41

"Williams! Come here!" Vincenzo yelled. In a matter of seconds, said man entered the room only to saw the death stare that 19 year old was giving to her father. She looked different now, different from how she was minutes ago. Victoria felt hatred, anger.

"Prepare her"

"Prepare her for what?" He asked dumbfounded.

"What else, you idiot? She's going to die first"

Those words made the world stop for both of them, especially for Victoria. She was scared before because she didn't know where she was or what would happen, but she had never, ever imagined she'd die that day.

However, the look on her face didn't change... it only softened, but the disgust the girl felt towards her 'father' made her blood boil. How could he speak about killing so freely? Especially, kill her family.

"Didn't you hear me? Go!"

"Y-yeah, I'll be back in a minute" he said, already heading to the door. He wasn't planning on doing that to her.

"Go... where, Alistair? Come here and help me with this"

"Yes boss, I'll just, you know. Make sure everything's okay outside before it, so that we don't have any problems" Williams said, making Vincenzo frown but sigh anyway. The man dismissed him with a hand gesture and he shakily went as fast as he could to his office in the house.

Williams clumsily tried to grab his phone, managing after a few attempts and dialing Ross' number.

"Answer me, fuck"

As if it was magic, Ross immediately did.

"Where were you?!"

"Ross-"

"Alistair, I swear to god that if you know anything about her disappearance-"

"Ross shut the fuck up! It's Vincenzo, we're at his mansion near the hills. He wants to kill her now."

...

Ross hung up the phone and started heading to the door while putting a gun on his belt, ignoring his brother's stares and questions. He only told them not to follow him, since he wanted to do this alone and was sure Vincenzo wanted the same thing. That rivalry would end that night.

He took off his car and started driving as fast as he could. It'd take him at least twenty minutes to reach the place. He knew it very well.

His eyes would have turned red if they could, and didn't care about anything at the moment except for finding his girl alive before it was too late and, for the first time, Ross felt scared.

Back in Vincenzo's place, Williams looked at the blocked phone on his hands and noticed they were shaking. What was he thinking? And most important, what had he done? He had betrayed his best friend, his family and the girl he slightly got used to (and grew attached to) for some money. For some more power.

Now not only was Victoria going to get killed like that, but also him as soon as Ross saw him... but he could still fix something up.

"Everything good, boss" he affirmed as soon as he entered. Vincenzo was simply standing in the middle of the room, apparently they had exchanged some words before he appeared.

"Sure. It was good to see you again, Victoria"

"Hey, boss?"

"What is it?" Vincenzo sighed. He just wanted to end that already.

"Wouldn't it be better if we did this, like, outside or something? Or discuss the way you're uh... going to do this. I feel like we haven't really talked about this enough"

"I don't care at all if we haven't, Williams. What's the point? She's going to die anyway"

At this point Victoria was shocked. She couldn't even speak at all, and all she could think about was Ross. The girl wished that was all a nightmare, the ones she always woke up to her boyfriend right next to her assuring her it was okay until she fell asleep again on his arms. Was that really over?

But the girl could feel her daddy's voice telling her not to give up yet, she was sensitive and all but she still wanted to live so bad, and everything to go back to normal. Slowly, Victoria started to slip her hands under the ropes with the help of the sweat from it being too thick.

"I just think we should do this properly, that's all... boss. You've never mention me you were planning on actually hurting her, or anyone"

"Williams, you're starting to get on my nerves. If you're not going to help I don't care, but don't be a pussy and let me do my job. Like why should I fucking tell you about my plans?"

Williams started to direct his hand to his right pocket when Vincenzo got distracted, hoping he wouldn't notice it.

"The thing is, Vincenzo, that I can't let you do that"

"Excuse me-"

In the blink of an eye (experience, of course), Alistair had stabbed his boss right on the back, which made him scream in pain and surprise and, most importantly, threw his gun in the air.

"You fucker! I'm going to kill you!"

Victoria untied her arms and hands before desperately trying to untie her legs when both men started to fight on the floor. Yeah, Vincenzo could be a little hurt but he was still bigger and more muscular than Williams. The first one turned to him before punching him multiple times everywhere he could. The knife on his back was now on his hand, and had left a red stain on his perfectly white suit.

The girl was too focused on her task to even acknowledge the situation. She was feeling an adrenaline rush she had never felt before, and just when the girl thought she wasn't going to make it, the rope untied.

At first all she could hear was Alistair yelling at Vincenzo (not really noticing she was free now). And yeah, escaping was a good option, but Vicky couldn't do that to Williams.

She searched for the gun on the floor, feeling it's weight on her hands. Victoria didn't know much about guns but she had learned something by seeing Ross and his brothers, and the practices she had with some other goons (under Ross' permission, of course) did something.

It was hard to aim since they were both struggling on the floor, but Vincenzo would obviously going to win that fight in no time. She closed her eyes and shoot.