chapter 4 Nor Good neither Bad

Misa

I'm looking at my car in satisfaction, the satisfaction of winning, the satisfaction that everything went well and I saved myself by driving without license crime.

Thinking that my day went so well I looked up in the great sky then I just rotate my head in a direction, then I feel that someone's looking at me.
I found that he is resting on me. Why he is staring at me? My mind interrogating me, but I can't say that his eyes are on me, because of his goggles.
Then suddenly he passed his hand in his hair looks like that he got caught by the teacher to answer.

The way he panicked and poured himself into his car, left me muddled.

Min hyeon soo

When I found that she is addled maybe I stole her glance by staring at her. I just decided to avoid this situation. At light speed, I went into my car. Now, I Left her in curiosity.

---

Misa

I called ena to return her car. Beause she is somewhere else I drove and parked it to our dormitories parking.

Today's day was so long so many new things happened to me I wanted to share these things with someone so I called my bestie.

On phone:
"Hey, babes Whatsapp. it's been so long that we talked, right?"

"Esha!, Just yesterday" I said as a matter of fact.

"Yess, but I miss you so much"

"Me too, I hav-"

"So baby, how was your day?"

"Just wait, let me-
Ahh, forget it. Today was so long day "

"Today was your project submission, right? miss head"

"Yess, I left in a hurry, but then someone hit my car "

"WHAT!? Did you hurt? Are you okay? But you said that your project went successfully So how you reached there and how-"

"Shhhh! I'm all okay and today when I'm on my way…………"

Min arrived at his place:

"Hey Hyeon soo-ah where were you all this time bro?."
Everyone agreed with Joo ik and looked at me with a confused expression.
"Hey!! Min Hyeon soo, where you lost? Tell us how is a disciplined person being like that? why you this late today? And skipped the practice also"

"It's not like you! Why you skipped practice?"

Again, now I can't avoid chewook hyung's question

I'm just smirked and looked here and there. Wait why I'm smiling? It's not my type.
"Just a work came so."

"Work came!  YOU! You didn't break your schedule even when I throw a surprise party.
And now you did something work apart from your list? That's new." Kiz's question took me to my grand imagination.
I didn't say anything to them and got into the room.

Her dorms:

I said everything concomitantly to her.

"Ohh I see, At least you got a happy ending"

"Hmm, Happy Ending"

After talking about here and there we thence hanged up our devices. So I wake up with chickens.

Min Hyeon so's place:

After a shower, I sat on my recliner in our mezzanine. I'm just about to close my eyes-

"WHAT IS THAT!!!? Everyone should come here!"

Hope you enjoy it do vote and comment or follow my profile🤗💜❤️

                -------------------------------

Next EPs preview:

"What's that?"

"Yonsei university"

"Hii I'm Elena from canada "

"From india"