16❤️

Hiee!! Updated the characters and first part of my new story, "Jaan-e- Sidharth" ❤️

Shower your love to the new story also❤️

Happy reading 🌸

__________________________________

Rita ji: pee liya paani beta?

Rita ji smirked!

Sid: yes yes mom...

Sana took time to come back in sense after her husband’s confused behaviour!

Then, she made the breakfast and came in the breakfast table!

Sid was looking at her intensely!  But she didn’t dare to look at him...

She served the breakfast...

Rita ji: arey wah! Alu parantha! Ye toh meri favourite hai... Kitne saal baad khaungi..

Sid : mom, it's not good for your health... Don't eat it.. Eat something healthy!

Rita: mujhe ye hi khana hai...aaj naaste mein kuch or nahi baana hai..

Sid: then wait..I will tell tai to cook our regular breakfast and shehnaaz, listen to me very carefully, you don't need to cook as we don't eat all this oily food alright?

Sana's eyes were filled with tears, she looked down! She was getting confused with his behaviour! 

Sometimes he becomes soft and sometimes , rude and arrogant!

Rita ji: sidharth, ye kya tarika hai apne biwi se baat karne ka? Haan? Usne itne pyaar se breakfast baanaya! Appreciate her for that.

Sid became angry! He dosen't like when his mom supports her, because his mind still believes, women are greedy!

Sid: mom, there was no need to make breakfast!  Nobody told her to make it..why she had to behave like an ideal daughter - in- law without knowing your health - chart?

Sana controlled her tears and whispered...

Sana: ye itna oily nahi hai...fir bhi I am sorry.. Mai tai se puch k aap logo ka healthy breakfast abhi baana k laati hu...

Rita ji: nahi beta koi jaroorat nahi hai.. Hum ye hi khayenge!

Sana: nahi maa koi baat nahi...mai abhi baana k laati hu..

Sana left...

.

Rita ji: tu aise kaise behave kar saakta hai uske saath sid? Usne itna dil se pehli baar kuch baanaya tha...I am very disappointed with you...

Sid was getting more angry!  His heart was completely blocked while his mind was saying that she is trying to distance his mother from him!

In extreme anger, he got up and went in the kitchen!

He saw that she is making their healthy food! This time he ignored his heart and pulled her harshly!

Sid:

how dare u? You are doing all this intentionally, right?

You want to make my mom Against me? U want her to hate me? That is your plan right?

Stop playing woman card! You women are like this!  You use dirty ways to take sympathy!

Khushi mil gyi aab? Kar diya na meri mom ne tumhara support?

But remember one thing, I will never lose! You are playing with sidharth shukla, the fire!

It will cause u a lot, I swear, you will regret!!