49; Trust Issues

"I can't do any of this, Justin could be here and I'd still not want to go but he makes everything so much easier to take on board,"

Hazel's POV:

"You know, I don't think I've ever eaten so many strawberries in one sitting," I told Justin, positioning my laptop on the bed so he could see me better as I grabbed my bowl from the bed stand.

It had been three days since Justin had flew London, me being left here in Miami as I sulked about like a lonely girlfriend.

Which I was.

"You're gonna make me fat," I whined quietly as I sat back on the bed, letting my legs stretch out so I could settle my bowl of strawberries and cream on them, "I think I finished most of the cream,"

"You're not going to get fat Haze," He chuckled and I pouted when I placed the spoon in my mouth and looked at him.

He was shirtless and lying on his stomach with his laptop on the sheets, his head resting on his hand as he looked at me through the Skype window like I was with him.

"I am, look at this...this fat," I said, being dramatic as I grabbed (well tried) to grab my stomach but failed.

"It's not fat," Justin said and I looked up at him and tilted my head as he smirked, "Plus if it was it gives me more to grab," He said, smiling innocently at me when my expression dropped.

"Stop being horny, I'm trying to eat," I said, pointing my spoon at him through the screen.

"Damn baby, I'd sure like to eat too," He said as I scooped up my first cream covered slice of strawberry, my hand stopping as I realised the innuendo behind his words.

"Really Justin?" I asked, trying to refrain my irritable smile but it ended up tugging at my lips anyways.

"Really Hazel," He mocked and I made a hmph noise to which he laughed at, my mouth opening to eat my strawberries as he spoke up again, "Talking of eating though, Joshua is still pissed at me,"

"How does eating and Joshua even correlate?" I asked him after I swallowed.

"Joshua is always eating whenever I see him, so you talking about eating made me think of him," He explained and my lips tugged into a smile when he pouted briefly.

"Is he still not talking to you?" I asked him, eating another strawberry from my bowl as Justin shook his head.

"Nope, I went to call him but I was told to fück off and get a life because I apparently favoured work over family," He sighed, groaning into his hands.

"Baby, did you not explain to him that you had to go straight to London?"

"I tried but failed," He said, "I went to tell him when I landed but apparently he had been too busy getting an earful from my mom to answer my call," 

"Shít," I winced, knowing Pattie could be scary when she wanted to.

"Yeah, but then again he did get done for drugs," Justin said and I pulled an awkward face when Justin rubbed his hands into his face and groaned again.

"Didn't he say that they weren't his?" I asked, "He said something about that Grace girl he had sex with on his birthday having a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Justin puffed out, "She had a boyfriend but told him that Joshua came onto her, and to get Joshua back for supposedly being the one to induce sex he put drugs in Joshua's car and ratted him out,"