12❤️

Hieee🤗

Here we go❤️

Happy reading 🌸

--------------------------------------------------

Rita ji wiped her tears...sid was still looking at his mom and wife with amusement!

Rita ji: beta ro kyun rahi hai tu? Meri koi baat bura lagi tujhe!

Sana looked at rita ji and whispered,

Sana: hmm..

Sid was again angry! How can this girl say anything to his mom? She has no rights to do it..how dare she?

He wanted to shout at her but stopped when his mom said,

Rita ji: aisa kya kiya maine jo mere bacche ko itna bura laga? Bol...

Rita ji's statement made sid a little shocked...

His mom was talking with that girl sweetly, but if the girl will blame his mom for anything, he won't spare her!!

He won't listen to his heart now!! He decided..

Sana looked down and her eyes again became teary!

She wiped her tears with a cute pout, destroying sid's decision because he was Again listening to his heart by admiring her cutest pout...

Sana looked down and said softly!

Sana: maa...aap.. aap ne bola ki ye ghar aur... aur aap ka beta dono mere hai, toh aap mere nahi ho? 

Her innocent question made Rita ji emotional while sid's heart just skipped a bit..

He never thought that she will say something like this, can acting be this much perfect? 

Moreover, with the innocence and softness, she talks and does everything, is just so adorable...her behaviour made him really confused!

Rita ji kissed sana's forhead with love while sana could feel the motherly warmth..

Rita ji: mai bhi teri hu meri bacchi, teri maa hu, hamesha..theek hai?

Sana noded and kissed rita ji's hand..

Sid was just silently observing everything... A slight smile was there in his face without his knowledge.

Rita ji: beta aab tum dono apne room mein jao, thak gyi hogi na? Kal apne maike jaana hai tumhe rasam k liye, toh rest chahiye shehnaaz, jao acche se so jao baccha!!

Sana noded... Sid's anger came back after listening about her maika!

His mind again blocked his heart. He was now again believing that all of this was a drama to impress him and his mom..

She is a player, who plays with emotions... a greedy person just like her disgusting family...

Rita ji: sid, jaa beta shehnaaz ko le k kamre mein jaa, good night..

Sid noded and hugged his mom..

Sid : good night mom.. Sleep well..and if u need anything at night, just inform me, okay?

Rita ji: haan beta pakka!

Sana was looking at the mother- son duo and was silently admiring them...

Rita ji carcassed sid's head and kissed sana's forhead and went to her room to sleep..

Here sana was standing nervously!

Sid ( in mind)

Dream pura ho gya hoga iska! Luxary chahiye thi, mil rahi hai..

Aaj mere bedroom pe jaane ka moka mil raha hai isko, isko lag raha hoga ki iska plan acche se complete ho gaya, aab ye luxurious life jiyegi..