6✨

Hieee!❤️

Here we go....!

Happy reading 🌸

.

It's her wedding day!!

Yesterday night was really tough for her, she was crying the whole night but nobody came to calm the storm of her heart...

She was dying to listen something which will give her a little peace! She was missing her mother today!!

Her mumma, her best friend.. She thought, "agar mumma aaj yaha hoti, toh meko kabhi rone nahi deti, wo meko samaj paati...wo ye samaj paati ki unki beti ko time chahiye tha iss nayi zindegi ko apnane k liye!

Apne life partner ko janne ka moka chahiye tha kyun ki unke saath meko puri zindegi gujarna hoga!!

Himmat chahiye tha, shaadi jaise rishte ko nibhane k liye..

Pyaar chahiye tha aaj mujhe, baas thoda pyaar chahiye tha :)"

Thinking about her fate, her tears rolled down from her beautiful eyes!!

She is a girl who has a dream to be loved, to be important in someone's life, because after her parents death, she always felt unwanted!

Sudden fear was making her nervous!  Will her life partner love her? She is going to be someone's wife, this is a big responsibility!

But she wanted to listen to her heart like always and wanted to go with the flow, with a determination that whoever her husband is, she will respect him!

She promised herself!

.

Love? Just a four letter baseless word!  People who believe in love, are fools, real fools!!

He smirked ...you have invited the hell girl..

Sidharth shukla can never love any woman except his mom!!

I am sure, you have no interest in becoming my wife from heart, u want to marry me to let the people know that you are the wife of Sidharth shukla?

He smirked Again.

You are wrong, very wrong!! You are marrying for my status, right? I will never give u that, I will never accept you as my wife infornt of the Society!!

Then, u will get your punishment! 

.

Rita ji: sidharth, tu abhi taak ready kyun nahi hua? Yaad hai na ki aaj teri shaadi hai?

Sid looked at his mom!

Sid: ( in mind)

how good hearted  you are mom!
How happy u are!  Because u are thinking that your so called bahu will give your son happiness!!

How excited u are for the marriage!  I really feel bad for u mom because u are going to be very very sad when the girl will show her true colours!

How beautifully that girl impressed u mom! But when I won't give her the status, the title to be called as Sidharth shukla's wife, then u will see how she will be frustated!

Because she is marrying me for money and status, for living a luxarious life, but I will make sure to make her life a living hell, I promise!

.

Rita ji: kuch bol kyun nahi raha hai tu? Hum late ho jayenge sidharth. Jaa k ready ho jaa...

Sid: mom, the marriage will happen in a simple mandir..