11❤️

Readers ki demand thi ki aaj aur ek update dena hai..toh writer unko kaise naaraj kar saakti hai? Lo aur ek update or meko bohot saara pyaar dena iske baadle, theek hai?😘

Happy reading 🌸

--------------------------------------------------

They reached their home, driver informed sid 10 min ago but he was busy because he was admiring the sleeping beauty, his wife...

The driver didn’t understand how should he inform him that they reached in the destination..? Because everybody was aware of the anger of sidharth shukla..

.

After some more minutes, driver gathered some courage and without looking at them, he said a little loudly...

Sid: sir hum ghar aa gaye..

Sid heard this time.. His smiling face was again changed in a poker face and he said a little loudly,

Sid: dikh raha hai mujhe...go outside of the car and wait. Humare jaane k baad car theek se park kar dena! Now out!

Driver: ji ji sir...

Driver left..

.

Sid looked at her...her face was giving him peace and the way she was snuggling in him like a baby, it made him feel happy...

For the first time in life, he felt sukoon by hugging someone!  Her arms has another kind of magic!

He never felt like this before!

He had affairs before, he had been in relationship with many girls but never he felt like this with any other girl..

And his heart whispered,

"Shehnaaz jaisa feel kisi mein nahi aa saakta"!

And he agreed with this thought somehow! But it was a new feeling!

Just by hugging someone, u can feel so contented? 

His mom used to say, a hug is the most warmest gesture! A hug from the right person can give u immense happiness and peace!

And honestly, he felt that peace today by hugging her..

He smiled a little.

But then, his smile faded! Suddenly his mind started working!

Sid:

what am I doing? Why I am admiring her? I agree that she is beautiful, but I can't forget that she is greedy also!

She married me for money and I hate such people..

Then, why I am thinking that I feel happy with her? Why her arms is giving me peace?

What the hell is happening with me?

No, no.. I can't forget how his uncle was advising her to give them money!  I can't forget that the whole family is greedy!

He looked at her face and took a deep breath..

Sid: I wish, tum greedy na hoti. I wish, tum ek acchi ladki hoti. I would have kept u happy, maybe!
But u are greedy shehnaaz and I can't tolerate such people!

He then whispered in her ears!

Sid:

kaash tum iss khubsoorat chehre jaisi hi khubsoorat hoti dil se, sayed humara ye rishta bach jaata!

Jaisa tum pretend karti ho, jitni acchi baanti ho, kaash tum aisi hi  hoti..

He didn’t know why he wanted her to be a good person and why he felt that wish to keep their bond good?