Chapter 14 the closed lid

Misa went for a bathroom when getting the chance heon asked Natasha that what misa likes to have as a gift for her birthday everyone looked at her.

Natasha thought for a while "misa likes amusement parks a lot"

"So... we all should go to an amusement park for her birthday party after two days..."

"Or what she likes?"

"Ahem she... likes...... hahh expensive stuff yeah expensive stuff"

"Ok so now we all know what we have to gift her" all hummed at Cho ik.

Misa came and sat beside heon as that  sit was always empty for her. Moon wo's phone rang, he took it and just look at the name for a while in the feeling of admiration then left to answer the call. Misa saw that, so heon came near her ear and said "it's his girlfriend" misa looked at him in a little surprise. "Hmm they are dating for 8 years"

 "Hmm they are dating for 8 years"

Kim moon wo - Emilia smith

"So why they are not getting married? And where she is?"

"My one, we have two years more of our contract, so we can't get married and They are university couples till now dating. She is in New York with her family. Her family knows about them."

"Long distance relationship"

On phone-

"Hello," moon wo close his eyes by her sweet and soft voice hitting the corners of his ears. He didn't say anything and she knows his presence. "Did you eat?"

"Hmm, you?" By nodding she hummed. After that, just the silence but they both feel each other's presence don't know what to say what to talk about but don't want to hang up. After somewhat like 15 min without saying anything the voice came from the downstairs for Emilia calling her name which is that loud that he can also hear. "Bye take care"

"Hmm have sweet dreams of me" moon wo say with the admiration smile plastered on him

"You too, have me on your imagination" both smiled at their phones. Then hung up. She put her phone on her chest by smiling which is sad. And he looked outside by sighing, his phone hanging in his hand.