.I. [EDITED]

"Oh my god, did you see the new guys?" a blonde girl from my second period Spanish class whispered to her brunette friend beside her. I cautiously watched as the friend's face lit up like a Christmas tree while she squealed like a pig. I knew both of them, Ally and Monica, my friends that I used to hang out with along with other girls...before the incident. I missed them.

"I know, twins are so hot. What if I could have both?" Both girls seemed as though they were thinking about this before squealing again.

"Twin sex!" they belted out, jumping up and down like a couple of fools before happily chatting down the hall, leaving me all alone. A small smile graced my face at their random thoughts before I slammed my locker close. Feeling someone watching me, I turned my head before freezing stiff. The temperature of the hallway rapidly spiraled downward towards the negative side, making all the blood pumping inside my body instantly ice cold.

'H-he saw.' My insides quivered and shook rapidly like an earthquake at this thought, a small helpless whimper escaping my lips. I quickly cast my eyes downwards hoping not to see Erik staring right at me, especially the calculating grin brewing on his face. Right then and there, I prayed to God he hadn't caught me staring, that he just was grinning for some other reason.

"So this time it's my girlfriend," Erik responded sickly sweet, making my insides churn like butter, breaking me out of my trance. I felt the bile coursing up my throat, the acidic flavor choking me, making it hard to even breathe. I didn't know Monica or Ally was his girlfriend. I would swear never to look at my best friends again, even if it killed me.

"I-I'm s-so-rry," I sputtered out, after managing to get my voice to function so I could speak. My feet jittered violently as I tried to keep myself from fleeing. It would only make matters worse if I did. I couldn't run from him. "I d-didn't, I d-didn't-"

"Of course you wouldn't have." Somehow, this calmed me down a bit, my racing heartbeat slowing down. But that soon came crashing down when I realized his smirk was still on his face. I was still going to be punished. "But didn't we tell you you're not suppose to look at anyone?"

"P-please," I whimpered again, holding back the stinging sensation growing in my eyes, threatening to spill over."It won't happen again."

Erik's leer grew, my feet almost giving out from underneath me from sheer terror. I was still was to get punished.

"It definitely won't," he growled, roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me into the student council room, locking the door behind him. I didn't fight back; it would only make things worse. The only thing I could do was bite my lip to hold back my screams and pray my punishment didn't last that long.

****

My sobs were quieted by my sock roughly shoved in my mouth, tied with my own neck tie to keep my voice from getting too loud and to prevent anyone from finding us like this. Erik chuckled above me, buttoning up his uniform shirt and he watch me sprawled out naked on the cold, marble tiled floor. I couldn't feel anything for everywhere was numb, but I was somewhat grateful for that. I flinched as Erik kneeled down, tracing his fingers over the tender areas where he roughly handled me, untying his own tie that had kept my arms restrained behind me. I held back much more violent sobs, knowing he hated when I made too much noise and would hit me more.

His hands pried open my legs, making me screw my eyes shut tight. Hands began tracing over a scarred word engraved into my skin, located on my inner left thigh.

"I hoped you learned your lesson," he cooed before continuing on. "Or else..." Erik took this time to roughly grab my butt, eliciting painful cries from my gagged mouth, my agony filled eyes widening in response. I nodded even though it was not required of me. "Good."