016: Trigon

As soon as it started getting darker, I got off of the tire swing and walked up the steps of the stairs outside. I opened the door and walked upstairs, into the room I was sleeping in. I took my shoes and sweater off and layed down, falling asleep instantaneously.

Though, this didn't last long as Rachel woke me up in a panic.

"Emily, wake up." She shook me.

"What's wrong?" I groggily ask.

"It's Gar. Something happened."

We ran into his room and looked around. When we couldn't find him, we looked in the bathroom. He was laying on the floor, his back to the door, and his body was spasming. Grunts and gasps were coming from his mouth every few seconds.

"Gar." Rachel walked towards him and crouched down. "Gar, can you hear me? What wrong with him?"

"I don't know." Angela shook her head, not sounding as concerned as she should be.

Knocking at the front door sounded and Angela walked downstairs. I started to get suspicious of her, but not enough to tell Rachel.

I started to hyperventilate, an anxiety attack kicking in. I paced the bathroom and tried to keep my eyes off of Gar. I took deep breaths but it didn't help me, so I did the next best thing.

"Rachel, I can't be here right now." I jaggedly tell her. "I need to go outside or I'll faint."

I hurriedly run out of the house and take a deep breath of fresh air. My breathing immediately slowed down and my chest stopped tightening, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"What is wrong with me?" I quietly question.

A few minutes later I had finally put myself together enough to walk back in, though, I wish I hadn't. What I saw was the dead body of the guy, that came in earlier, laying on the floor.

I ran back outside and threw up on the grass. I quickly wiped my mouth off and slid to the floor because my body felt so drained all of the sudden, like all of my energy was sucked out.

My eyes tried fluttering closed, but I forced myself to stay awake; to get to Rachel. I couldn't leave her alone, I made a promise, and I knew if I fell asleep I would die. I don't know how I knew, I just had a feeling.

I gripped the railing and tried pulling myself up, unsuccessfully. I kept trying, but my legs gave out every time. Finally, I was able to get up and open the door. I saw Rachel, Gar, Angela, and a man I had never seen before.

'How'd he get inside without me seeing?' I quizzed myself like I knew the answer.

"Rachel?" My voice comes out timid.

"Emily! Thank god you're okay, I was so worried." She said, gesturing for me to come over.

"Who is this?" The man asked.

"This is Emily, she's my friend." Rachel told him. "Emily, this is my dad." She paused slightly on the last word.

"It's nice to finally meet the man who created Rachel. She is such a lovely girl." I politely tell him, being very skeptical about all of this.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Morning." My boyfriend says as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" I laugh.

"I smelt pancakes, you know how I feel about pancakes." James said.