Chapter 8 Triangle has started to form

Day four I'm not bore

Today I came early to see if I can witness that dreamer of her. I'm driving slowly to the path I usually pick her.
Suddenly two guys passing near my car.
"Hey, did misa give any reply"

"Not till now because she came from outside yesterday and spent her whole time with books. So I didn't get a chance to meet her eyes"

Then they looked at my car.

"Hey bro don't you think this car looks like misa's one"

I saw and "yeah it's the same "

So he is that ~keren!
I thought on my mind still gritting my teeth.

Misa arrived she is walking fast and not noticing anyone but she is like she wanted to go inside her book. Near my car that crow was standing so, she bumped Keren and her book fell. Misa bent a little but Keren was also about to bend so misa stood.

"Yah Keren! Why are you standing in middle"

Keren took her fallen book. And gave back to her. She hurries to go inside the car.
"Anyways. Thanks, bro"

-bro- Kerens face got faded but Min's face bloomed he speeded his car and both left.

Misa

As always I'm revising. We arrived. After saying bye I went my way.

I'm sitting on a bench wearing earphones waiting for him. All of a sudden someone pulled the wire of my earphone. I opened my eyes. And saw me on his glasses. And smiled as I get into the car.
We are on our way but because of traffic, we stucked. The weird silence making my breathing difficult.

"Hey min" he looked at me. "When my exams got over means on 27 there is an event students perform something and show there talent, so will you come."

"Are you also performing?" I hummed "okay I will." I smiled and looked outside the window then I looked at him because his voice came.

"Well misa, how you came here"

"Ahm actually it's a long story I got a scholarship and………………………….........……………………so I'm lucky that I got a chance"

I said everything to him. He also listened to my every word. Without any sign of getting bored. I felt good. Cause I like to talk a lot but I don't have many friends here to talk so much like that. I have some words with esha sometimes, but on phone. And explaining to him like that made me happy.
By talking about my journey we reached my university.

I came inside the campus and saw Keren on the way. He came towards me.
"Where is your car?"

"Huh. Ahm it's in process of getting healthy."

"So tomorrow the car you are driving isn't yours?"

"Yes"

"Okay! Misa listen I wanted to tell you one thing……"

My phone ringed it was ena so i picked it.

On phone-
"Hey darling WhatsApp"

"In the pressure of exams, how are you? Wait definately good in Busan with yours one?"

"Of course I'm in heaven" we both smiled on the phone."hey misu! Listen nh go in my closet there was something I wanted to confirm"

"In your closet ohh okay wait. …… Keren I have some urgent work can we talk later on dining ok?" He hummed and I left.

I did my dinner on a video call with ena because her boyfriend was not there and she was alone.
I remembered at 11 o'clock at night. That Keren wanted to talk to me and I didn't go to dinner. Did he will be sad or waited for me, no why he will wait for me. It might be about studying. We can talk anytime.