1 ✨

🌺 so here goes the first part of my first ever story, for my babies❤️✨ Happy and nervous at the same time:) but let's start🌺

Happy reading bubbas💞

...

Bohot ho geya. Bohot seh liya usne aur bohot sun liya maine, mai usko aab aise aur nahi dekh saakti, usko bhi khush rehne ka haaq hai, hamesha uski jid nehi chalegi. Mai aab wo hi karungi jo ek maa ko karna chahiye!!

Rita ji, sid's worried mom was thinking all this. She loves sidharth more than anything in the world..

She wants to see her son happy, genuinely happy...she wants him to marry someone but Everytime he ignores his mom's wish, but this time, rita ji promised that she will do anything and everything for his happiness!

With the willpower, she called her son 👀

.

At SS enterprise,  a man was working with full dedication. He is very passionate about his work!

His company is the biggest company of India but he never took it for granted!  He still works hard.

His employees are also very dedicated but they are scared of him because he is really arrogant,  a typical angry young man, nobody saw his smile in the office!!

He always keeps his typical poker face with no smile, but his eyes speak. He has expressive eyes but unfortunately nobody can read it and he is thankful for that!

.

He was working when his phone rang, he was about to cut it but seeing the caller id, he immediately picked up the call, because nothing is more important to him than his mom!

Rita ji : sidharth beta...

Sid: yes mom..

Rita ji: kuch baat karni thi tujse..

Sid: yes mom, tell me, you want anything?

Rita ji: haan chahiye ek gift, bohot keemti sa, dega?

Sid: obviously mom, whatever you want, you will get it..

Rita ji : soch le, pakka dega na?

Sid : yes mom.. Just tell me

Rita ji : mujhe teri khushi chahiye..

Sid: matlab?

Rita ji: matlab shaadi kar le beta..

Sid: mom, please I told you, don't talk about this matter, you can wish something else, I promise, I will give you that..

Rita ji: nahi, mujhe ye gift hi chahiye sid.

Sid: it's impossible mom!

Rita ji: Thik hai fir, mai aaj se teri mom nehi hu, mujhe mom maat bulana or haan mai khana bhi nehi khaungi, yaad rakhna!

Sid: Mom, what are you saying? Please stop all this..

Rita ji: baat maat karna mujse aaj k baad...

Sid: mom!!

Sid closed his eyes with frustration!!

Rita ji: rakh rahi hu, thik hai na? Baat maat kario mere se!! Huh...

Sid: mom, relax!!  Do whatever you want, marriage and all this crap, but eat properly, okay?

Rita ji smiled...

Rita ji: matlab mai aab bahu dhund saakti hu? Yayyy thank you beta!!

Sid: You are unbelievable mom!!

Rita ji: hehe, i know 😁

Sid: okay take care! Bye.

Rita ji: haan haan bye!!

..

Rita ji:

oh ho, sidharth shukla ka maa banna itna asaan nehi hai... Kitna emotional drama karna para apne kharoos bete ko mana ne k liye!!

Par keya acting ki hai maine! Wah wah!!  Akhir mom kis ki hu!  Hehe 😆

Aab mission "bahu of Shukla niwaas" start karna hi parega!! Hey bhagwaan, mere bete k liye ek pari milwa dena jo uski life ko roshni se sundar baana de!!

.

Somewhere in Punjab,

A girl was talking with her best friend...

She was giggling, her face was filled with innocence!

She has big eyes with big eyelashes, a small cute nose, pink lips and pink cheeks, in short, an epitome of beauty!!

Her best friend was bunny! A cat who roam here and there and naaz loves to pamper the cat.. She loves animals, they give her positive vibes!

Sana: bunny, bukh lagi hai puttu? Khana khaoge? Hmm? Aap k liye khana le k aau?

She was smiling and the cat was liking her warmth and pampering session!!

But suddenly a woman shouted!!

Sanaaaaa!!

Sana shivered!

Sana: ji ji chachi...

Chachi:

ghar ka kaam kon karega? Haan? Billi se jaa k baat kar rahi hai, khana kon banayega? Baata? Kaab jayegi tu iss ghar se? Bhoj hai tu humare liye! Samjhi?

Na hi sundar hai, na hi kisi kaam ka, gawaar!! Kon karega tere se shaadi? Humare saar hi behti rahegi tu...jaa k kaam kar!!!

Shehnaaz was crying, this taunts are her daily dose!!  But she never complained, nor misbehaved!

She went to do her work, but a tear rolled down and she whispered, closing her eyes,

"Mujhe kabhi pyaar nehi milega? Itni buri hu mai bhagwaan ji? "!

_________________________________

Tadaaaa‌‌!!! I hope you liked the update!!  Show some love😘

Pucchis and hugs 🤗❤️

Bye bye!!😗💞