019: Training Gone South

"Wait, wait." Jason said, waving his hand in my face.

"I'm waiting, I'm waiting." I wave my hand in his face, but he slaps it away.

"So, you just fucking punched her in the face and broke her nose? Just like that?" He looked baffled.

"Yeah. Why do you look so surprised?" I laugh.

"I just didn't know you had it in you, princess." He flirted.

"There's a lot you don't know that I have in me." I slightly lean in.

"Do tell." He says, also slightly leaning in.

"I might have powers." I say.

"I think that just made you hotter." Jason smirked.

"Oh?" I bite my lip, as the two of us were nose-to-nose.

But, before we could do anything, a bright light came from the window and the sound of a helicopter flew into our ears. We both got up and went into the main room to get a better look at what was happening.

It was a police chase. They were chasing someone in a car, which was probably stollen.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Live at a downtown car chase in a stolen vehicle. Police now seem to have the suspect cornered." The broadcaster stated from the tv.

All of us were sitting on the couch, in front of the tv. The tv was on the news channel and we were watching this crazy car chase going down. The person jumped out of the car and it was a girl, she was beating the shit out of the cops.

"Who the hell is that?" Rachel asked.

"A total badass." Jason said.

"A hot motherfucker." I added.

"You know that's a girl, right?" Rachel told me.

"My comment still stands." I stare at the screen.

"The suspect does appear to be female. She's got silver hair. She does seem to be injured. We're not sure how badly." The girl stares at the camera.

"I'd totally let her step on me." I lean back on the couch.

"Once more, I'm not sure where she thinks she's going." The broadcaster said.

"Holy shit, she jumped off!" I exclaimed, a smirk on my face.

"O-oh, my. Did you see that?" The other broadcaster asked.

"I absolutely did..." The guy stated.

"I'll be back." Dick walked away.

"If it's not to find that girl, don't come back!" I jokingly call.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Going somewhere?" Rachel asked the girl.

I never actually thought Dick was going out to get the girl, but here she is. Trying to escape, mind you, but that's not the point.

Me, Rachel, Gar, Dick and Jason were standing in front of the girl who was trying to escape from the elevator. Looking at her in-person, she was a total babe.