27❤️

Here is another update❤️

Happy reading ✨

Zubiya🌸

__________________________________

That woman looked at sid and sana with disgust making sid angry and sana scared!

Never in her life, she felt this much negative vibes from a person!

What is she thinking?

Rita ji is such a great woman, sidharth is also good from heart, she understood her very well...then how can his bua be bad?

She is also a part of this good family right?

And why she is judging that woman by her looks?

She was fighting with sid because he judged her but she is now also judging someone and it is not good!

She scolded herself!

.

Rita ji: didi ye shehnaaz hai, meri bahu...bohot pyaari hai..

Sana smiled and said...

Sana: namaste bua ji...

but her smile soon vanished when that woman said...

Bua: par she is not classy enough to match the level of shukla's! Sid deserved better!

Sana's eyes were becoming teary!  It was a sad reality that he deserved a girl of his level...

That woman's taunt affected sana's innocent hurt and made her brain numb!...

Sid fisted his hand and held her more tightly!

Sid: She is classy from inside, with a heart of gold...in that case, she is in more higher standard than me. So I am lucky that she is my wife!

Bua gritted her teeth in anger making sid smirk!

While rita ji smiled happily after seeing her son who was taking stand for her bahu urf his wife!

And sana was feeling so emotional, her heart was filled with more respect for him...

She was feeling so special today...

.

Rita ji: didi baate toh hoti rahegi par aap fresh ho k khana khane aao...saab kuch shehnaaz ne baanaya! Bohot accha khana baanati hai meri bahu.

Bua rolled her eyes, while sana held sid's hand tightly because she was scared!

She couldn’t make two dishes, she couldn’t completed her work, maa will be very upset of her! All this negative thoughts were roaming in her head!

.

He understood her nervousness!

He kissed her hand softly, making her a little calm!

He whispered..

Sid: I am with you, Alright?  Aab tum smile karogi? Hmm? Will you smile?

Sana smiled a little making him relieved!

He rubbed her hand and gave her an assuring smile...

.

As soon as bua went inside the guest room, sana held rita ji's hands!

Sana: maa...maa wo...wo...

Rita ji: kaya hua baccha? Itni pareshan kyun lag rahi hai tu?

Sana wasn't able to reply! Her guilt for disappointing rita maa was eating her!