8❤️

Sorry if anyone felt that the story is going too slow...actually I said before also that I am not a professional writer + my exams are going on 💘 still I try to update everyday, dil se. For all of u..the slow starting was necessary for the story, from this chapter, I will try to give my 110%..❤️ Thank you.

..............................................................

Sid was already sitting with pandit ji...

Sana came there with rita ji, her face was covered with ghungaat..she was looking down, as she was feeling really nervous and shy to look at her life partner..

But one thing she promised, that she will love and respect this family.. Because she felt loved by rita ji, she felt she has found another mother..

And Sidharth was someone, whom she started to respect a lot, without seeing or knowing him, she felt a connection with him..

His decision of doing marriage in maandir was something which touched her soul..

She really felt good...

Rita ji: aa jaa beta...

Rita ji's voice made her understand that her marriage rituals are gonna start soon!

She is entering into a new life, she felt really nice...

.

Sid wasn't interested in the marriage at all...but when sana entered with his mom and sat beside him, he felt a sudden peace..

He couldn’t see her face as it was covered but he felt the air is giving him a relief that something beautiful is happening with him.

He was getting an unknown beautiful vibe from the girl who was going to be his wife soon..

He was really feeling something in his heart without seeing the girl but the next moment, his mind scolded him for thinking all this rubbish.

His mind reminded him that, this marriage will hold no importance in his life, infact, very soon he will get rid off this marriage and this girl..

His heart somehow didn't liked the thinking but he ignored his heart as always!

.

Soon the marriage rituals started..

Sana's chacha chachi did her kanya daan while her chacha whispered near her ears,

"Saare paise jo bhi milenge tujhe gift mein wo saab mujhe de dena, samjhi ladki? Or saare gehne tere chachi ko"

Sid could listen the whisper clearly and his mind mocked..

Sid : I was so right about this people, they are typical greedy people. And this girl who is marrying me for money and luxury, u are going to repent very soon darling..

His chacha again whispered, this time more slowly, sid couldn’t listen the whisper this time..

Chacha: tujhe itne saal taak apne ghar pe rakha. Agar sharam hai toh karj chuka dena!!

Chachi smirked..

While sana was trying hard to stop her tears!!

.

Rita ji came near sana in the middle of the marriage to ask if she is fine, does she need anything, is she hungry?

Her care made sid shocked and sana more than happy!!

Sana thanked her waheguru for giving her a new mother...how sweet her new mother is! She will love her, respect her and take care of her like her own daughter.. She promised to herself.