Beth(8)

I left the shop hours ago and had been walking around for the longest time. In my hurry to get away I left all of my belongings under my desk. I should have turned around but I needed to get rid of the anger that I was still holding on too. Mac was right about the part where I could have gotten hurt, anything could have happened. No matter what I saw when I looked at Hank, just because he wasn’t big like Mac didn’t mean he couldn’t have done some damage. I stopped walking when images of the evidence of that girls abuse flashed in my mind. I grabbed my head with both hands willing the images to go away, Hank repeating over and over again about leaches. Then another memory threatened to resurface.  Memories that made me want scream until my throat felt raw, they made me want to hide from the pain that they brought with them.  The pressure in my head was horrible almost taking me to my knees. People passed giving me strange looks; no one stopped to see if I needed help. “Momma I think she needs help.” Said a little boy wearing an x15 hat.  The woman grabbed his hand moving him to the other side “Honey I don’t think she needs our kind of help.” She looked at me as if I was crazy. I tried to imagine what I must have look like with my wild hair, dried blood on my face, a tore shirt and my hands holding my head. My vision kept going dark, wondering around basically blind and now I didn’t even  know where I was. I had somehow found the only wooded area; panic was now setting in on top of everything else.  I couldn’t be to far out because I could still hear the cars on the road; I just had to find it. Everywhere that I looked I saw trees and it was dark, making it even harder to see. I looked up at the moon; it wasn’t full but it was still beautiful, giving me just enough light that I wouldn’t fall on my face.  I took calming breathes and the pain in my head dwindled into a dull ache. I just needed to clear my head. After a moment I spotted a fallen tree; taking a seat and closing my eyes I concentrated on my breathing. I lifted my face to the moon I sighed. When I was younger I would often lay in the backyard underneath the moon. I don’t know why but it felt as if it gave me strength and as I got older it also started having other effects on my body. I was happy to finally have a job but I’ve messed up twice now. How long before Mac decides to fire me. I’m pretty sure that the other night was a test and I failed when he started licking my nipple. I know that I should have pushed him away instead of holding him close like I was some kind wanton school girl finally letting a boy touch her for the first time. I chewed on my bottom lip as the pain in my head disappeared and a new ache started.  Should I have slapped him when he sucked my nipple into his mouth? Would he have said that I passed some sort of test about no messing with coworkers, or would he have walked me over to the dinning table, bent me over and spanked me.  “Mmm.” I moaned as the image filled my head.
      I opened my eyes, looking around noting that even though I could hear cars I couldn’t see them or their headlights. I swung a leg over the tree, lowering myself back until I was looking up at the star filled sky. I slid my hand up and under my shirt that I was suddenly way to hot in. Pushing my bra down I circled my nipple with my finger tip just like Mac had with his wet hot tongue.  I pinched the pebbled bud before rolling it between my fingers. Before I moved to the other I brought my middle finger up; sucking it into mouth making sure it was nice and wet when I slid it over my nipple. I pictured Mac; me on his lap grinding against him as he nipped at my breast. I knew when the clouds had moved allowing the moon beams to shine down, causing my body to heat as if it was controlled by the moon. When I finally slid my hand into my pants I was soaked. I envisioned Mac laying me back onto the coffee table, running his tongue up my slit as I lightly grazed my clit with my finger tip. Teasing it as I thought He might do, slow and torturous. I sat up pulling my pants down below my ass to give myself better access. My knees fell apart and I whimpered as the night air made contact with my clit. I used my left hand to prop myself as I began to slid two fingers inside my pussy. The faster Mac moved in my head the faster my fingers pumped in and out. Raising my hips to meet my hand as I pushed my fingers as far as they could go causing me to cry out. As I worked my flesh I used the heel of my palm to grind against my clit. I heard the leaves as they were disturbed but I was so close to exploding on my own hand. I cried out and suddenly stopped when I realized that I cried out Derricks name. “Thanks asshole, I can’t even have a fantasy without you messing it up.” I spoke to the darkness. Once my breathing was under control I heard heavy breathing  looking over my shoulder I saw a big wolf; its fur was dark, eyes almost an ice blue color.   Immediately I froze, slowly pulling my hand away and watched has it just sat there watching me as it licked its lips. In the distance a wolf howled; followed by two more. I slowly stood trying to weigh my options; if I wait here the other wolves will find me and I’ll never get away, or take my chances a run as fast as I can go.   When the wolf stood I bolted, trying to dodge low hanging limbs and vines as I ran past.   I nearly fall trying to right my pants. Everywhere I looked there was nothing that could be seen but trees. Growling erupted to my right, sliding on the loose dirt I changed direction. My heart hammered in my chest, my hair clung to my face due to the sweat coating my skin. I skid to a stop trying to stop as the leaves on the big bushes moved as if something was in them. Howls erupted from all over, or maybe that is just the way it sounded to me. “What is going on around here? Did I fall down some weird ass rabbit hole or something?” I asked looking up at the moon, watching as the clouds moved, blocking out what little light there was. I slowly started to move away from the bush as soon as it stopped moving. The pounding in my ears matched the pounding in my chest. I was still backing up when my boot snagged on something throwing me off balance. My arms shot out as tried to right myself. Hands grabbed me and I yanked away and blindly kicked out; hitting whoever had just grabbed me in the dark and then I was falling forward.  The air was knocked out of my lungs as I landed hard; on top of someone that I couldn’t see in the darkness of the woods.
              Hands grabbed my hips and I slammed my fist down into the mans abdomen; the air leaving him in whoosh of warm, minty breath that tickled my nose. Masculine laughter rose from beneath me so I slightly leaned back, moving my hand behind me and grabbing a hand full of balls. “SHIT!” The sudden outburst in the now silent woods scared me. Laughter sounded from behind me, I whipped my head around to see nothing but darkness. I began to panic as the man I was currently straddling tightened his grip on my hips; warm breath fanned my neck as a deep growl sounded in my ear. My legs parted just enough so that I was now fully seated on the male beneath me, as I leaned into the source of the growling. The wind carried a familiar scent and my body reacted as my mind wanted to freak out on the inside. Derrick never needed scented sprays; he always smelled of pine with a small hint of spiced apples. “Little girl don’t you know that you shouldn’t go into the woods alone.” The voice was deep, strained and husky. The clouds cleared as the realization of who was behind me set in. I stared down in shock as I took in the look on Samson’s face. His lips curled into a smile as he wiggled his eyebrows. “Damn little wolf, I think that you might have busted my balls for real.” He said with a groan. My cheeks burned as I tried to move but Mac’s arm curled around my chest, pulling me back so I rested against his chest. “Do you know what happens when little girls go running into the woods alone?” His breath fanned my cheek as he whispered into my ear. My core tightened and I had to remind myself that I was currently seated on top of Samson; even though it was kind of hard to forget, no pun indented. I swallowed hard. “I don’t know you tell me Mac.” I said breathlessly.  “She doesn’t know, maybe you should show her.” Samson said as a sat up wrapping my legs around his waist. Oh my god what is going on? The question echoed in my brain; even as I knew I wouldn’t have an answer. Mac brushed the hair off of my neck. “Little girls that run into the woods get eaten by the big bad wolf.” My eyes slid shut, and Samson’s hand came up to muffle the moan that broke past my lips as Mac bit into my neck. One hand flew to Samson’s shoulder and the other gripping Mac’s arm that held me firmly in place. A strangled howl tore through the woods. “ Shit get her out of here Samson; make sure she makes it home in one piece. If she gives you any trouble turn her ass red; I wont be far behind.” Mac said as a stood, pulling me with him. “Be a good girl and listen.” Mac’s voice sounded as if it was far away even though he was right in front of me. My head started to feel foggy, thoughts became jumbled as I was handed to Samson. Samson spoke but I heard non of it; I couldn’t understand how I just felt like I had been holding a live wire, and now my eyes were to heavy to keep open. I gave in and allowed the sweet caress of sleep to consume me.
             I called out of work for the last couple days. I was feeling way off and couldn’t place why. I am trying so hard to do right but I feel like I am failing so hard. The events of the other night were a bit hazy, when I tried to remember I couldn’t tell what was real or what was apart of a dream. It doesn’t help that my dreams have been all over the place here lately. One minute I am with Derrick, the next I am with Mac and now all of a sudden I am dreaming of wolves. It is always the same big black wolf that just watches from a distance. Before I could make since of my dreams, but now I am just confused about it all. I haven’t really left my room unless I had to use the restroom.  Today I waited for all of the cars to leave before I left my room for a shower. After I undressed from the clothes that I had been wearing for the last three days; I looked in the floor length mirror and noticed a few bruises on my hips and thighs. I didn’t surprise me at all since I had some on my face as well from the fight with that abusive prick Hank.  I ran my fingers of the mark on my neck. “At least I know where that came from; even if I can’t remember all of what happened.” I spoke to my reflection in the mirror. I honestly looked as tired as I felt and I hated it. I wanted to be me; the me I was so long ago. The girl who didn’t have demons haunting her. I almost let myself start thinking of darker times and I quickly stepped into the shower, trying to wash all of the worry and unease away from my mind and body.   When I finally emerged from the bathroom in a cloud of steam I noticed that there was now a coffee pot sitting on the counter by the sink. Sitting next to it was a tin of coffee, sugar, creamer and a coffee mug that said “ Don’t piss off the writer or you could be next.” There was an image of an old type writer on the front.  I quickly grabbed the pot, filling it and poured it into the reservoir. Opening the tin I found a note neatly folded laying on top of the grounds. I laugh as I read the top line.

                    Beth’s to do list
      Someone thought they were being funny. I haven’t wrote nor needed a “To do list” in years. I placed the list on the table while I continued with putting the grounds into the filter and turned on the pot. The scent of Mocha wafted into my room as I put on black shorts and a halter top.  As I returned to the best invention on the planet I added sugar and creamer in my mug before pouring the coffee in.  Taking a seat at the table I once again picked up the piece of paper to see what it was that someone thought that I should be doing today.

Make coffee
Sit and take a moment to enjoy the coffee 
Take a shower and wash your ass.
Put something comfortable on
And stop hiding
                               M.

I sat there with my cup paused in front of my mouth as I stared at the to do list that Mac apparently thought that I needed. I wanted to be mad but I couldn’t instead I caught myself smiling about it.  My phone beeped with an incoming text.

Hope you enjoy the coffee
It’s your boss by the way; I can picture you sitting there trying to figure out who this is.

Was I that transparent or something that he could picture the look on my face? I thought about what to say for a moment; given the fact that Mac was the one who wrote me a to do list.
                      Well actually I was trying to figure out why you thought that I needed a to do list

Maybe it’s because I thought you might need one
How does the coffee taste?

                                  Coffee is really good but I’m going to    need a better answer than that

When I didn’t receive a reply I figured it was because he had a client come in. I poured myself some more coffee and walked back to my room to clean up a bit. After gathering and putting my dirty clothes into the washer I made my bed. I walked out of my room and headed over to the couch with my laptop. I glanced over at my phone wondering if Mac would text back. It gave me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and of course it made me feel silly. Turning on some music I opened up my work in progress and got lost in my writing.  When I stopped to take a break I realized that I had been writing for the last 2 ½ hours. Placing the laptop onto the table I walked over to the fridge and made me a Ham sandwich for lunch. Hearing my phone beep my heart sped up. I knew that it wasn’t Tess because it would play the rock version of Lollipop if it was, but when I opened the text my blood froze and my head began to swim.

Hope life is going well for you Beta; you should start running while you can, because he is coming for you. Yeah he has found you and there is no telling what he will do this time to hear those four little words leave your beautiful lips. 
                                                         Happy hunting .