7; Staying Over

"Catch? There's no catch,"

Hazel's POV:

"You can't stay here," Justin said to me and I looked at him seeing that he was serious.

"Justin," I sighed and he shook his head.

"No, I'm not going to let you stay here when you can't even lock your own door," He said and he did have a point.

We had been having a mini argument about how I was going to stay here and work out things tomorrow but Justin was adamant that I wasn't going to under his watch.

Maybe it was because he knew that Trent was the cause of it.

"Well then where am I supposed to go?" I asked him, "I don't know of a hotel that's going to let me bring Blue with me," I said and he popped his head up from my arm and looked up at me.

"Then stay at my house," He said simply and stared at him.

"Justin, I can't just come and stay at your house -"

"But I'm asking you, so pack and we'll go," He said to me and I puffed out a breath realising that I was getting nowhere with this whole staying here thing.

"Fine," I mumbled placing Blue down on the floor and walking round my bed to my closet.

My bedroom was a mess, everything was everywhere and I was soon realising that Justin was right.

I mean how was I supposed to stay here?

Man, I'm really stubborn sometimes.

I mumbled a curse word to myself as I picked up my canvas bag and stuffed my clothes in there, both night and day.

I picked up bits and bobs off the floor that were essentials and packed them as well before looking up at Justin who was watching me intently from the door.

He was leaning against the frame with Blue curled up at his feet which made me crack a small smile in the upsetting situation.

"You sure that's enough clothes," He asked me and I flickered my eyes from Blue to his own.

"Are you labelling me as a stereotypical girl?" I raised my brows.

"If I was, would you hate it?" He said and I hummed as I picked up my phone charger and laptop for work. "Then yeah, I'm calling you one," He said and I glared at him playfully.

"Ass," I muttered and he chuckled as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Okay, I have all my stuff," I said but then muttered a shit when I realised that I didn't have any of Blue's stuff.

I walked, proceeding to enter the corridor and as I walked past Justin his finger hooked around the strap of my bag and he took it into his own hands making me turn to him.

"Let me hold it," He said and I looked at him for a moment, he was actually genuine.

Like how the fuck can you be sexy and genuine?!

That's illegal, Jesus.

"Thank you," I mumbled before going over to the kitchen and grabbing a few packs of Blue's food before taking his bowl as well.

"Okay, I think I'm done now," I said to myself before looking down at my shoes.

I seriously cannot be asked to walk in heels all night.

"See, stereotypical girl," Justin grinned as I rushed back to my room and kicked off my heels looking for my UGG's.

"Shut up," I laughed at him making him chuckle as I slipped on my tan coloured UGG's.