20❤️

Heyyyy😘❤️ many readers wanted one more part yesterday!  But my hands were paining a lot, still paining...but still I am sorry and I promise to update more than one part today❤️❤️

Happy reading 🤗

__________________________________

Sid's head was paining!

Whatever she said, was too much to handle for him..

Years before, one woman had changed his perspective about women and years later, shehnaaz has given him another perspective!

Which one he should believe? 

When he thinks from mind, he thinks that women are greedy and bad, that theory is right.

But when he thinks from heart, his mind completely looses!

Because he considers his mom as a good woman right?

Inspite of hating women, he always loved his mom, thinking that she is not like others!

Then shehnaaz can also be a good woman right? 

His own logics were fighting with each other!

Whatever shehnaaz said, he didn’t feel that it was a lie or fake!

Because her eyes had that honesty!..

Then, according to her statement, she is not a greedy person, but her family is!

She is not like other girls, this thought was giving him so much relief!

Maybe she is as good as his own mother! It is possible right?

Shehnaaz can be different from every woman out there, Just like his mom is!

And if shehnaaz is really not greedy and truly a good person, then he will never allow her to leave him!

Because he needs her!

And he understood it very well in this whole week when she was ignoring him!..

So it is decided that he is not leaving her and she is not allowed to leave him or go away from him!

He will never let it happen!

.

Sana was standing in the kitchen...her eyes were closed!  Tears were continuously flowing!

Her heart was in pain!

She needed to vent out everything! So, she did...

She is not a girl who will take false allegations without any reason!..

She is innocent and simple middle class girl but her dignity is before anything for her!

She never raised her voice against her chacha chachi because she was somewhere grateful to them!

Yes they tortured her a lot and she doesn’t like them or consider them as a family after seeing their greed...

But they gave her a shelter, after her parents death...that's why, she never said them anything!

.

In sid's case,

She could have stayed silent but he had hurt her dignity, her honesty...

How could she stay silent?  It's not easy for a girl to live in a society! She knew it very well..

But her only pain was, why her husband judged her without any reason?

It was not necessary! Their bond could be a beautiful one, but he finished the hope!

As a wife, maybe she could listen her husband's judgement!  But as a woman, her respect was above anything!