34; Business and Pleasure

"Damn, my girl likes it dirty huh?"

Hazel's POV:

"You gave so now you get, baby," He smirked before stepping forwards a little and trapping me against the wall, his lips pressing against mine seconds later.

I felt every nerve inside me buzz with energy, my body suddenly feeling light at the feeling he was giving me but heavy with the lust that was growing inside me for him.

He kissed me hard, no hint of slowness at all as I wrapped my arms over his shoulders, my hands lazily drooping over my wrists as he pushed forwards with his face, his lips meshing against mine hungrily as I titled my head.

I could feel the heat that momentarily came to a halt slowly inch its way back to flowing through me, a delicious light pleasure seeping through my veins as he licked my bottom my lip trying to gain further access but I denied him playfully only for him to use the oldest trick in the book and squeeze my ass.

"Justin," I gasped quietly against his mouth, his tongue slipping past my lips as I did, us both moaning at the contact before I felt him lift me up against him again.

My body was sandwiched between his middle and the wall, the tight press only making the ache between my legs triple as our lips connected and pulled apart slowly, our tongues sliding against one another whilst I raked my fingers through the small tufts of hair at the back of Justin's head.

I wrapped my legs around him like before, my ankles crossing over one another as he pulled away softly before peppering kisses down my chin to my jaw, trailing his lips down my neck I arched myself into him lightly, my sex aching deeply between my legs as his upper lip dragged lightly over my jugular.

"Baby," I breathed out, grinding my lower half against his length which only made him hiss quietly against the hot skin of my neck.

"Fuck," He grunted, pushing his hips into mine and completely mushing me against the wall as he continued the movement, my legs beginning to ache with the spark of satisfaction he was giving me.

He kissed down my neck, his tongue peeking out and tracing the start of my collar bone as his right hand slipped from where my ass was to under my shirt and grabbing my naked hip as he pushed harder into me.

"Oh my god," I breathed out, my sex clenching as he ground himself off me at the same time he licked at my sweet spot. "Justin," I whimpered, my teeth tugging on my bottom lip as I squinted my closed eyes at the sudden pleasure that hit me straight in the face.

Fuck, he was gonna kill me.

I could feel my chest rise and drop steadily, my skin feeling on fire under my peplum blouse as he burned hickeys into the flesh over my collar bone.

"You're gonna leave a mark," I whined breathlessly, clawing just under the back of his neck as I bucked my hips up to him and moaned inwardly at how it was helping to relieve the ache between my legs.

"That's the point baby," He grunted against my neck, biting my collar bone softly making me gasp at the same time his hand slipped from under my top on my hip to the middle of my back. "Does this thing have a zip?" He asked and I nodded in my own little world as he pulled away for a few seconds and tried to locate the zip before eventually finding it and pulling down, my naked skin soon pressing against the wall of his office.

My top was then yanked downwards, the cropped sleeves slipping down to my wrists as I moved my arms down from his neck before I pulled them free from the material leaving it to pool around my waist, the fabric folding messily over my stomach.