10; Movie Plotwist

"Wanna play tennis?"

Justin's POV:

"Are you serious?" I spat at Barbara as she looked down at her fingers that she was fiddling with in her lap.

She didn't dare to look up at me as my anger was clear...I wasn't even going to try and hide it.

"What did he give you huh?" I asked her and she looked up timidly, locking eyes with me before she averted them elsewhere.

"Money," She mumbled and I looked at her registering the pathetic response that she had given me.

"Money?" I scoffed, "Does your salary not satisfy you?" I asked her rhetorically because as one of the top people in finance she had a lot more 0's on her cheque than a lot of people.

"Yes, it does but he was offerin-"

"Offering?" I laughed at her, "Well he can offer some more because you're not going to be getting any more money out of me," I said to her and she looked up with confused eyes.

"Wha-"

"You're fired," I said simply to her and her face fell as she stuttered out words that I could only comprehend to be no and you don't understand.

"Oh I completely understand," I said to her sitting down in my chair and leaning back as I looked at her.

"You were willing to risk the whole business because of what you did, yet you did it any ways," I said to her and she gave me a pleading look, "You were probably completely aware of what damage you were going to cause, yet you did it anyways," I said to her.

"But sir," She stammered, her voice shaky as she tried to come across as completely innocent.

"No, where was the logic Barbara?" I asked her, "I'm not going to employ someone who is a threat to the solid structure I have built to be a business," I said to her and her head hung low as she slumped slightly.

"You have a 48 hour notice to gather your things and leave," She sniffled but I had no remorse, "Return your ID to me within the same time span," I said bluntly.

"Mr Bieber plea-"

"You can leave now," I said to her and she met my eyes realising that I was completely serious about it.

She got up and didn't bother looking back before she open and slammed the door shut making me roll my eyes.

I puffed out a breath before looking at the time on my computer and seeing 8:34PM in the corner in black arial lettering.

I had been here for over 2 hours?

What.

I fished out my phone out of my jacket pocket before scrolling down and looking for Hazel's name...

Talking of her...

Holy damn sweet Jesus.

Is it wrong for me to want her in ways that I shouldn't in the amount of time I've known her?

I mean...

Damn.

Damn damn fucking damn.

The way that we were back at my house in my office was just...exhilarating.

I mean I knew that I was attracted to her like that, but I think after that it just confirmed my assumption although it was to another new level.

I could feel my pants tighten slightly at the memory and I pushed away the thoughts as I didn't want to end up having to use my trusty old hand to fix the problem that would've been the result.