14❤️

Hieee❤️

Happy reading 🌸

-------------------------------------------------

Sid's hand unknowingly touched sana's cheeks while he was admiring her!

When his hand touched her delicate body, he shivered a little! He never felt anything like this before in his life!

This girl really affects him..

While sana's sleep looked more peaceful as if she could feel his touch!!

Without thinking anything, he pulled her closer!

His mind wasn't giving him any warning... His mind didn't say that this is a trap this time, his mind was completely silent..

Because her sleeping face has another kind of innocence,  his mind wasn’t able to doubt this innocence at this moment...

He moved closer to her, her steady breaths were falling in his face, he closed his eyes while a sensation passed in his whole body!!

A girl can attract him without doing nothing! He was confused that how can she affect him so much? Well, he had no answer!

He held her hand softly... Her body is really soft....when he held her in his arms, he could feel that..

Even her hand is so soft like a cotton and her softness was making his heart mad!

He had no control in his heart right now! His body was reacting in her touch!

He looked at her, while holding her hand tightly...

Sid: are you really good? I..I wish tum acchi hoti...itni hi acchi jitni iss time ho, kaash tum itni hi masoom hoti,,  sayed mai tumhe aise hi apne paas rakhta!!

He expressed his raw emotions though she didn’t listen anything as she was in a deep sleep...

He kept her hand in his chest and his heart started beating fastly!!

He felt immense peace!!

While admiring her, he slept...

Her hand was still in his chest, he was holding her hand there and their face was closer to each other..

.

Sunrays were falling to their faces...

They both had the most peaceful sleep of their life..

Sana got up first and didn’t understand where she was!!

She looked around and the scene and gasped!

She was sleeping in his bed? How? She remembered well that she slept in the floor! Then how she came here, in his bed?

He was so close, his face was almost touching her neck!!

She moved a little away to maintain some distance while her breaths were becoming heavy with fear and confusion...

Then she looked at his face!

He looks more handsome while sleeping... She admired him for some seconds!

But when she saw that her hand was in his chest, she took a deep breath... 

She tried to remove her hand from his hold but his hold was so strong and her delicate self couldn’t match the strength..

She was panicking... Her eyes were becoming teary!

Sana:

mai... inke bed pe...aise... Mai...mai yaha kaise aayi?

Ye...ye aab mere baare mai.. Kya sochenge? Inko fir se laage gaa ki mujhe paiso ki lalach hai. Iss liye mai unke bed pe hu..