Chapter 16 basket of mess

"We... aRe ......gOing Spain next week" while munching food min replied to misa
She shook her head in ok so now she is used to it, he is always on his outings, tours, and busy practices.

Flashback~

Min saw Keren when he headed for his place after dropping misa at university. He remembers the incident that her phone is with Keren and now he has all collected wrath for him. Min wore his mask.

Keren walking in street, wearing his bag, earphones in his ears, and his own world. When he turned for the road which just heads towards university so there is no any other place at the end, there are not anyone because of evening. He got the freaking high-speed painful bones breaking punch in his cheeks which removed his earphones and he is about to fall also. He started moving vertically by moving his thump on his lower lip just to see that he is bleeding he looked at the man his crush are always with.

Now Keren knows why he punched him. Then by moving his head and gritting his teeth, Keren prepared his hand to punch, Which is Holden by heon but Keren kicked him on his leg. heon got a little sting, which made him punch his face than his ribs, Keren moved a little back holding his ribs which is stinging painful now because his punch but heon didn't stop and again booted his leg through which Keren is not been able to hold and trying holding himself he fell there. By looking down nagging intensely by holding his leg.

Keren is just 20 same as misa. So how can he compete with a well-built man? Who is known for his cold and savage behavior and muscle man of his group.

Keren looked at him in a pain-filled face with breathing heavy and aching in excruciating pain. Min felt a little for him but, what Keren did is not good, At that day, min is about to make a border for misa but just because he went to her before doing anything made everything become fine and it didn't get worse.

Keren slowly by agonizing in pain he took his phone out, min is confused to see him but then

On phone:

"Misaah......" Keren by aching in his pain and in gasping voice calling to her, but then looked at min and snickered but still in pain excruciating voice "misa... I... I... am ...in so much pain......can you...... please tell my... dorm roommate guys to come...... and pick me...... I'm there outside......the university on the way please." Misa become so worried for him.

"What are you saying Keren wait I'm coming then I will call your roommates there in university, first ......just reach university... im...I'm coming." She hung up but Keren still pretending that he is conversing with her.

"Yeah, it's painful.........hmm come... ah......I will tell you everything when you come...... come fast." Min is just looking at him and glaring. Min in his mind just thinking that the things he avoiding are actually real or what? But when he saw misa coming he went, because he knows that Keren doesn't know anything about him as an idol except linking with misa.

Misa took Keren to university where she helped him sit in his seat. And sat beside him. She asked him about injuries. But because Keren doesn't have anything confirmed about min so he can't say so he just made an excuse of a normal robbery.

After some time by sitting and aiding his wounds

"Keren...how was your one?"

"Huh? What?" Keren was confused.

"Hmm... I mean your girlfriend"

"I don't have any......at least till now"

"Yeah! Don't say like that if you get any fight with her so it's ok but don't say that you don't have any. feuds happen in relationships."