. That was a shitty thing to do." I shrug "It's all good; no worse than what happened the first time I went to our house alone." At her look I realize what I had just said. I sat there sputtering, trying to fix it. "Don't think we're just going to speed by and act like you didn't just say that, but we can talk about it later ok." I just shake my head still unable to make words until a deep rumbling sounds from behind us, headlights flood the car and I can't figure out who is behind us. Then it dawns own me; it's Mac being well Mac. The engine roars again and I slam my legs together as my core muscles clench. The window rolls down as the car behind us roars once more and I feel Macs lips against my ear as he growls loud and deep. I can't stop the moan that slips from my lips and my knuckles turn white from squeezing the door handle. "Be safe girls." With that he was gone.