Chapter 5 dreamplace

My mind got interrupted while relaxing my body with sudden noise.

I went there. Everyone staring at me.
"Why? Why are you all looking at me?"

"What's that?" Joshua said by showing something his index finger and thumb holding.
"I found that in Hyeon so's car's front seat"

I got closer and saw a big hair!.

"It might come with a wind" moon wo Hyung said as a matter of fact, trying not to doubt me.

"Ohh! So What is that now? Joshua revealing his left hand. His all figures were surrounding one bracelet with letters.

"MISA! Who is she? And yes don't make another excuse because I called the driver uncle and he said that this might be of that girl! You met today!"

Everyone just looking at me confused. Trying to believe that a girl was with me all this time. And as this is the first time they hearing something like that for me.

I just rolled my eyes and bitten my lower lip.

We all set on our sofa.
"Today, a car rear-ended by me"

Everyone looked at me shocked.
"Did you hurt?
I indicate no.

"There must been a big ruckus, isn't it?"

"Is any person there? Did she acknowledged you?"

"Nope, nothing happened, her plan was as amazing as h-"

everyone just looked at me in shock like they are willing to hear further.
And yeah! what I'm going to say. I just locked my eyes as I didn't controlled my words.

They all started controlling their laugh.

I stood up placing a pillow, on back which is resting on my lap. I started walking towards my room.
As soon as I left our drawing room they all guffawed in a boisterous manner. And made some teasing sound.
This was the first time that my members teasing me because of a girl.

I'm on my bed glancing at a book. Then my sight went towards the door in the search of a knock.

"Tomorrow, we are going to leave Busan. So everyone decided that we will go to haedong yonggungsa temple before the flight. Be ready in the morning.
Good night" after cho ik hyung notified me.

I went near my side table. Which looks different today, making my mind full of  her, Through her bracelet. Now I know her name. I placed my book on that table so I wake up with chickens.

Misa

Right now my feet are on a land-like structure, but we all are flying in the grand sky. I'm heading towards a path which I'm dreaming about.
After completing the learning course we all are flying for our real way.

.yonsei university. Seoul.

The dream place of students.
I'm blessed that I got a chance to study finance here. We all arrived.

"Now what should I do? I already miss him so much" Ena said while leaning on my shoulder with pessimistic expressions for Hyun woo.
"But yeah he promised me that he will come to meet me soon" she is pouting. I patted her head playfully by seeing her behaving like a child for her boyfriend.

"This dorm is way bigger than Busan one"
I said with admiring our new room.

"Hey look here are three beds," Ena said with annoyance, because another person's presence will disturb her talking to me.

Suddenly our door revealing a girl struggling with her bags. I went there to help her. After she thanks me.

"Hii, I'm Elena and I'm from Canada". She started introducing herself.

"Hello, I'm misa from India". Then I peaked my elbow to ena.

"Hii, I'm ena from Spain".

life came back to normal with lots of assiduous on my plate. Of course, it's one of the biggest universities in Korea.

"MISAAA!!!"
Ena came towards my table.

"Did you wanted to make me deaf?"

"I'M SO HAPPY!".
She is shouting in excitement. To tell her to talk softly I put my finger on my lips.

Then with a lower voice but with so much excitement, she said that her boyfriend is coming tomorrow.
I smiled at her. She said with little sad but excited tone.
"just for 2 days, but thats enough for me " Then she hugged me tightly with overloaded love and happiness.

After 4 weeks:

We all are drawing up for our term exams.

Ena is going to give her exams from Busan because 1. She is not familiar and not able to adjust here for exams.
2. Hyun woo is in Busan. And yeah this is the main reason.
Anyways by tomorrow, our term exams are going to start.

"When is your flight for Busan"

"Tomorrow morning," ena said while packing her things up.
Suddenly a bell rang for notice we all went downstairs briskly.

"Not again!" I murmured in disappointment.

Hope you like it do bote and comment or follow me your support matters a lot🤗💜❤️

               ---------------------------------

Next EPs preview:

"Are you a hidden god who came for me"

"What!"

"We arrived"