42

Ross messily parked his black car right in front of Vincenzo's house, getting out of it and grabbing his gun from his belt. He opened the door (actually, kicked it) and stood silent for a few seconds until he heard a loud Bang from somewhere in the house.

He immediately started running to the basement where he guessed the noise came from and started praying to every god he knew that his little girl was all right. Ross was desperate, and those seconds he took to get there seemed to take forever... until he finally made it to the door and saw the scene.

His mouth was wide open in concern. Vincenzo was groaning atop of his 'best friend' (he'd deal with that later) with a gun shot on his sides, almost on the lungs. Turning his head, he saw where the bullet came from.

"Vicky? Baby?"

But she wasn't listening. She couldn't. Victoria was beyond shocked from everything that had happened and the fact that she had just shot her own father after being kidnapped by him. She felt like daydreaming, remembering everything on her childhood from before that guy abandoned her and her mother many years ago.

"Vicky, Vicky!" Ross snapped his fingers in front of her face, which seemed to work. "I'm going to take this, yeah?" He said, slowly taking the gun from her hands and picking her up, almost like an instinct.

"D-daddy"

"Yes, baby"

"I killed him... I- I killed my own father. I shot him, he was on the floor and Williams... he was, he was about to get killed too so, I had to, but I didn't mean to-"

"Shh, shh. It's okay princess, you did nothing wrong at all, yes? I promise, you have to trust me. Breath with me please"

He was taken aback when she said 'father' but decided not to question it for the moment. She copied his breathing until she managed to calm down before a real panic attack. Victoria laid on his shoulder and they both heard the guys' voices entering the room... for some reason. Ross wanted to roll his eyes.

"Daddy, William helped me" was all Victoria said before they got out of there.

...

One year later

Victoria's POV

It's been quite a long time since the incident on Vincenzo's house. It didn't took me as long as I expected to recover from that traumatic scene, maybe because the Caruso's assured me it was okay (and they always acted as if killing someone who deserved it, was the most normal thing). Plus, apparently I hadn't kill him but I had injured really bad.

I never knew what happened to him after it, and Ross never tells me but... I'm not sure I want to know.

I'm still his little girl, as he likes to call me, and his brothers hadn't changed at all towards me. They still baby me all the time and I'm on my 'littlespace' pretty often, just like the weeks after I shot Vincenzo. But they didn't seem to mind at all, and Ross even says he likes taking care of me so he was okay with that.

"Hey, I'm back. Hi Vic" Williams said, entering the house.

It did take them a long time to forgive him and they're still in process, but in some way they understood that he helped me (even though he did kidnap me) escape and didn't mean to hurt anyone. Helping me was the only reason Jake didn't kill him and threw him somewhere. Still, they all knew Alistair had a long way before they could fully trust him again, if that ever happened.

I secretly liked William more than before for what he did, and I think he did too because he seemed more friendly to me. Or, could be guilt, but either way we're good.

"What you doing here?" Ross said involuntarily stepping in front of me.

"Oh come on, don't talk to me like that. I've been apologizing for over a yearr. I just wanted to say hi"

"Go away. Now"

"You can't do this to me, pleasee?"

"Sometimes I don't know who's more childish" Ross sighed, clearly talking about me. But I didn't mind.

I only giggled and left the room, going to annoy whoever I saw first. It happened to be Jake.

"What's the pout for now? Ross giving you a hard time? You know you only need to tell me"

"No, he and Williams are discussing and I'm sleepy"

"Oh no, I can't have a little baby like you be sleepy at nap time, can I?"

Jake picked me up, something I realized he liked to do as well, and took me to his room while stroking my hair. That immediately made me doze off, but before he could close the door, Ross appeared right in front of us. I was listening even though I was kind of asleep, but I heard what Ross said.

"She's coming with me, you rat" which made Jake huff.

I felt him going to our room where he positioned me on the bed and trying his best not to wake me up, which of course was a difficult task.

"Daddy" I whined.

"Shh, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up"

"No, daddy, it's just... I love you"

He kissed the tip of my nose and covered me with the blankets, heading to the door.

"I love you too, baby".

THE END

Hi 🥹🥹 Finally, I was able to finish the story! Sorry all for making you wait. I just couldn't make you wait anymore, so it's now 5 am while I finish the last chapter of this story 😎

I really, really hope you liked reading Mafia's Princess as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'll try to write new stories for you and was thinking about a ddlg academy (cliché, I know. But I've always wanted to write it my own way. Even though, please feel free to leave suggestions :p)

Hope you have an amazing week. See you<3