40; Happy Hangover

"I remember watching friends with benefits in your apartment that night,"

Hazel's POV:

"What the hell are you doing in the bath tub?" I heard someone say, the sound of their voice and me being woken up kick starting the pounding in my head.

I tried to say what but it came out in a messy rasp, my throat burning in turn as I groaned lightly, my hand coming up to hold my head when I slowly opened my eyes...keyword being slowly since it took me a painful ten seconds or so.

As I did I came face to face with the tiled wall of the bathroom that was backed against the bath tub that I was supposedly sleeping in.

Jesus Christ what happened last night?

"Hazel, you okay?" I heard Joshua laugh and I mumbled a shut up that came out (just like me saying what had) in a barely audible rasp. "I thought walking into the room and seeing Justin sleeping under the bed was bad but damn..."

"You're talking too loud," I whispered quietly, cursing the intense pounding in my head and turning in the bath tub only to moan in pain when my hip hurt a little. "Shoo," I mumbled to him but more to myself tiredly as I closed my eyes and laid on my stomach, my cheek mushed into the surprisingly comfortably surface of the bathtub.

"It's nine, don't you want to sleep...in a bed?" Joshua asked and I groaned lightly, bending one leg and finding as comfortable of a position I could and then wincing as the pounding in my head decided to amplify and travel to my temples.

"Too early," I whispered and groaned again, my body shivering a little and it was then that I realised I didn't have my top on...shit did I have a bra on...yes, yes I did.

I left my fingers hooked in the strap as I became still in the tub, the only movement being the involuntarily rising up and down of my chest as I breathed evenly against the tub.

It was then that I pushed the pain to the back of my head, leaving it as a background thought as I tried to go back to sleep, although that became a challenge when Joshua spoke up again.

"Are you sure you don't want to get up?" I heard Joshua propose a lot quieter than before, but the sound of him speaking had the pounding in my head given a lot more attention and in turn making me wince.

"Where's Justin?" I barely got out, pushing myself away from the tub and deciding that I may as well get out now before I ended up waking up with more than a sore hip.

I had only been asleep for four hours if Joshua said that it was nine in the morning...fuck, how was Joshua alive right now if the party ended at three in the morning?

Remind me to never drink...especially with Justin.

"Fuck," I groaned, trying to get up but failing miserably when I realised I still had my heels on.

So I have no top on but still have my heels on...drunk Hazel has no logic.

"Do you want help?" I heard Joshua say as I heard a low groan from inside the room...I guess Justin's awake.

"No, I'm fine," I said to him, getting on my knees and puffing out a tired breath as my head hung low, my face scrunching up in pain as the steady thump in my head didn't subside at all.

"I'll go get painkillers for the both of you," I heard Joshua mumble as I finally got onto my shins, the point of my heels poking into my ass which in turn had me changing the position I was in so I was sitting up, taking them off within the time frame of a struggling two minutes.