025: Prankster, Asshole, Or Both

No One's POV

"What's with the Houdini act?" Hank asked Dick as soon as he walked into the kitchen part of the main room.

"What?" Dick asked, putting his jacket on the table.

"Out there with Deathstroke. You disappear and leave us in the dark, Emily in the dark." Hank elaborated.

When Dick stayed silent, Dawn continued for Hank.

"You go off by yourself with nobody to trade? No backup?" Dawn said.

"Can we not do this now?" He asked. "I fucked up."

"No shit." Hank stated matter-of-factly. "Is there... Is there something you're not telling us? Something to do with Deathstroke, maybe?"

"There's nothing." Dick got defensive. "It was just a tactical error. I'll take care of it."

"Where are you going?" Dawn asked as soon as Dick started walking away.

"Be back later." Dick didn't answer her question.

"People were just shooting at us and you're gonna go out?" Donna exclaimed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Emily's POV

I walked into my room after going to the bathroom. I sat on my bed and went onto my phone, wanting to occupy my time with something not so productive. Being done with staying angry at Jason because, let's face it, he is so entertaining to watch do anything.

So, I got out of bed and walked over to Jason's room. I heard pop music coming from his room, the kind he never had any interest in. Being used to walking into each others rooms without knocking, I just waltzed right in.

Big mistake.

What I saw made me stop in my tracks. Who I thought was becoming my friend and my boyfriend, or whatever the fuck we were, about to kiss.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim.

This made them stop and turn to stare at me. Jason had a 'deer caught in headlights' look while Rose's face was plastered with guilt.

"Emily, look, I can explain-"

"Just... Drop it." I sigh, done with his bullshit.

I just walk out of his room and back into mine when something caught my eye. I stopped and turned to my dresser, being eye-to-eye with a very familiar looking ring my mother used to wear. I grab it and walk out of the room and into the main room.

"Look at this." I hear Dawn say as I walk into the kitchen. "This is our friend who Dr. Light killed. Someone took it from my dresser and put it there for me to find."

"There was a bottle of orange soda like the one Garth gave me waiting on my bed this morning." Donna said.

"A bottle of bourbon for me." Hank responded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dawn looked at Hank.

"For me it was a ring that looks identical to the one my mother had. I lost it the day before she died." I add in, finally making my presence known the the three of them.

"So, who's the asshole playing pranks?" Donna asked.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Don't fucking walk away from me!" Rachel yells, chasing after Jason.

"Whoa, hey, what's happening here?" Dawn asks.

"Jason drew crucifixes all over my mirror." Rachel told her.

"Bullshit." Jason responds.

"Jason, it's okay if you're angry-"

"I didn't do shit, okay? Don't blame me for her voodoo issues." His voice breaks a bit.

"What's all the drama about?" Donna walks in.

"Somebody drew crosses on Rachel's mirror and she thinks Jason did it." I say, bored and still mad at Dick; and Jason.

"I know he did it." Rachel tells them.

"Cute idea with the bourbon bottle. Not my type, though. I'm more of a sour mash guy. You ever go in my room and pull that shit again, I'll forget what team you're on." Hank stated.

The room was silent, you could literally hear a pin drop all the way from Japan.

"Look, I don't know what happened, guys, but I-I didn't do it." He tries convincing us.

"What about the picture of Ellis?" Dawn asked.

"The orange soda bottle?" Donna continued.

"The ring? Jason, I know you didn't do it, so who did? Do you know?" My voice quivers, not wanting to believe it was Jason who did all of this.

"He did it to you guys, too?" Rachel questioned.

"Fuck this." Jason lowered his tone.

"Hey, we're not done here, kid." Hank raised his voice.

"You people are insane." He scoffed. "I'd rather be with Deathstroke than you assholes. You think everything's my fault."

The elevator dinged, indicating Dick has come back from whatever endeavor he had originally set out on.

"He's here." Dick whispers, after walking over to us.

"What?" Hank quizzes.

"Deathstroke, here in the Tower. He took pictures of all of us." Dick told us.

"Can't a guy sleep in?" Gar walks in, voice groggy

"Dick? Talk to me." Hank told him in a worried voice. "What's with the gun?"

"Wait, where's Jason?" I look around the room.

Dick runs off in some direction so I figured he knew where Jason was and, even though I still don't want to talk with Dick, he sure knows where everyone happens to be all the time.

I silently followed him, not wanting Dick to send me back to the others to 'wait for his command'. I still needed to beat the shit out of Jason, or talk to him.

He went up to the roof and I saw Jason up there, standing on the ledge of the building and looking forward. I put my hand to my mouth but kept my eyes trained to his figure.

"Oh my god." I whisper under my breath.

•°•°•°•

New pov? Yes! Necessary? 100% not, most of it was straight off the show. Did I do it anyways? You know it!

Also, I'm going to change the plot of this a bit so it'll stray away from the show somewhat.

*Lip bite and winky face*

*EDITED*