Chapter 15 Approach!

When misa after entering university and going for a lift in a corridor, One girl came to have her book so she made her bag in front of her for taking out the book but she didn't realize by putting her phone in a bag after the girl had gone in a hurry her phone fell.

At night on the bed, misa's phone in his hands Keren stared at both of them's pictures on her wallpaper where she biting his cheek and his one eye open but another closed and smiling. Keren took her phone but didn't give back even saw her heading into the lift. Kerens eyes turned red when her phone rang. It was a late-night he answered it.

On phone-

"Hiii my love"

"Unfortunately your love is not here but her phone is" min rested in his bed but sat suddenly by hearing a men's voice on her phone late at night. He crunched his fist.

"Who are you?" He said trying to control his anger.

"The person who loves her, and you know that still, you didn't tell her about my proposal" heon's eyes burned in anger.

The next day, when Elena, ena, and misa headed towards their class. Misa and Elena are behind ena for seeing something on Elena's phone. Keren from the balcony was watching all three of them going.  He knocked down the big flower pot lying by the side. Then Suddenly, the plant from the balcony fell in so close front of ena which she scared and fainted, and her leg also got hurt because of a broken pot.  Misa's leg also got injured but not much as ena suddenly Keren pocked out. And started helping them he took them to his car and went, Elena, gone to the principal's office to report it.

When ena opened her eyes and saw misa sitting with Keren so she questioned the presence of him. Misa explained, then ena said to her that today her boyfriend Hyun woo is coming so misa should go to pick him from the airport as ena is not able to go. Keren was going to accompany her because he have the car.

The way was all silent but got broken. "Today we are wearing the same color" by looking at her outfit misa checked the statement of Keren and lightly nodded with a smile.

Misa is thinking about min who is completed five days without her fragrance. His words didn't get the touch on her lughole. His marking on her weak spot is gone but the tactile that aroused the tenderness on her neck is still saved by her to have in his absence.

The speed of the car and her thoughts got a break on the way to the airport. Her eyes slow as molasses made their way to look up, on the board. The airport made her sadder by thinking, goodbye from min. Suddenly, she felt something and her breathing went to the midline, her pupils started to touch every corner of her conjunctiva.

"Are you ok?" The word's from Keren with his hand on her shoulder made her come from the imagination. "Come," he told her by going out of the car.

Min Hyeon soo with his gang ohh group! Making his way out from the exit of Seoul - Incheon international airport. They are walking in the airport. With their face covered because they came before two days as their work is completed early. They are going from other exit for their car.

 They are going from other exit for their car