33; Giving and Getting

"Do you expect me to bend you over onto my desk in my office?"

Hazel's POV:

"Hey, no go away," I whined to Justin when he pulled the covers up and off my body, my face buried in the pillow as I shivered lightly.

"It's six, c'mon up," Justin chuckled as I blindly patted my hand around the bed for the edge of the duvet before huffing when I couldn't find it.

"I'll shove my foot up your ass," I told him and he hummed teasingly as I turned my face on the pillow and tiredly looked at him for the first time this morning.

He was already in work attire, although his white fitted dress shirt was still open giving me a nice view of his abs as he clipped his cufflinks.

"Didn't know you were so kinky baby," He smiled and I rolled my eyes sleepily before yawning, "At this rate if you stay in bed we won't be out until seven, so move your ass," He narrowed his eyes playfully at me and I gave him a lazy smile feeling the need to sleep catch up on me as I mushed my body into the mattress.

"Then can you get my bag from downstairs?" I pouted quietly, giving him my best puppy eyes as I jutted out my bottom lip tiredly and he squinted his eyes at me making me pout harder before he huffed.

"Fine," He said and I smiled drawling out a sweet thank you watching him walk out the room semi dressed before I huffed out a tired breath and sat up a little to grab the duvet edge before pulling it up and over me.

I smiled in content, wrapping Justin's big fluffy duvet around my body and in the process rolling over onto his side to which I snuggled my head into his pillow.

It smelled like him.

I stuck my head under the duvet, but leaving enough space so I didn't end up choking myself under the material before I sighed happily and proceeded to go back to sleep as the need to caught up with my body.

It was only a matter of a few seconds that I slipped back into a light slumber, but as fast as I felt the feeling of relaxation wash over me it was pulled away from me just like the duvet had.

"Sneaky bitch," Justin praised slowly with squinted eyes as I peeked through one eye seeing him standing there with his dress shirt still open, one hand occupied with the straps of my duffle bag and the other pulling at his duvet.

"It's a gift," I said quietly with a lazy smile at him calling me a sneaky bitch and he just continued to narrow his eyes at me as I rolled over onto my stomach before stretching. "I could be sleeping for another hour and you have me up now," I said, letting out a small squeak when I pulled my arms higher before relaxing my body and shuffling myself so I was kneeling.

"A con of being in a relationship with a CEO of a business," He stated, a little disappointment in his voice which I noticed and I hummed rubbing my eyes before turning my head to him with sleepy eyes.

"There are going to be pros and cons of everything, so don't worry your pretty little head," I said to him, moving myself off his bed and to where he was.

"Pretty little head?" He asked me with an amused smile as I took my bag from his hands, thanking him quietly before nodding at his question.

"Yeah, you have a pretty head," I justified as I looked up at him once I was standing in front of him.

"What head are you talking about?" He said, his lips stretching into a cheeky smirk which made me suck in my cheeks before I puffed out a breath and squinted my eyes when he chuckled darkly.

"It's too early to be this sexual; you need Jesus in your life," I said, patting his cheek and he laughed at me as I shoved him out the way playfully walking to his bathroom with his shirt draped over my frame before getting ready for the day ahead of me.