Chapter 13 Attractive Attention

Misa go to his studio by herself but heon always drops her back to her university in the evening. Her study now happens peacefully with him both do their work. Whenever her family calls her she always says that she is in the library cause if she says that she is outside so they will demand her to do a video call.

Heon's phone is on speaker.

On phone-

"So... you don't aloud to date huh?"

"Yes... my family hates love marriages, that's why I never dated anyone before............you"

"you have to struggle a lot in the future I guess" kiz commented making all of them laugh at heon's face.

--------

On phone-

"Hey listen I'm not coming tomorrow"

"Why," min asked confused.

"Cause tomorrow is our festival mahashivratri and I like to go to the temple of lord shiva. So..."

"So what, did you find the temple of the lord here?"

"No but I'm trying and yeah if you can manage would you like to join me I'm going alone," misa said waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah let's go there together I also wanted to see your festivals and I will pick you in the... morning right!......... don't worry about finding the temple" misa hummed with full happiness.

------------

On phone-

"Come we are here downstairs..."

"We?"

"Yeah my Friends are also coming with us we have off today so." Misa is just so happy that she is going to spend time with the idols she worships. She never thought that the persons she is a fan of they are now her friends, to whom she calls brothers except one.

"Ohk that's good... and I'm already here where are you? I can't see you"

Kiz sitting in the backside of the car looking outside the window made a compliment for a girl in a white and pink fully covered dress and knee-length long hairs, everyone looked outside. Kiz told min to tell misa to search for a real Rapunzel in pink, her back is facing our car.

"P..ink c..olor dr..ress and l..ong ha..irs-" misa said by moving to search the girl in pink. But got interrupted by hearing shouting on the phone of min and his friends. "Ohh it's youuu you."

"Huh" then she saw a car with two pockedheads of kiz and Cho ik while Joshua, moon wo, and chaewook sitting on the backside looking at her smiling. min sitting in driver's seat calmly smiling at her and his friend's behavior, on the roads another side. She smiled and went there.

There was an empty next seat to drivers one for her

There was an empty next seat to drivers one for her. She sat there beside min and gave some words to everyone in form of a greeting. They all accolade her and her hair. 'she have such a long hairs that time in her evening I saw her amazing figure now her long hairs which also touches her knees the way she walks and now her hairs giving sensual touches to her they covers her when she alam on road and wind blowed. When she entered in the car she took her hairs aside to sit she is holding her hairs so now her hairs is touching the bottom of my car. The fragrance of her hairs shampoo is having ride on me.' Heon thought while admiring her every move.