5✨

Hellooo❤️ so from tomorrow, my exams are starting and I will be busy with study!!  But but but...I will try dil se, to update atleast one chapter regularly!!  Because I don't want u all to wait much, mai nahi chahti update na milne k waja se aap log mujhe galiya doh hehe😙 just kidding!!!

Or haan, please wish me luck!! Let's start.....

Happy reading cuties 🌸

_________________________________

Rita ji: sidharth, mai chahti hu shehnaaz jaldi hi humare ghar aa jaye, jaldi hi tum logo ki shaadi ho or meri bacchi mere paas rahe!!

Sid was looking at his mom shockingly... She just met that girl yesterday and his mom was already attached with her? How?

Women are not good right?  They can never be good?  Then, how can his mom like that girl?

Is there any chance that the girl is acting? Obviously!!  Who doesn’t know Sidharth shukla?

And everyone knows how much his mom is important to him..

Oh so maybe, that girl is pretending to be a good girl, just to impress his mom, what she did perfectly, his mom was already in love with that girl...

So, the girl is that much clever? Ofcourse yes, how easily she could impress his mom to marry him!! His hate for women was on another level now!!

Rita ji looked at him while halving breakfast..

Rita ji: kya soch raha hai beta?

Sid: mom, I want to marry tomorrow!

His mother was beyond shocked!

Rita: mat..matlab?

Sid: tell that girl and her family to prepare themselves!! We are going to marry tomorrow!!.

Rita ji:

sidharth, tu pagal toh nahi ho gaya na? Kya bol raha hai tu? Uss bacchi ko bhi time chahiye, itni jaldi kya hai tujhe? Kal taak toh tujhe shaadi nahi karni thi...fir aaj kya hua?

Or dusri baat, tum dono ne ek dusre ko dekha bhi nahi hai...aise kaise kal hi shaadi ho saakta hai sidharth?

Sid:

Mom, first of all, you saw the girl and u liked the girl, that's enough...I am not interested to see her and I am sure, she already knows me!! I am sidharth shukla and everybody knows me!!

So there is no need to do all this formalities!!

Rita ji: par sid...

Sid: mom, agar aap chahte ho ki mai shaadi karu, then it will happen tomorrow, warna aage se kabhi shaadi ki baat maat karna!!!

He left for his office in anger!!

His mom was concerned about the girl and he definitely didn’t liked that...

He has completely blocked his heart, his heart can never interfare in his decisions!!

He only listens to his brain and his logics!! He had made an image of women, a negative image that women are greedy, gold diggers and he believed that Only!!

So, the girl who is going to marry him, he hates her already because she has manipulated his mother so well!!

Sid: get ready to face the hell girl!

.......

Rita ji was worried for sana!!

Yesterday, she felt that sana was really soft and a person with beautiful heart.

My Naaz✨✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें