chapter 3 Good or Bad day?

My body got flinched, vibrating wires getting on me, the sprain on my neck made my eyes tightly closed cause of a sudden shake. Because of flying off the handle, I'm about to go weak. At that time, the sudden flash of my rush woke me from my pain.

Rolling my eyes biting my lower lip in peeve, I came outside of my car my indignation and annoyance gone to the highest level because of this rear-end collision in my big day. 

I saw a perturbed person looking at the damaged back of my car in anxiety. But wait he looks like a driver, then my red angered eyes landed on a blank person who's wearing a cap, glasses even a mask I rarely saw his skin color also. Sitting in the back of that car unbothered.

"Aishh! WHAT THE HECK YOU DID!!" I shouted.
The person sitting on the back came outside by stretching himself soo normally, with that trying to inspecting everywhere on Road as confirming that nobody can find out that he is an alien.

My face turned full red by seeing him so oblivious. Then I started lashing out at them by threatening about Sue and that they did an accident to the car which has a responsibility on me but not mine. Then yeah I suddenly stopped yelling at them. I realized that I don't have a license.

I sighed on me biting my lower lip and gritting my teeth in silent fury. After 10seconds an idea popped out of my mind and I just started following it.

I said both of them by showing that I'm trying to holding my anger and calming myself-
" Wait listen, one of you just drop me at my university another take my car to the garage and fix it. Then pick me when I get off from my university and drop me at my car. Done. nothing problem full issue will get clear. Without any worries. "

The driver looked at his master with eyes to putting his stamp in yes on my idea.
I got a little shock but the feeling of success danced inside me, on his affirmation by waving head in a nod.

In hurry, the driver got into my car. And drove it. My eyes capturing ena's car being small. Then I moved my sight and saw, that a blank alien is sitting on the driver's seat.

He didn't even invite me to get in the car. He drove the car a little. Now the car is in front of me. And made a loud horn. I sighed in irritation I'm about to yell then my sight captured my watch. I'm late. So I get in the car.

Then my back got shivers by hearing his deep voice. About an address. I told my university name.

we started sharing each other's company.
I got the thought about my laptop which carrying the full hard work of me and my team. With so much worry on my face, I placed my laptop on my lap. He gave me his little glance. After seeing my laptop is doing well. I rested my head in the seat and sighed.

"This might be so important that you give your car and sharing a confined place with a stranger"

Resting my head in the seat with closed eyes I hummed and replied "hmm that is an important project because this is blessed with the hard work of some students.   And yeah give me your phone number"

"Excuse me"

Before he think something else I added "So I can call you when I'm off from my university"

He lifted his eyebrows that he understand and remembers the plan.

We reached my university, my eyes are still closed in tiredness, the unbearable pain occurred in my ears when his car horn trying to wake me. I glared at him then came outside of the car I'm about to go then his voice again gave shivers saying that we didn't exchange our phone numbers. why his voice is so different.

I turned and he said his number.
"Ok so what's your name" I saw that my tiny question took him in his imagination so I just told him to at least tell his surname.

"Min"

As he said so I filed his name as 'min the blank man'

Time skipped:

My friends bade adieu to me. I called "min the black man". He arrived in just 5minutes.

I got into his car and talked about my car he inclined his head.

Then with hesitation but in curiosity, he asked me about my project.

"Ohh yes I was super late, my full team's face was in sorrow. It got bloomed when I entered.
First, the judges were not getting ready to accept but after so much request they finally  grant our wishes. It was an amazing time but because of you I'm not able to enjoy our success with my heart."

"Why? did i stole it?"

"Excuse me? yah! look you are making moves on me aish!  because the car was my responsibility at the whole party I'm hiding my face from the car owner and you are just joking around wow!"

I made an annoyed face and looked outside the window in madness.

"You don't have a license right?"
My eyes got widened by what he said.
"You really handled it so smoothly"

"What are you saying? Huh? Don't make thoughts on your own. I saved you from giving me lakhs of money" I stated with a confidence hiding my nervousness.

We arrived, I saw my car we both are standing checking car's health. By looking on my car than to him-
" By the way for doing according to what I said without creating any trouble, your car's front was also got a little scratch but you helped me and give my car as it is before. Thank you."

His head is in my direction then he started showing me his back.

His pov:

After hearing a goodbye from her I went towards my car when I reached my car I turned in her side.
Many things happened but she is grinning like a Cheshire cat. Her eyes slowly went up in the deep blueish setting Sun's place. Then with a leisurely pace, her eyes landed on me or I think I pilfered it by staring at her.
Curiosity killing me what is she thinking right now.

Hope you enjoy it do vote and comment or follow my profile it matters a lot🤗💜❤️

                 ---------------------------------

Next EPs preview:

"WHAT! Did you hurt?"

"Hey hyeon soo-ah where were you all this time bro?"

"Work came" everyone in shock looked at me by leaving everything. Kiz came towards me in agitation.

"YOU!"