Chapter 17 synchronously

"MISA!" Everyone turned reaching the root of this voice. Ena got excited to see heon, but shocked seeing him calling misa so casually. while Keren standing behind her, gritted his teeth, biting his lower lip. Misa Made a wide opened mouth than a laughing smile, making her face bloom.

"How you here?" She asked in low tone due to her excitement but enough loud to make min hear her. He made a narrow eye to see her here and got a confused too. Even tho she is with Keren. Then suddenly her smile dropped and she looked at her left side downward where ena is freezed and just can't process anything.

"Heon!...... how... you know heon?"ena asked.

"Ahm ...I will tell you later" misa headed towards min. where Keren just sighed and sat at his seat. Ena and Keren both stared at misa's back then moved there head making eye contact and doing fake smile while leaning back at there seats, ena rolled her eyes on keren and closed her eyes to have a nap.

"Hiii!" Misa waved to all of them where min staring at her and poking his cheek.

"You already know I'm going to Spain? ... So that will be my question, that, how you here?"

"Ena has one big problem so we are going to Spain I also got to know that today. So... I forgot to tell you. Sorry" she said to him and while saying sorry she held her ears with puppy eyes. Which made him to move his face to another side so he can hide his smile. She looked at him and smiled. He came and embraced her. She also smiled with resting her face on his chest.

"Now I will go to my seat." She said with pulling back from the hug. And started heading towards her seat.

"So you are sitting with ena?" He little shouted cause she is walking for her seat.

"No, Keren." Misa turned then continued herself towards her seat.

"Oo..... whattt?" He was about to sit in his seat but made an irksome face at her statement.

Misa is about to sit but because of turbulence she flinched and got frightened cause of a sudden shake. But Keren held her arm and made her sit.

"It's so sudden," misa said to Keren, laughing at herself. Where min just clenched his jaw.

Hardly a minute passed. "Hyung calling you...go" kiz came towards her. She simply nodded and stood up to head there.

Kiz sat in her seat, where Keren became so happy to see the celebrity sitting beside him. Misa went towards min.

"Yah misu, did you have carried face masks?" Ena in half asleep called for misa.

"You can have mines"

"Hmm......HMM!" She suddenly stood up after hearing a melodious voice and got froze to see kiz near her seat.

"you called me?" Misa asked min who is sitting with closed eyes. Min held her hand and made her come inside to sit beside him. "Huh?...... What happened?" He didnt answered her instead placed his hand on her cheek and made her head on his shoulder.

"Close your eyes... it will take 13 hours...... have a nap" then he opened his eyes to look at her all confused face on his shoulder and added. "Together" she giggled and closed her eyes. He also closed his eyes but suddenly she whacked her head.

"Who is sitting here? My seat is there"

"Kiz...... now!" He said in a cold voice where She simply nodded and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Wake up we are going to head off in 30min" cheawook shook heon's shoulder. Min stretched his head, where misa holding his arms, sleeping on his shoulder moved her head burying in his neck. He placed the string of her hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes and by seeing him she smiled. Misa stretched her arms and stood.