Beth (32) The past

“You’ll cave and beg me before you leave here; I promise you that.” Derrick says as he kisses his way up my thigh. Samson’s arms tighten around me as I start jerking in his arms.  I hate to admit it; even if it is just to myself but I really don’t know how much more of this I can take before I break and beg Derrick.  Today I’m propped against Samson's chest as Derrick holds my thighs in a death grip; while he eats me slowly. I was wearing one of their muscle shirts until Samson ripped it down the front, so he could play with my nipples. Derrick is feeling really brave today; considering our parents are all upstairs. They’re playing cards and listening to music but even with the music blasing there is still a possibility that I might be heard as the song changesto the next one. So there have been a many times that Samson has had to  cover my mouth to drown out the sounds spilling from my lips. “ I could listen to you all day. I’m honestly hoping that you beg him soon. I know what you sound like when you come, but now; now I just really need to hear what you sound like while you’re getting fucked……hard.” Samson whispers into my ear before biting my earlobe.  Who knew that being held by one guy as another uses your clit for morse code; would be hot as hell.

After Derrick plays another round of lets push Beth to the edge and not let her fall ; Derrick decides that he needs a break. I honestly think that in  his need to break me and failing to do so has him desperate since I’m due to leave in the next few days. I think that he needs time to cool down himself before he breaks and just says fuck it. I’ve been thinking though; there has to be a way around the rules, neither one of us having to lose, but we both still get what we both really want without having to sound needy or having to beg. Although, Derrick has asked me a few times to just go ahead and beg him so we can have what we both want so badly. Does that mean that he actually wants me, or the very least just wants to fuck, but we all know that he won’t say either out loud.  

     I wiggle out of Samson's hold, crawling up to straddle his lap. He likes to drive me insane right along with Derrick, but I know if I push him hard enough he’ll give in to me; he has done it once before already. Derrick wasn’t too happy about finding out that Samson let me come. I technically begged Samson but the bet is between Derrick and I, so after Derrick and Samson talked it over it was determined that I wouldn’t have to jump on Derrick's dick just yet. It was mainly because it didn’t take much to get Samson to let me come.  Samson scoots down just a little, giving me more room on his lap. I watch his eyes, trying to gauge how far I would have to push this time to get what I want. I begin grinding myself against him, his arm wraps around me, holding me in place as I try to basically take what I want. “ Are you trying to get me in trouble? When Derrick comes back and sees you rubbing your sweet pussy on me; he’s probably going to snap.” Samson says into my neck as he raises his hips to help me a little better. I wrap my arms around his neck, looking into his face that gives nothing away right now. “ What do you think would push him over the edge of reason more; him seeing me trying to come on you or thinking that I am trying to ride your cock?” I say as I start moving my hips faster. Samson growls as he dips his head, sucking my nipple into his mouth. Pulling a moan from my lips. “ You’re playing with fire and I’m starting to get the feeling that you’re trying to get burned.” I bite my bottom lip, because he’s right, I am trying to get scorched while dancing within the flames. I moan again, getting closer to my goal. “Between you and me, how long before he throws in the towel?” I ask breathlessly. Samsons fingers tangle in my hair, pulling my head back to graze his teeth along my neck; knowing just how much I love it.  I’m shocked when he pushes me off of his lap. My hand goes to my pussy to try  finishing myself off, but then he’s pulling my hand away, as he slides his big frame between my thighs. He starts grinding against me and I wrap my legs around his waist. “ You do know he is going to lose his shit when he comes back down here.” Instead of answering him, I use my feet to push his shorts down that nice ass of his and wink. His cock is still behind the barrier of his shorts, but to anyone on the outside looking in, Samson is balls deep inside of me.  “God woman you are so devious.” Samson chuckles into the side of my neck.