43; Trouble in Paradise

"You're crazy, that's what you are baby...crazy,"

Hazel's POV:

"That's so bitter, no," I whined, my face screwing up as I handed Justin back the wine glass, "How can you drink that?"

"I didn't, I sipped and didn't like it so I gave it to you," He chuckled and I got out a muffled groan as I scraped my tongue against my teeth in a failed attempt to get rid of the awful taste.

We were currently on the balcony outside our room, both of us sitting on the same white sofa with the coffee table in front of us as we continued to participate in our own make do version of wine tasting.

We had gone a little over the top and ordered every single wine on the drinks list courtesy of room service...our balcony now littered with buckets filled with ice and containing their respective wines...although we didn't look that much like idiots since our room wasn't neighbouring any one else's, it was actually at the far side of the resort so we had our privacy.

We were currently on wine number seven out of what looked around twenty plus. It was a dark red wine and at first from smelling it, it seemed to be fine but when Justin handed me the glass from tasting it and I had done the same the only thing I could taste was pepper...yes, pepper.

...I mean, is one of them going to taste like salt then?

...actually, don't answer that question I'm a light weight...which also means that this was a bad idea.

Fück sake.

"It tastes like spice and just..." I trailed off, shivering and putting the wine glass onto the tray.

...and if you're wondering if we're using the same glasses we're not, because with twenty plus wine choices comes twenty plus wine glasses.

"That was pretty disgusting," Justin added and I mumbled no shit, pulling an awkward face that made him laugh as I stood up from the sofa.

I patted down the hem of Justin's shirt, it coming up just under my ass as I walked towards the other sofa feeling Justin's eyes on my bare legs as I hummed.

"White or red?" I asked him, picking a bottle up and out of the ice and reading over the label as the condensation slipped over my fingertips. Once I had and realised that Justin still hadn't answered I looked back at him, watching as his eyes flickered from the back of me to my eyes with my movements.

He hummed as if to say what did you say and I raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his face as he picked up one of the glasses which had the white wine he liked and sipped at it. I bit the inside of my cheek as he looked at me dead on, the smile still on his lips as it curved over the rim of the glass.

"I asked if you wanted white or red," I repeated to him and he swallowed, putting down the wine glass and licking his lips before he spoke up.

"Go red," He said to me and I nodded once, squinting my eyes a little at the smirk I knew was tugging at his lips.

I shook off the slight tension he was causing just by looking at me, picking up the red wine that I was looking at before. The label read Lambrusco and I read over it once more, actually narrowing my eyes to see the tiny font in manuscript at the bottom in cursive as Justin plucked a clean wine glass from the tray.

I sat back down next to him, crossing my legs and noticing the way that his shirt crumpled up at my hips but did nothing about it...I didn't really need to do anything about it since Justin was only his boxers next to me.

...we were both taking casual to a new extreme with the privacy we had.

Oh well.

"Baby, are you going to keep on staring into space?" Justin asked as I looked down at the bottle, only blinking seconds later and looking up to him.