31

Some days later, Victoria had barely even thought about that night. The boys started spoiling her more, so that she could forget about the matter. Also, they were worried things like that could happen again, because, well, it was common on their lives.

But of course they were going to make sure it didn't happen again.

Right now, the girl was sleeping peacefully in Ross' bed, but he had plans for her that day, even though he had let her stay up an hour and a half later than usual.

"Baby, wake up" he whispered, slightly shaking her body. "It's alredy late"

She just turned around and whined, now bothered at whoever had interrupted her dream. Ross shook her a few more times, earning the same reaction and a whimper. But he couldn't get angry at that, he found it adorable.

"Why are you so whiny, hm?" He chuckled, "come on, I have a surprise for you"

Victoria finally opened her eyes, tiredly sitting up in bed and making grabby hands at the man to be picked up. Ross immediately did, feeling her head hiding on his shoulder.

He wasn't sure why she was that sleepy. After all, she had slept a lot anyways, but maybe she just wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Mhm. I dreamed about you Daddy"

He fakely gasped and stroked her hair on their way downstairs.

"You did?"

"Yes! And Jake and Marcus and Jeff... and we were all playing together"

Ross wanted to chuckle at that, well, at everything she did, because he found every action of Victoria innocent and cute. But he assumed she'd get angry and more grumpy than she alredy was.

"Hi, bubs" Jeff said as soon as they got downstairs.

Victoria said a barely audible "hi" in response and closed her eyes again, making Ross chuckle and bounce her a little.

"You've just woken up, baby. We can't get back to sleep"

She whimpered in response, and Jeff patted her head and said he was going to get some breakfast on her, to which Victoria finally woke up.

To say she was feeling littler than usual was an understatement. She just liked all the attention she was getting, and also, Victoria didn't want to be big right then. She just wanted to play and sleep.

Ross put on some random cartoons for her on the TV (he took a mental note to delete the horror channels that his brothers watched) and grabbed the bowl Jeff had left on the table.

He was about to give it to her, but she refused. Ross didn't really get what Victoria wanted at first, but then realized, making an "o" shape with his mouth.

"You want daddy to feed you, don't you?"

He didn't wait for an answer because it was rather an affirmation than a question. Ross proudly smiled once she started eating, although slowly, while watching her shows.

It was a pretty nice moment, specially because they were both alone and no one was there to bother. Ross knew he could take a break sometimes, and that's exactly what he was doing those days. He just wanted to spend time with his baby.

Of course he couldn't completely get his mind out of work, but he also needed to rest.

He patted her head once she finished, proud she ate all of it. Ross stood up and was about to go when he felt his shirt being pulled, a small hand grabbing it.