[26] Beth

Derrick’s mouth drops open as what I say finally hits him. He slowly starts to push into me; unlike the time at work. I wince as he slides into me and he stills. “I’m sorry baby, I’m trying to be as gentle as I possibly can with you.” Derrick says. The muscles in his arms flex as he holds himself still above me; allowing my body to adjust to him. “Are you ready? If not, I can wait a bit longer.” Derrick ask, my heart warms even more for this man that I thought hated me. The only word that seems to be right in this moment slips past my lips, “ Please.” I expect him to fuck me like the day that I found out that he was my boss. He moves slowly, rocking his hips into me and I can’t help but feel everything through his movements. The song changes to something eles but I can’t make out what it is. Derrick stares into my eyes with every roll of his hips, hitting that spot that seems to make the world disappear; well everything excpet Derrick and I. His hand slides down my side, over my hip and lifts my leg allowing him to go even deeper than before. I gip his shoulder, needing something to hang on to. He may not be fucking me but it feels as if he is fucking my soul. I try sharing everything that I am feeling through the bond that we share. I need him to feel the things that I can’t possibly make myself say. 
      I raise my hips meeting every thrust and just when I think that I am going to fall over the edge he stops moving. “ Not yet.” My heart begins to race even more, fearing that this was just another game; another way for him to control my body in a way. “ Hey, hey don’t go there. I won’t stop again, you can come when you need to, as much as you want.” He says holding my face in both of his hands. His gray eyes holding mine captive; I shake my head and he begins to move again. He leans in kissing me so lovingly that tears begin to pool in my eyes. Derrick rolls me onto my side, his hands palming my breast, lightly pinching my nipples as he rocks into me from behind. I snake my arm up behind his head as he nips at my neck. When he pulls out of me I’m left feeling exposed. “Don’t you dare cover up what is mine.” Derrick says and I quickly uncover my breast at his command. I rise up on my knees pushing him over. Something about the way he is looking about me has me feeling more bold than ever before. I throw my leg over him, straddling him.  There is a wicked look in his eye and I am sure that it is his wolf looking out from within, watching and waiting for the time that I can fully let my inner wolf out to play.  I kiss his lip roughly, our teeth hitting but neither one of us seem to care. 
    I move my lips to his neck once more; my gums itch to let my fangs out and I allow it. The strange urge to sink my fangs into him from earlier has resurfaced. This time I give into the urge; my fangs sink so deep that I am afraid that they will get stuck. Derrick doesn’t scream as I thought he would; instead he moans, the sound vibrates through me and my body suddenly feels like I am standing next to a live wire, my skin prickles with electricity. Sitting up he pushes back into me, rougher than when we started. Derrick throws his head back growling, then his teeth are sinking into my flesh. My hips move on their own, bucking wildly, coming the entire time. The room seems to be full of lights or maybe it was the high that I was riding. Everything seems to be falling into place, as if my world was now starting to spin in the right direction. I can feel Derrick on such a deeper level as if he was literally in my veins. Then he lays me back down, my backside resting on his strong legs as he rolls his hips. Wrapping my legs around his waist he leans down, taking my lips and I can tell that he is trying not to be rough. I know that he is only being gentle for me but I can feel his need and it is making me crave what he can give me. “ Derrick, you don’t have to be gentle with me; you won’t break me.  I promise.” I say, placing my hands on his face. He doesn’t respond, he doesn’t change his pace; he continues his slow assault on my body and I can feel something inside of me coiling tighter and tighter and I know that I am on my way to having an earth shattering orgasm. He laces his fingers with mine, looking into my eyes as he drives me higher and higher. “ Baby you can come whenever you are ready.” Derrick tells me between kisses. The only problem is that I crave to hear him give me permission to fall over the edge into bliss. “ I could but I crave to hear you tell me that I can.” I say while raising my hips to meet his. A wicked grin pulls at the corner of his sinful mouth. He begins thrusting harder into me; the coil inside me is wound so tight that I am sure that I could come at any second. “ Fuck, fuck , fuuck! Please Derrick, can I please come.” I beg and the wolfish smile on his face tells me that he likes it very much when I beg him. “ You want to come; then you need to beg me the right way baby.” My pussy grows wetter with his command. “Please Daddy, please let me come. Oh my god I need to come so bad.” I beg him over and over. He slows again, his lips touching mine softly before saying against my lips, “ Come for me love.” The damn inside of me breaks, the orgam almost too much to take as it rips through me. He captures my scream with his mouth as he holds me while my body convulses beneath him,  and tears fall from my eyes. He continues to thrust until he throws his head back growling out his own release before kissing me deeply. He pulls free from my body, my pussy still spasming as he lays down, pulling me close and wrapping his arms around me. I fall into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.